The best site to collect Bitcoin - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leader83

The best site to collect Bitcoin

Yes you are right my friend this is best site too get free bitcoin noting like scam in the site. They will pay you base on your hared working so try too increase you hared working too earn huge money

• +1 1

Can you teach me on the site please and put a link .. tell me some rules on it?
But in my opinion, the free bitcoin is not found on any of the pages ... it is a lie, fraud and a waste of time.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I noticed that he needs referrals. Honestly, I don't know how much effort it takes to get 1 dollar
I'd rather focus here than search for unknown cryptocurrency sources
I can do a few trades every day and make a good income

• +1 1

The site is reliable, as it has been paying Bitcoin for years, but the problem is that it does not pay much, and if you work on it daily, your earnings will not exceed 5000 satoshi, and you must enter every hour and this is considered quite arduous.

This is an old tap internet site, the usage of multiple coins, lottery, and investment packages as their offerings. If we see on the Youtube channel many human beings nevertheless up load how to defeat their bot in games, not constantly a fulfillment but look's exciting. I think this is not an excellent website to gather tap, attempt the bounty hunter program maybe is more suit for you.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

This is faucet website first most sites is scam as you say it is honest and reliable site but we collect free bitcoin these site after work hard in long term . I don't trust on telegrams I think it is the waste of time .

• +1 1

Some site are not legit there task are just fir waste of time it can't pay, but i recommend you to work on this forum cryptotalk this can pay you your task.

There are many sites which give you btc, but some are give the little amount and some are fake sites... So you are waste his precious time on it... I think cryptotalk is the Best option. Where you earn Free bitcoin just 2 to 3 hour's work on it honestly and you take earn btc on the daily basis...

I really like Freebitcoin - it’s convenient, they pay honestly and I even saw lottery round 252 where someone with JUST one ticket won! He had only 1 ticket, can you imagine? His prize was around 0.4 BTC. 
Recently they started Wheel of Fortune (celebrating their 6th birthday), so they send you one free spin every day (on email) 

I’m gonna try my luck 🙂

Well, there are many people are working in freebitco.in but this is just like a faucet, it gives only a small amount of profit daily and i will say that this is not a good source of money, i will prefer to do posting here than working on that site.

• +5 1

On 10/9/2019 at 6:33 PM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

Undoubtedly it is good to use this platform and take advantage of everything it offers in order to have a greater capital with respect to time, you can gradually increase the capital.

• +1 2

On 10/9/2019 at 6:33 PM, Leader83 said:

If it is a great page to claim BTC every hour and it is incredible because it is very old and gives a lot of confidence to earn fractions of BTC and also that it allows an annual interest of our balance obtained so it is a wonderful page.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Amelia23 said:

I've used that site when I was still new to bitcoin. Back then I did not have any good knowledge on earning with crypto so I used sites such as that one and they are faucets, After spending so much time playing and claiming I realized I earned just a little and I was sick of earning that small and I took action to search for better ways. Trading was my next stop from there which I earned very good amount

Well, this is a good movement for you buddy, you should avoid to participate or joining in some faucets by giving some small amount of profit, i will suggest to read all of the topics on Trading section in this forum to learn how to trade properly.

• +5 1

On 1/3/2020 at 12:30 PM, pulokdeb said:

The best site for saving bitcoin is cryptocurrency because most of the world's bitcoin can be earned, we can earn currency from cryptocurrency and bitcoin.

There is no best site. You have to earn the bitcoin or any crypto currency by mining, joining ICO's, IEO's and or joining the faucets website from where you can get free money.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:33 AM, Leader83 said:

@Leader83 i have been searching a site which gives me opportunity to earn bitcoin since last year. Although i got some site but they was fake.  I hope your post will be benefited me. 

• +1 1

On 12/14/2020 at 1:51 PM, Khan said:

You have to earn the bitcoin or any crypto currency by mining, joining ICO's, IEO's and or joining the faucets website from where you can get free money.

Well yes, this is the one of the good projects that you want to join with by giving a good amount of profit especially for airdrop, making a money on faucets are not recommended as a source of money by just giving a small amount of money.

• +5 1

The best site to collect will be bonusbitcoin, they pay more the most faucet and have other ways to earn and make more money, bonusbitcoin you can claim up to 5000 satoshi every five minutes, it is a great if you are interested in faucets

• +5 1

I think this is a faucet site,
Sites like this might be good at first in crypto for beginners.
But after a while, it will be considered a waste of time only, perhaps it can be used to get a little bitcoin without risk and then trade and learn more about other investments.

• +3 1

I could not agree with you. At one time I tried to make money from all these websites. But I could not succeed. It really pays for all these sites. But the amount of income from all these sites is very low. With which nothing happens. So I do not prefer to work on all sites. Try to learn a good job that will be useful in your future.

Well, as for me, I think this forum of crytotalk. Because It is a forum where you will earn free bitcoins after undergoing some stages. Also to my own understanding, it's the one and only forum where you will earn free bitcoins. You are welcome mate

• +2 1

Let me tell you cryptocurrency is the best way to earn bitcoin,If you have a lot of knowledge and trading tricks, then you can earn a lot of profits. This is a technology phase, so in this period we can earn electronically.

Faucets take a lot of your time and pay you with very little in return, in other words, they exploit your need for money. They just rob you out of your time, which you can spend in developing yourself instead. If you spend your time in learning price chart analysis, or making research about coin news or updates, I'm sure you will discover many opportunities to earn money through trading. Of course it has risks but without risk, nothing is won. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

It was a good site but with over time to sustain it's currently not a good site, you most likely won't be getting much from the bets, faucets or the contest which is very hard to win. Only the best way would be to gain referrals and earn from it.

• +1 1

Faucets, bonusbitcoin, moonbitcoin, but to be honest i dont its worth wasting time on all these ficious site, when i can still recommend the best paying site lile cryptotalk and yobits.

Faucet happen to be a site where bitcoin are collected then, but now its just a waste of time if you believe you can collect bitcoin in faucet site, after asking you to referred someone you will still end up not having a single bitcoin.