The best site to collect Bitcoin - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leader83

The best site to collect Bitcoin

On 10/10/2019 at 5:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

I have tried and I am not interested in continuing because I do not understand how to play, I prefer there are activities that are done

i hope freebitco is the best site to collect the bitcoin. This site is so much old and real they pay to the peoples and they are making good money from this site. 

Thank you for the information you provided about sites that collect Bitcoin by the way we participate and play in the competence to get coins and I will try later.

I don't visit any faucet sites to collect free coins i some time collect them from Yobit free coins section.The faucets sites are just waste of time .

Freebitco is a bitcoin faucets, I recommend this flatform if you are a gamer or have analytical ability, user solve and complete capcha in order to generate satoshi.

Are you sure it's really reliable and honest because most of these sites out there they claim to pay but they usually don't and even if they do they pay very little. I'll check the site out though.

Welcome with me
Freebitco.in is a good and reliable site, I only pulled it once, what I find wrong with the site is the distinction in awarding bonuses between countries.

I don't deem it's importance massacre time on such sites. The profits is exceptionally little and at this estimate it truly doesn't ameliorate you at all.

Than faucets you advance give it a go payment campaigns, someplace the proceeds is better.

on adbtc.top site btc collect for free doing surfing all and i have alredy made several withdrawls to my wallet so i have a good page to earn btc.

Cryototalk, yobit, hashingadspace,west coast, and bitcointalk this platform real cool to earn for students and crypto lovers

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/14/2019 at 1:20 PM, andrehol said:

Oh, you are lucky! I only lost a maximum of 100,000 satoshi there. It was very disappointing. But I used to get very decent amounts from there before

You make 100,000 satoshi in just one month i think becasue it is not good sites it is all site just to waste the time and we can not collect the good amount of money in the market, so we need to buy the coins with the money and safe them for future to get good profit when it will touch the high.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Freebitco is definitely at the top of the list to collect free bitcoin, but i have to say, at present the best site to collect bitcoin is cryptotalk, and there is no competition when it comes to collecting btc from any site. Cryptotalk is the best. 

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Bomb Abdulah said:

Well. faucets in freebitcoin is not a waste of time because you can earn almost 20k sats here every.  Because they giving 400 sats to 500 sats every hour. 

They are doing good if that is the case, but others that will be giving you about 10 satoshi is a waste of time.

• +1 1

Freebitco of course I also exist my money through this..until now I seem its best above all bitcoin coin collecting site

yes I have used it before , but by the way there are so many people who say that bitcoin will hit 1000,000 and this would mean that every satoshi will be worth 1 cent so for every satoshi you are collecting now , just know in the future it could mean you have a cent, you collect thousands of satoshis, then in the future you will be able to learn that you have millions so lets accept it might happen but its important we remain bullish with the same.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:18 AM, Muneeb said:

You are right bro that freebitco is the best site to collect the bitcoin. This site is so much old and real they pay to the peoples and they are making good money from this site. You post a good question today.

There is not a single best site for collecting bitcoin. If you want to collect free bitcoin, you should work with as many websites as you can to earn maximum amount of bitcoin possible. I used freebitco before but it gave me low value with each roll and the interval between rolls is 60 minutes which is very high. You can earn lots of satoshis from other websites during the time that you wait between rolls. Working in combination is the key to collect the highest amount of free bitcoin. But if you ignore free methods, you can earn more by doing tasks, making posts or trading.

I do not use the Freebitco.in website to collect bitcoins. Although I have received many advice on it, but I refused. Simply because I don't like taps.

5 hours ago, Hossain ahmad said:

Freebitco is the best site for bitcoin, because it is an old site for which it can be trusted

It is just like a faucet but they pays more than other faucet do, but you have to be patient

Faucets are a polite beggining at what time you  to practice your use of cryptocoins without consequence for the reason that you know how to use up no more than coins you earned for free. I learned a slice via faucet payments to achieve trades at a lot of swap sites like crex24, altilly and graview

Yes, its a real good site to earn free bitcoins but you can loose them all at the end if you will not be patient.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

11 minutes ago, Jack05 said:

That is a gambling site. The only way to earn from it is from referrals, an active referrals. The rolling system is scam and its multiplier gameolay is eventually will lose all yoir earnings. 

It also can be used as a deposit account with 4.08% APR. Fees for for withdrawal are very low. Free roll can be easily automated by using script or bot. I think freebitcoin is a decent faucet.

Freebitco is the best site for collect bitcoins. So you may use freebitco. The important thing of freebitco is you will not get any risk here. Many sites are fake but freebitco is best for collect bitcoin.

On 10/10/2019 at 5:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

Attention! At this time maybe only cryptotalk.org is the best site for collecting Bitcoin. It has been proven and there is no need to look elsewhere.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 10/10/2019 at 7:43 AM, masterfocus said:

Faucets are a nice beggining when you need to practice your use of cryptocoins without risk because you can lose only coins you earned for free. I learned a lot using faucet payments to do trades at many exchange sites like crex24, altilly and graview

Bri faucets are nice to earn. And they have a big money to earn. And I like their projects.