The best site to collect Bitcoin - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leader83

The best site to collect Bitcoin

there are tones of sites can you collect from it but small portions so it is wasting time 
I do not agree with you in freebitco.in 
look at this forum it is better than any site and also it has powerful exchange like yobit 

I tried that site before but I earned too little bitcoin and I spent my time there and it's wasted. I even tried moondash and earned little amount too.  Thankful as I am right now that I happened to know cryptotalk because it is really helping me with my finances.

The truth is that now the faucets are no longer worthwhile as before, you lose time and only get very little, focus on other currencies, you will also rise in the future and give you many.

near are numerous sites everywhere you bottle be obsessed with exceptionally dwindling amount of bitcoin, but scores of of these sites are fake, they will not create you payment after you perfect the task, they will totally atrophy your time.

I don't think so, the real best to collect bitcoin is here in this forum you are giving 30k Satoshi per day so tell me which faucet that kind of amount even in a week.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Cryptotalk is the best site learning english ang earning money. Freebitco.in also bitcoin collecting website but its pay very low. Thats why cryptotalk is the best. 

Freebitco.in whether this site is like a gambling game where we try to make a fortune in it, can profit or lose. Or some other type of game, I don't yet understand the process, but at least if you tell us we will know better.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

For now it only gives out 18 satoshis per claim with the chance to earn $200 per roll. But is worth it? For me yes, After free rolls i used it to buy more lottery tickets for a chance to win upto 0.25 to 0.33 BTC in their lottery. Who knows i might get lucky one day,

spacer.png

On 10/10/2019 at 4:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

I used this site when i enetered into crypto. I also deposted on this site to generate more profit. But i cann't make it. It's a gamebling site. There is some trick that we have to understand. I always advice people to stay aware from these sites.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Freebitco.in is one of the unsurpassed sites to gather bitcoin you know how to amass bitcoin by in performance and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals exceedingly sincere and steadfast place

Yea freebitco.in is a very good site to collect bitcoin & earn money easily. As they are legit & paying from a very long time so they are also well-reputed. Those who are there for a long time get more benefits.

Freebitco is a good site for earning some btc on every hours and also bet for your earnings btc.you can double your btc by using high or low bet and enjoying this site earnings. 

On 10/9/2019 at 11:33 PM, Leader83 said:

I think they are trying but it may not be the best site to earn free bitcoin because at the ending you find your gambling and losing all your hard earn bitcoin over time in this kind of sites.

On 10/9/2019 at 11:33 PM, Leader83 said:

I think they are trying but it may not be the best site to earn free bitcoin because at the ending you find your gambling and losing all your hard earn bitcoin over time in this kind of sites.

Thanks for sharing this information with us. It's really useful. And also I heard about this site a long time ago. But I never tried it. Cause I thought it was a scam. 

For me CryptoTalk is the best site for me. You know why? Think of it all you need to do here is just post and post after that you can earn satoshi here they always giving 0.0001000 for every post that's not bad. just make sure it's constructive and meaningful with 100+ characters in it remember you have 30 daily limit post Good Luck bro.

1 hour ago, Azmir123 said:

I think this website is only good if you can get lots of referrals.This site is so old and real that they pay people and they are making good money from this site.i like this

I think for the best site to collect bitcoin for now its Crypto talk because most free faucets we never and never pay you compare to what you are earning from Crypto talk at this time.

Crypto is the best  earn site bitcoin.I have received payouts from them in the past.i suggested everyone survive this site.   

Crypto is the best  earn site bitcoin.I have received payouts from them in the past.i suggested everyone survive this site.   

Freebitcoin is a faucet site just like mining of bitcoins. But it's just like wasting your valuable time because it provides very little bitcoins per day with having big withdraw amount so you have to waste your lots of days, may be months. Beside that stay sticked to cryptotalk this will provide quicker payments.

Waoh that is great. But to me the best site that I have ever come across is this forum, cryptotalk. I have never seen a forum that is so easy to collect Bitcoin like this before. You comment and post quality and relevant posts and you earn 1000 Satoshi. This forum is the best. 

I think cryptotalk.org is the best site for earning bitcoins. I mean you just have to post comments on this plateform and they credit you woth 1k satoshi for every meaningfull posts.

According to me trading is the best way to.earn more btc .... Using trading u can earn lots.of btc and can also become very rich so that u need to go to the trading website of any of exchange such as binance , to earn more.

Thanks

9 minutes ago, Kgn78690 said:

There are very few website which gives you money in Bitcoin freebitco.in eobot Bitcoin alien games bituro rewards and cryptotalk these are amazing website and Android application for collecting Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as well

there are many websites which can be use to collect bitcoin and allows trading and mining of business. most commonly used websites  are coin base square cash they are most powerful platforms for crypto trading.

The best position to have a passion for will be bonusbitcoin, they shell out supplementary the a large amount faucet and enclose other conduct to earn and generate extra money, bonusbitcoin you be able to right up to 5000 satoshi every five minutes, it is a cool if you are engrossed in faucets.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:33 AM, Loop said:

The various but they change status, ending their balances. The best faucets have a lot of competition.
If you find a good stay and claim as much as you can, because they don't last long.

After profing in faucets try the exchanges to increase your winnings

I will suggest you to this forum. It is good site. But you have to work hard to e succeeded.