Day traders, how do you handle your trading in this situation? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Day traders, how do you handle your trading in this situation?

I just do not trade on days when the price does not fall down and does not grow up, in this situation, trading is very risky.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:49 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

This is a topic to discuss about daily trading in current situation. As you may have noticed, the current market is only moving in one way and it is just going up. There is no backward movement and the changes in prices are so small and insignificant that kills any opportunity for gaining profit on a daily basis. For example, bitcoin hardly fluctuates more than $100 per day and most altcoins behave like stable coins. Whenever I open Yobit, I will encounter with lots of green percentages and very few red ones. How do you trade daily without fluctuations?

I am happy about the rising of the market but it is only good for long term holders. Day traders need some volatility to achieve good results.

I think that the matter at the present time is a correction of the price because the price trend at the moment is the downward trend clearly until the end of global problems

11 hours ago, koussai999 said:

I think that the matter at the present time is a correction of the price because the price trend at the moment is the downward trend clearly until the end of global problems

At the present time, the prices are not going down. It is a period of stability with slight ups and downs. This is the best way to describe the current market. It resists against any significant + or - movement. But I believe crypto market will recover before global market because there are many people who are earning their livings from their trades and they want a profitable market to keep going. They will finally overcome their fears and start investing. Whenever this happens, we will enter another level of price rise. I anticipate the market to grow one month later.

I heard day trading is not profitable or very risky. Long-term trading is very profitable but we have to invest good amount of money, if we want to earn good money from trading. Now Bitcoin price is very up, so if we sell this coin now and we will buy after 6 months then definitely we get profit.

If prices moving  in just one directon we shoul  hold our crypto   it's not matte that prices are going  increase  or going decrease.  We should hold our cins in both  situations. 

Day traders always act on the advantage of volatility, this make them to earn profits as they trade in different crypto coins that is available in cryptocurrency

On 3/2/2020 at 7:13 PM, laska smrtici said:

I do daily trading and try to make profits even if it is only 1000 Satoshi The important thing is to make a daily profit continuously as a primary goal

1000 satoshi is so small, I do not plan such, at least, getting over $10 in a day trading is good but this depends on the amount you start with, and everyday is not for day tease as the market can be so unpredictable at times. 

the only thing that I believe can be done when the market goes in one direction for day trading and scalping, that is, buying at a certain point and then reselling immediately with a small surcharge, the gain is minimal but doing lots of transactions at the end of the day you can glean something

Yes day traders always want continuous volatility in crypto market but I think you can't restricts yourself just as a day trader. Now the market is good for long term holders so you must hold some coins for long term in order to take advantage of this time.

I just do not trade when the market is not growing by more than 10% , since after a very small increase, the price of coins often falls.

On 2/19/2020 at 1:24 AM, Sasaki said:

Well I didn't wsnt to do day trading because for me I think it's not profitable at all it will just depends on the people, well recommend /prefer to use weekly and/or monthly trading. 

looking for a good opportunity to start trading and maybe they can't earn and the worst losses when trading. You need to check the range of volatility for a week. This way you can get a little idea of where to buy and where to sell. Losses are very common for any online trader.

Thats why i always recommend peer to peer trading method for day traders, visit localbitcoins and you will see there are day traders who are trading from 50 USD up to 10,000 USD and most of them they started with small amounts. I started with a capital of 30 USD in localbitcoins and i was exchanging bitcoins with mobile money payment methods, skrill and paypal. I started in 2018 but now i have a capital of 5700 USD. You can learn through youtube videos how to trade with peer to peer and earn profit every single day! Doesn't matter btc has fallen or rising, you set your own profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In such a case it is not necessary to enter into trades or trading until this volatility subsides and the market moves

Life is great and enjoy it

I just trade Litecoin coin, so I can earn 10-15 dollars every day, since this coin is less dependent on the price of bitcoin than other altcoins

@Brushless4500KV  personally I'm using "stop loss" option to minimize the risk but not always so, I have some bad trade. Simply stay patient, the prices always rise again. I like too buy after seeing -7% to -10%.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

If market is dumping or pumping then it is very risky for day traders to trade. They can loss their money. I will suggest stop trading when there is high volatility in market. 

Since I deal with famous currencies only and with large sums, this is good for me in the short term and I do not have any problems in trading operations. I am making profits, but perhaps other currencies that I invest in the long term did not come at the time of selling them until now due to the slow changes of these currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When the market is going in the same direction it's very hard and risk for day traders to open some positions and they find it profitable when it's fluctuating on both side as they can easily spot out some entry and exit points,my advice during this time is to stay away from the market and wait for the right time.

Trading at such times is fraught with risks and we must not trade and wait until the market movement becomes appropriate to carry out trading because if we buy when the price rises we will not make much profit

This is true, fluctuation is very necessary for daily trading and it is what gives you profits. For bitcoin, if the fluctuation is $ 100 between ups and downs, you can make an acceptable profit of $ 2-5 dollars from each buy and sell, if the trend is only up, meaning if you sold bitcoin at a high price You have two options, either to wait for the decline or to buy back at the best price and wait for the increase again. You will lose a little, but when the price continues to rise you will have made up for your loss and also won.

From my experience you should always try to diversify your virtual currencies investment and trading portfolio.

Do not stay investing into a single currency or less than 5 at least so you can profit from one meanwhile waiting for others to achieve a much price value fluctuation and eventually profit from it.

That's how i handle such situations when there is no movement at specific currencies 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

The market sometimes goes through a state of excessive rise. You must take advantage of every correction it makes in order to be able to profit from today's trading well, but it is better for you to invest in the long term because this thing is better in your opinion.

• +2 1

On 2/9/2020 at 6:49 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

This is a topic to discuss about daily trading in current situation. As you may have noticed, the current market is only moving in one way and it is just going up. There is no backward movement and the changes in prices are so small and insignificant that kills any opportunity for gaining profit on a daily basis. For example, bitcoin hardly fluctuates more than $100 per day and most altcoins behave like stable coins. Whenever I open Yobit, I will encounter with lots of green percentages and very few red ones. How do you trade daily without fluctuations?

I am happy about the rising of the market but it is only good for long term holders. Day traders need some volatility to achieve good results.

When the market is bearish, of course there will be no fluctuation in the price of Bitcoin, no profit to be had. As day traders we have to change strategies to minimize risk, the only way to avoid losses is to hold all the coins to be traded. Wait until the market recovers, I think that's the best way.

• +1 1

29 minutes ago, Goyaa said:

When the market is bearish, of course there will be no fluctuation in the price of Bitcoin, no profit to be had. As day traders we have to change strategies to minimize risk, the only way to avoid losses is to hold all the coins to be traded. Wait until the market recovers, I think that's the best way.

I also practice the same strategy but there is a problem. Bearish runs don't always go the same direction towards the bottom. As you may have already seen or experienced, sometimes there are some small bullish moments between a big bearish run that are special cases for earning some profit in the middle of the market collapse. Only trained traders can turn those moments into profit because reaction time is very limited and before long the downward movement starts again.

Patience and holding. Most important things in investing. Don't check your balance everyday and relax and keep your stress levels low.