Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years

9 hours ago, Honny143 said:

I think you earn Hugh profit because couple of days back bitcoin touch 12000$ dollars mark, hope you didn't miss this opportunity because 11000$ dollars prices you're target, and I appreciates you're patience you hold bitcoins without any greedy.

Well, not really getting a huge amount of profit i just get a normal profit from it, as dar as i know, the price of bitcoin didn't meet the $12000 yet because I'm always updated from the price of bitcoin given by the yobit notification.

3 hours ago, Ajayunbeatable17 said:

Bitcoin earning is so much long process when it comes to mining the time taken should be less because you are installing the mining hard ware's that costs more if you sure about earning bitcoin's you have to invest more or the better way is about holdings and trading in crypto currencies that will make you rich soon. in my side of view holdin the coins is good thing and it's the low risk way.

I wouldn't argue because you are right, also the reward will always decrease as the block reward will decrease, and also as the mining difficulty will also decrease. So, getting started to mine just now is not a good option at all. 

There is no fixed or fixed time, you can win it in one day with a good deal, and you can win it in months or years, everything depends on good management for capital and market performance.

On 2/10/2020 at 8:44 AM, Mohssine said:

Is very difficult to earn 1 bTC for 1 year. Now 1 BTC =10000USD is difficult my friend.

That's true, it's hard to earn that amount of money, you have to work hard before you earn 1 BTC and you should not stay only for one work, you may try other websites where you can earn money.

Your idea is good but you are violating the rules of the forum, you have to reach 100 characters for each post.

This is a question that depends on you and the money you want to put in investment or in trading, and in general it is not as easy as you think

depends on how and what you working to get the bitcoin , if you just want to take it off the free sites it will take you forever to get 1 bitcoin but if you are investing or trading  for sure it will take you less time to get it , no one can know how long exactly because it still depends on  you and the way you following

• +1 1

do you want to say how many time working here to earn 1 BTC?, i never think about this time but i have a plan to collect my capital and grow it to 1 BTC from my earning here and trade with it, my suggestion time is 2 years to grow my capital to 1 BTC.

If you want to collect 1 Bitcoin from this site, you must work for a long time, but my friend, you can collect capital from this site and then start trading and this speeds up the process of collecting the Bitcoin currency because you are there to buy and sell digital currencies and your profit rate depends on the currency you buy and you can learn a field Trading from online courses.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

You can earn 1 bitcoin in only one year but it depends with the amount of money that you will invest in bitcoin to earn a profit of 1 bitcoin in one year. For me maybe in two years i can earn 1 bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 2/10/2020 at 6:57 AM, Maaz sultan said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

To earn 1 btc isn't an easy task but you can join long term trading with huge capital then you can monitor the price of bitcoin when the price fall then you buy and wait till the Price go up very well then you can sell in order to obtained huge profit.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

It can take different times depending on what do you do in crypto space, how much is your hard working, what is your trade position now, and how much you are lucky. I was lucky so much when the pumping happened 2017-2018 and it took me roughly about 3 months to get 1 BTC and I got nice profit. But most of the times it takes much of your time and effort to get 1 BTC.

• Useful or interesting 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Its depend on you my mate because if you want to earn bitcoin through cryptotalk so it is very difficult and its require may be 15 years. But there are more method to earn bitcoin like trading. Through trading in very short time, its depend on your knowledge and experience you can earn multiple bitcoins. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not found a stream of income for bitcoin that is a standard, some months I can make 200 dollar but others nothing, so it is not that we are able to make plans about the time to reach 1 bitcoin. You can have one bitcoin very easy if you buy it, now it is price 11.000.

In the past it was easy to earn 1 bitcoin as there were activities as the ones we do today and you could make 1 btc in one month if you were luck and work, but it was $200 back then and not ten thousand as today. Now one btc has the price of diamonds.

• +1 1

If you want to earn one bitcoin just from posting and rating in the cryptotalk forum without making any trading or investment, then it will take a long time of about 10 years. But if you do investment and trading along with posting and rating on crypto talk forum, you can earn one bitcoin in almost one year. Your job is just to work patiently and enthusiastically in this forum.

You need a lot of hard work to make one bitcoin and if you do you have to hold for many years because price will help you have good profit from your investment. Now you may ask if you can make one bitcoin from this forum this is wrong thinking and I'm sorry to say it you will not make this much.

In fact, it all depends on most factors. You can mine cryptocurrency, and at the same time, get this bitcoin in a shorter time. You can start trading, participate in various giveaways, contests, and much more, and also get some benefit. Everything is in your hands!

It depends on many factors, it may be easy for someone, who owns trading techniques and knows how to wisely invest their finances, it is very realistic to do it. And another good way is to go back in time and buy them) Once they gave a whole bitcoin and even a few for passing a captcha, but I did not find these times.

On 2/10/2020 at 12:36 AM, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

There is no a specific amount of time before earning a Bitcoin rather it depends on the task that is beign done by you. There are variety of ways you can earn Bitcoin but the easiest way is in this forum but you can't earn full Bitcoin but small unit of Bitcoin called Satoshi.But the best way to acquire Bitcoin is by purchasing it which requires you to have a huge amount of money .

the best way to do this is to invest some huge amount of money and trade it to make it big. but the way i would do is to make a business that i can get btc for it. like making a big successful website and monetize it and get btc for it.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:36 PM, Enxz said:

Maybe at the end of the year btc will go up to 25k to 40k dollars and let's hope so, the other currencies will also go up in price...

This is due to the way you collect the currency. If you collect from free sites, I am from my place. I tell you that it will take a long time to get 1 of the currency.
But if you work in the field of trading, for example, and are little experienced in it, it will be somewhat simple and you will collect a lot in a short period