Day traders, how do you handle your trading in this situation? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Day traders, how do you handle your trading in this situation?

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies that move daily, a daily profit problem for their users, which is an upward and sometimes downward movement. As for the Bitcoin movement, it is currently an upward movement and will constitute a good profit for investors in the long term. I hope they will make good profits in these movements.

• +2 1

Currently the market situation is not very good. Coin prices have been falling steadily for the past two days. However, a few days ago the price of coins was good.  Now is a very bad time for those who bought coins then. Because the price of all coins is low. So they must wait until the price rises. Otherwise it can be loss project for them. 

Caution should be exercised, although the market is in an uptrend there may be a significant pullback that may cause your emotions to play a bad trick and you may end up with a loss. Be patient with trends.

I am looking for a currency in which the price is average and it has a high volume so that you can implement my own receipts and this is the strategy that I do and I see that it is good and will work with everyone 

Day trading is profitable if you choose a good currency according to a reliable analysis and recommendation, but I advise you not to set big goals in order not to lose, if trading needs control of feelings and not greed, but if you want to store you must be patient, and the most important thing is the distribution of currencies, because I now see that  There are currencies that are not affected by Bitcoin.

• +1 1

According to my obersevation

well,its difficult to face challenges since we need to improve lets put more persistence and wait,crypto market are volatile,it perhaps stable now yet it will diminish soon,so tolerance is exactly what we need

Still there are many coin from which we can earn a little profit in minutes through playing in their fluctuations and can double our profit by repeating this strategy but it could be risjy as well so be careful.

When tbe market remains quite stable we can go dor a short term trading instead of day trading as we can buy a coin for 3 to 4 days or a week and set tge Target points to exit when price reaches at that point in such a way we can earn profit with a less risk and wait fpr the market to expose itself.

The era of stability and contraction has ended, and we are now seeing high uncertainty. Also extremely durable coins, such as XRP, are exhibiting rotation, which is incredible. Ethereum is seeing rapid ups and downs, and it has acted in a manner that makes it one of the better options for day traders like me. The current market is similar to a two-way street in that you can benefit from both upward and downward movements.

I think that if I understand your question this is about bitcoin not moving but altcoins rise in prices. This is very often happens. Bitcoin after some time it stays flat and altcoins take control and follow higher. It is some call it alts season and one of them is maybe what we have today. Bitcoin stopped at 60k and alts are taking gains.

In every aspect of day trading there is always advantage and disadvantages but to be sincere the disadvantage part is somehow scary because not every day in the market that most of the coins rises in the market and sometimes it takes days for the coins to attain the normal price and through these process is will it lead to panic trading.

• +1 1