The best site to collect Bitcoin - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leader83

The best site to collect Bitcoin

On 10/9/2019 at 11:33 PM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

Feebitco is good but the return you get when you roll is very small in that case, in other to get good coin you have to gamble for a very very long time.

Crypto is the best sites for the collecting of coins. In this forum you collect btc as the posting 30 daily.

The best site to collect Bitcoin? What? you are on the best forum Cryptotalk where you can collect 0.00030000 Bitcoins! so the best place to collect Bitcoin is Cryptotalk and Yobit website exchange.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You can't even earn a single dollar or two dollars a day from a call .Take one day now because the call is no better than the previous year

On 10/10/2019 at 7:43 AM, masterfocus said:

Faucets are a nice beggining when you need to practice your use of cryptocoins without risk because you can lose only coins you earned for free. I learned a lot using faucet payments to do trades at many exchange sites like crex24, altilly and graview

Faucets are not the good way to make coins in it becasue it will give you so much low coins and you make good money in it when the faucets will give you high profit than this coins and you will see that so many peoples will work in these type o faucets to make money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, mondol420 said:

Its one of the best freebitco.in bitcoin collection sites. I'm playing for the first time in 25 years. Roll for 1 hour daily. And don't make the mistake of playing it too tight 2 while playing it multiplayer, many lose and weaken your BTC. Continue to save and always roll in 1x for 1 hour at a time.

That is one of the big faucet available till date, they are the one that pays the good amount only.

I think there are many way to earn Bitcoin. But I think cryptotalk is the best way to earn more bitcoin

cryptocoins without risk because you can lose only coins you earned for free.This site is many years now and real they pay to the peoples and they are get well money from this site.

I have already tried this site before but it is not good and a waste of time and does not pay much and the majority take advantage of you from the term to work instead of them through referral

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

You are right in saying that Freebito is a high quality website for earning bitcoin online.  This website is so old and in fact they pay people and they are making money from this website.  You have posted a terrific question nowadays.

so far the best site i can only recommend is this site,cryptotalk,no other site is the best. this site gives us high rewards in just sharing our knowledge,which we can learn also. many sites only gives small amount of rewards.

Right now I am facing many fake cryptocurrency project and most of them are scammers so right now the best site to collect Bitcoin is Crypto talk forum for me because in hair as much as I get the knowledge I also get paid for it by giving only 30 useful and important comments by obeying the forum rules which are created by our honorable moderators and admins.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

Yes it is good but this forum is more better and give about 3 dollar of bitcoin. The only wrong in that site is that give cheap payment.

• Useful or interesting 1

permits you to procure bitcoin at regular intervals. You just need to enter the captcha, for which you get your valued BTC. Also, the task has a multiplier, it permits you to check your karma in the lottery and play with the cash earned to gain more bitcoins. Withdrawal of digital money from the venture is completed each Sunday or whenever when you demand. Subsidiary program half

11 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

I have already tried this site before but it is not good and a waste of time and does not pay much and the majority take advantage of you from the term to work instead of them through referral

I confirm what you say I registered on this site Freebitco with his first appearance and did not achieve anything from it On the contrary I lost a lot when I participated in gambling

Life is great and enjoy it

I am new to this. I don't know much about best site for collection of coin. Hope to know more about different sites for collecting bitcoins from here. Thank you in advance. 

I use the site from time to time to collect some satoshi it is good but watching adds better but nees time this just one click every hour.

If You aspire to earn selected moneys and gather about BTC day by day you know how to get money in the yobit substitute definitely

best site to get bitcoin is from a faucet call bonusbitcoin, it is a old faucet it give better reward than most faucet online and there are so many ways of getting bitcoin from bonusbitcoin you can play games or do little task for some satosh.

In my own opinion the best cryto site is playing and participating in periodic competition or through referrals which is unique and realistic

1 hour ago, Zaki ahmed said:

You are right bro that freebitco is the best site to collect the bitcoin. To collect yes freebitco.The rewards are nothing compared to the internet data packages needed.

You said freebitco is the best site and yet you say the reward does not even cover the internet data packages, so which is which.