Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years

I believe that you can reach your goal of getting 1 btc in about 1 to 2 years if you work hard and take advantage of the ups or downs of bitcoin.

It depends on how much you are willing to invest, if you start with big investment you will have a higher chance to earning one bitcoin at a faster pace than those who start with smaller investments.

Seeing that there are several supporting aspects, first, how, how much is your capital and finally your level of luck in that case, because the knowledge and expertise that we have, the level of luck is of course very important, you can try to prove it, ask old players at in the bitcoin field, maybe your friends or relatives, there are many options to get bitcoin by gambling (strongly discouraged), ... by trading, with livestock, through faucets, through airdrops and many others, in fact there are many found via the wrong way, for example making a fake project (don't do it). It all affects how quickly you get bitcoin

signbot (1).gif

Of course, especially at its current price, so the best thing is to look for a currency whose price is suitable for little capital and tend to speculate in Bitcoin and its price and for long periods, i.e. adopting distant goals that extend for months because the momentary speculation in it is dangerous, except that it is rapidly changing and volatile.

• +3 1

I think it is wrong to calculate how many days it takes us to accumulate 1 Bitcoin!
This is because it is very difficult to define! It is true that we take approximately $ 3 a day through our work on the forum! But we also invest these 3 dollars either by investing in the Yobit investment fund or we are adding them to our trading capital! The process of increasing our capital becomes more rapid

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Hey mate, you ask a very good question but my answer is earning bitcoin freely is very difficult because bitcoin price is very high. If we invest our money in trading and our luck favor me we can get good amount of bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Huh depends on your budget mate as this simple shows how you progress goes and all and while at it there are some opportunities that would effect differently when you whether have a bigger budget or not as they have different profits.

• +2 1

If you have 13000$ in your account then you can earn BTC even today. But if you just want to earn through this forum then I guess it will take more than 10 years to do do. You can also trade if you want to.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Nice question. If you want to earn 1 btc from this platform, you must spend 10 years here because we know that this platform pays us a small amount, but you can use this btc as you earn income by trading.  From which you can earn in 1 year or less

If you depend on the bonus you get from the forum or from the free sites, you need many years, but these free bonuses are intended to encourage you to invest. If you want to make a real profit, you need to invest an amount of money and you will get 1 bitcoin in a short time according to your investment and trading.

• +2 2

That depends on what you are doing and what you are going to do. I remember that to obtain cryptocurrencies there are many ways to do it. Whether for exchanging fiat money (local currency) for cryptocurrencies or for earnings on the internet (minitasks, faucets, giveaways, aidrops, etc) ... everything is based on patience and discipline to work and obtain the profits. I personally got my first bitcoin in over 1 year.

Yes my dear friends. We can earn. Btc  in the. Just three months of the year if we  work hard we can  earn easily in  just 3 months of the year 9r 4 Months Of the year

I think to work on this forum it will take much time but if you will learn about cryptocurrency and bitcoins you can invest your earning from cryptotalk forum to earn a goof profit if you will have a good knowledge it will not take much time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Work smart in the world of digital currency and get the bitcoin. Obviously the best and smart worker reached his destination quickly.It is right that now  a days for getting one bitcoin we have to  work 5-10 years but if we are the extraordinary worker or smarter worker then we can get one bitcoin in round about 1-2 years. Thanks! 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

My dear if you are have one Bitcoin today are you keep it all or sell most because it is a lot of stress to hold and have not a lot of money in your bank to back the risk. We are trader but also have still the fiat currency that is run and one Bitcoin today is 15,000 dollar. I am think many are not able to hold all this much in Bitcoin and only have small money in bank like 1,000 dollars.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:36 AM, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

Bro earning a whole bitcoin is very difficult because the price of the bitcoin is 15k $ and it is very hight amount but as for the topics  think we can earn a whole bitcoin more then 5 years but that is just a predication  maybe you can make it in 1 year .

when you are new into cryptocurrency and you start without capital, it will be very hard to own even 0.0001 btc, but when days come, there is were your experience of earning are increased, for example me I have 3 years to crypto and now to earn 0.01 btc is something easy to me, so thats means in the future it will be easy also to earn 1 up to 10 bitcoins in a short time.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Getting 1 Bitcoin is not easy and takes a long time, but if the sources of income are diversified, the period will become shorter. There are individuals who work in the Cpa and it provides them with a distinguished daily income in addition to working in this forum and other works in the field of profit from the Internet, it will reach 1 bitcoin perhaps  At a time of up to 3 years

• +1 1

If this forum is the only source of your income then I probably you will took years for you to be able to get 1 BTC, but if it is not you source of income, let's say you have so many ways to accumulate BTC like trading then I think you will not took a long time to achieve your goal. So the lesson is it is not easy to achieve that high goal of yours but with the hard work and patience then definitely someday you will get want you want.

in case you need to earn one bitcoin i assume you'll work 2 to a few years if you may be make investments your earning is boom each day 0.0003 in my view  your earning double if your paintings is right i mean paintings on each day basis

• +1 1

Earning 1 Bitcoin is actually a dream come true for all members of the forum. But earning that kind amount really a long time hardwork. It tooks a decade or a more than a 6 or 7 years. If you really working hard enough by investing and trading, I think earning 1 btc will be possible in a short period of time. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I already said that and I will repeat it as many times as necessary, always try to buy bitcoin because it is the best option. free bitcoin takes time and in that time interval if the person saves money he takes for beer or he spends on leisure things he can buy bitcoin and get a lot of profit than waiting for bitcoin free

• +1 1

Its good to ask question.there is no shortcut you should work for long time because the 1 btc is very high amount it is huge amount when you convert 1 btc to usd 1 btc makes 10000usd 

Your effort on this is what matters and your method,it depends on if you are mining , being paid with bitcoin or even running the forum in a much different structure that is very important we need to really be  careful in what we are doing and in the end we have to really form a strcutreu that is far much important and able to make usre really we organized and its important to follow rules that are far much important, I think mining never works