Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years

8 hours ago, Ratif12 said:

Yes i agreed your account you must be patience and hardwood more 5 10 years now to achieve what your goal its  a want to earn its a good ,,,,

Not totally 5-10 years mate, sometimes you cannot wait some many years from it if you are a lucky people, this is also possible to take this years if you have a long term investment. I hope you understand.

In Cryptotalk it only takes 3 days to complete your first 100 posts and then for posting 30 posts daily will bring 30000 satoshis per day. This is almost .0003 btc per day earning. So you can earn quite good by earning from here. 

Hi my friend, It is a good question, in order to win 1 bitcoin, it depends on the way you work if you work in trading, then that depends on your capital and if you work on this forum you will need about 10 years and if you work on faucets then your hair will become its color White before you get 1 bitcoin.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

That depends on how much you wanted to earn, because with this forum, you can  earn btc daily by just posting. And if you need bitcoin in large numbers, then you need to wait long.

On 18.02.2020 at 03:45, Okasha1 said:

If you have in plan to make 1BTC just by making post in cryptotalk that's like working for so many years, the best way that I think is trade with Bitcoin from their you will be sure of making 1BTC in no distance time. 

I think  this opiration is so hard, and takes many monthes , also depends on the value of your coments, and if you do trade opiration to increase your currencies, best wishes

Well that's a chaildesh answer. Because to get a full bitcoin from this forum is not possible. And if you gather all free sources and try to get 1 bitcoin alone. Its going to take you forever. Don't waste your time. 

On 2/10/2020 at 4:36 AM, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

On this forum you have to work approximately 10 years but you have to give it more efforts to earn fast like trading , investing in profit. 

8 hours ago, Gusti Chodi bro said:

That's a good question. I think it takes a year or so, and it also depends on the nature of the job and its success and the 1 training you put in to collect it.The job must be good and be able to collect 1 through it

Well, earning a 1 Bitcoin is very hard mate if you are posting here in this forum but if you are doing mining, it can be easily to have an 1 Bitcoin, it takes up to 5-6 months i think, happy posting.

It's  will accept time-consuming time to earn bitcoin on cryptotalk by simply rearrangement and commenting, you would craft investment to earn bitcoin in a squat time period.

This is related to the person’s knowledge and experience. If you are an experienced trader, then you can only earn within months1 bitcoin

Earning a bitcoin is tough It'll take times because if you Don't earn 1 bitcoin you will feel not in good behave.so try and work hard.If it gets time It'll pay you enough.    

Bitcoin is valuable, so it's hard to make bitcoin, really hard, it's the hardest. I planned 1 bitcoin for 1 year, but now I don't feel good and I plan 2 years for myself. If you collect it for free, it will be 5 years, maybe 10 years

On 2/10/2020 at 7:36 AM, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?

If you're only talking about the pay-per-post campaign here, then the minimum would be 9 years (3,333 days) to earn a single Bitcoin. That is 1 BTC ÷ 0.0003 (30k satoshis/day) = 3,333 days (if you'll not miss a single day of earning the maximum amount).

To achieve 1 BTC faster, you must have other sources of income. And also remember that the value of BTC is volatile, in which case you might gain, or lose, a large percentage of your funds.

Also, it might be not likely for this campaign to last for 9 long years.

1 minute ago, PiroSense said:

If you're only talking about the pay-per-post campaign here, then the minimum would be 9 years (3,333 days) to earn a single Bitcoin. That is 1 BTC ÷ 0.0003 (30k satoshis/day) = 3,333 days (if you'll not miss a single day of earning the maximum amount).

To achieve 1 BTC faster, you must have other sources of income. And also remember that the value of BTC is volatile, in which case you might gain, or lose, a large percentage of your funds.

Also, it might be not likely for this campaign to last for 9 long years.

Hehehehe😅, it's very funny post, what you talking about?! Are you think pay-by-post campaign will still pay for 9 years😅😅😅, the maximum to pay in the end of 2021 as i think, but if you have more info you can reply for the post...... nice to know more.

One bitcoion today is about 9000$ ! this is really a big amount of money to earn in a short time! also this depends on how would you earn and which services would you do to earn

If you are not a talented person jist doing some takes. The also depends the nature of the work pf It's success and the effort you put intp collecting. The 30tk satoshi per day its nothing to buy BTC.

This is a very large amount of money , my friend you can't actually earn 1 bitcoin in short time ,if you want to work here and earn 1 bitcoin I think you would work 7 years and above to archieve that amount but you can also join trading I earn 1 bitcoin for a year

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

have never at any point got one at any one minute however it has been a ton time to consider it, there has been a ton of mining purchasing here and selling there, its been exceptionally boisterous yet lets see what occurs next , who comprehends what the best estimation of this bitcoin will be so its essential to keep the expectation high, no giving ip at any minute.. May be i am wrong 

If you collect extra money for trading money, etc., you can get a profit bitcoin in four to five months. Thank you so much.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

earning bitcoins for free will take time before you can get 1 btc,because you can only have few amount through those free earning sites like faucets,but if you do trading with high investments,you can possibly earn 1 btc for few months.

dear if u want to earn o1btc to only from posting and commenting here on crypto talk. then you have to work consistently for all about 10 years.which is very hard and lenghty.but you better know how and when to trade btc in market go get huge profit then you can invest and can earn more btc.

you can make 1 butcoin a week if you were a good trader or investor it depends on how smart you are.

On 2/10/2020 at 5:06 AM, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

It depends upon your work. If you are only working here then you have to work on the forum for more than 9 years to earn 1 btc. But if you could trade and mine also then you could get it in short period. If you have huge investment for trading then you could even get it in few days. But it is only possible if you know trading. Time of getting btc depends upon your hard work.

if you work in this campaign definitely you can make good amount of Bitcoins in few years just you have to be be with this campaign and worker continuously on the daily basis that is 30 comment all post as you want you have to do and it should be good enough otherwise it will be deleted and again I have to refill date one more thing I want to add here be careful of the rules and regulations otherwise be ready to for the consequences.