Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years

Thanks for a nice post. If you want to make 1 bitcoin, you have to make work 8 to 10 years. If you just work in this forum, it will take 12 to 14 years. You can also trading or investing on bitcoin. If you successfully can trading or investing, that can take less time than 8 years. But you have to patient for that and work hard with dedication. 

• +1 1

It depends on your way of obtaining it, if you mean that you get 1 bitcoin from work here, I think you will need a lot and a lot of time, but if you have a balance that you want to invest, this depends on you and on your experience, good luck.

On 1/9/2021 at 10:25 AM, Chottisas said:

Actually,I'm new member here and I don't have any idea on it, But little knowledge I have on is if you are a professional in crypto in  the forum it will not take you months to earn your bitcoin if you are active you will earn bitcoin easly in a a month.So try to be active in all your work and earn bitcoin.

Earning a single Bitcoin in the forum will take more than months mate, it will take a lot of time to achieve that mile stone, earning a single Bitcoin through the Satoshi we generate from the forum will take more time honestly mate @Chottisas

If you wnat to collect 1 bitcoin by collecting your daily income from this site then only 10 days required to collect 1 bitcion by 10 days income but if  you want to get 1 bitcoin per day then it is depend upon you're efforts or hrad working .

• +4 1

It cost very high for a bit coin, If you have that much money on your own, you can have it, but before having it you should have a good knowledge in the whole crypto marketing. So you can earn more money

This is an extremely difficult question to answer if you mean to obtain it through cryptotalk, the truth is that it will be years many years because btc costs a lot more money, however if you do tranding with a lot of knowledge it is likely that you will get a lot of money.

It depends on that how you works because if you earn free bitcoin in this forum for one year collects good amount of satoshi in your account and use this in trading and have trading skills. 

Hello, my dear comrade, I hope you are all right. In case you just get some information about the contribution here, it will take long periods of tolerance at this stage and you never know what the bitcoin value is at this point. If you need to acquire more and faster, you need to invest a little extra capital and contribute or exchange and your thought are good.

• +2 1

The most advantage of crypto talk is we can get Bitcoins very fastly that is in few hours. If you are only supposed to just post comments on various topics given in this forum. The time for both the newbie and the professional to get Bitcoins in crypto talk forum is same. We can earn nearly 20,000 satoshis a day by only spending few hours in crypto talk.

Hello my friend is a fact to accumulate this amount of steady work you will need a lot of time but you have to start learning to trade you will reach more than what you want as quickly as possible.

Earning bitcoin is not suppose to be very hard, ideally it should not take up to a year, but these can be achieve through planning and execution

Winning 1 bitcoin is not an easy matter and at the same time it is not impossible. You have to work very hard in addition to that you have to work on reliable sites that give you a good profit rate compared to your efforts and I expect that the CryptoTalk forum provides all the necessary services until you achieve your goal by learning to trade or invest from here

Earning bitcoin is not so easy.It is very difficult to earn 1 btc in one month.If you want to earn 1 btc,you must have some patience and do hard work for 5 to 10 years.You can easily earn bitcoin by working this site But it takes time.You can also earn a huge amounts of money by crypto trading and investing. 

Crypto currency is a very valuable currency in the present world. I make income by investing in different sites. 2020 start with the price of BTC, LTC, ETH etc. I think more will happen in the future. Many people around the world operate on crypto

About 5-10 years you have to work on this plate forum. This plate forum is working well . It will be best for you in future. You can make investment and made money.

1 hour ago, Resmika231 said:

Earning 1 bitcoin in this cryptotalk forum will take you 10 years.You can earn up to 0.0003 btc here for day so its gonna take long before you get 1 btc.Doing other things like mining or investment though can get you 1 btc much faster as long as you are good in it.its a pleasure working with you mate. then it will take years of patience and you’ll never know whats the value of bitcoin by that time? If you want to earn more and fast then you need also to put some capital and invest or trade.

Guy @Resmika231 earning 1BTC will take more than 10 years before you can gain 1 BTC on cryptotalk you will work and probably you will never gain that 1 BTC some people have the experience in making 1 BTC per day but it is now well to be that easy. 

Edited by Authority

On 2/10/2020 at 4:36 AM, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

according to my opinion my dear friend if you want to get one Bitcoin in your life by using crypto talk you should spend more than 10 years here on this plate forum without any break or rest. You should work hard everyday for getting this package. So if you only bust my dear friend for achieving your positive goals.

Yes, Dear as far as I have knowledge, if you want to earn a bitcoin, then you will have to work hard for at least 10 years on this platform and after that you will be able to earn a BTC if you have experience of trading, So you will be able to earn a BTC in 8 to 10 months  or at least 1 year through trading.

• +1 1

You may need to get 1 Bitcoin from approximately 8_10 years as a maximum, and in order to be able to obtain you, be patient so that you can succeed in your business and achieve the profits you want, but you have to pay attention, the price of bitcoin may rise or fall suddenly

1 час назад, Roua1998 said:

Yes, you can win Bitcoin and it is not difficult; It takes a year if you work on a daily basis and got a good reputation ... But if you like to get it very quickly, you should try to enter the world of trading and investment. 

For a year, you are unlikely to be able to earn 1 bitcoin on this forum, because this is a large amount, and to get something, you need to spend a lot of time, as well as create a lot of accounts! But all this is forbidden, so you must not break the rules. You can engage in trading to earn more funds!

Earning BitCoin needs only good plan or idea and a good Decision. First gain knowledge about it more and more then Make a plan or think an idea. Then just choose what deserve you. That's all. Best of Luck :3

Ok friend you have a great question. If you want to earn one bitcoin from this forum, it will take you many days. But if you want to learn something from the forum and make 1 bitcoin income then maybe you don't have to spend so much time because the senior members here have made great comments on this forum. If you read them you can go to a better position in cryptocurrency You can earn 1 bitcoin in a very short time if you work hard.

It's totally depends on you no one can say how much time you will need to earn one bitcoin. Price of Bitcoin is really high so if you just work on this forum and wants to own a bitcoin then it can take you more than 10 years. But if you have enough knowledge and invest your earning in the other sites it can be possible soon.

It totally depends on your method of earning. If you are a big farm miner it would probably take some months to make 1 BTC but if you just do trading or investor then it might take much time. If you want to trader you have to find a global and honest platform like Yobit.

Well. Just like bitcoin is not really predictable on when it decreases or increases, we did not really expect that the price of bitcoin nowadays all about $36K. Some of people here they earned a lot in bitcoins because they started investing when the bitcoin is not yet famous in the market. In that situation many crypto users before had did a lot of hard work so that this time they have been pay off. If you are knowledgeable and hardworking it will take easily for you to earn money faster.