Day traders, how do you handle your trading in this situation? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Day traders, how do you handle your trading in this situation?

This is a topic to discuss about daily trading in current situation. As you may have noticed, the current market is only moving in one way and it is just going up. There is no backward movement and the changes in prices are so small and insignificant that kills any opportunity for gaining profit on a daily basis. For example, bitcoin hardly fluctuates more than $100 per day and most altcoins behave like stable coins. Whenever I open Yobit, I will encounter with lots of green percentages and very few red ones. How do you trade daily without fluctuations?

I am happy about the rising of the market but it is only good for long term holders. Day traders need some volatility to achieve good results.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In my opinion it's too late to enter a long term trade.

as you said the market is going up but in some point it will fall again and it's not a good price to go long for long term trade 

Well it's hard for those day traders to earn or to find a good opportunity to initiate in trading and maybe they cant earn and worst lose get loss in trading so, day trading is a big risk so be wise and be careful on deciding.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:49 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

This is a topic to discuss about daily trading in current situation. As you may have noticed, the current market is only moving in one way and it is just going up. There is no backward movement and the changes in prices are so small and insignificant that kills any opportunity for gaining profit on a daily basis. For example, bitcoin hardly fluctuates more than $100 per day and most altcoins behave like stable coins. Whenever I open Yobit, I will encounter with lots of green percentages and very few red ones. How do you trade daily without fluctuations?

I am happy about the rising of the market but it is only good for long term holders. Day traders need some volatility to achieve good results.

Actually this the shorter bull run is going on also alt season have been started which is being predicted few months ago. It is the time to enjoy the daily profits even we got some profits in just matter of hours.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 2/9/2020 at 7:49 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

In a day trade situation it is important to check some factors. First you need to know the range of value at this point of time and that is you check the lowest value and highest value on the day before. Also you need to check the range of fluctuations in a week. This way you can have a little idea on where to place your buy and where to place your sell.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I am also very pleased that the cryptocurrency market is gaining strength. But with such growth, it is very dangerous to buy cryptocurrency, because the price is growing. It’s best to wait a bit.

On 2/16/2020 at 5:24 AM, bliznec said:

I am also very pleased that the cryptocurrency market is gaining strength. But with such growth, it is very dangerous to buy cryptocurrency, because the price is growing. It’s best to wait a bit.

Yes you are right mate I am impressed too with the recent increase in price rates of cryptocurrency  it drastically change in no time and these has an impending effects on day traders they actually need cryptocurrency volatility inorder to trade further

Even the daily traders are making some profits, during the past two days the market fluctuation was very large, some currencies fell 25% and rose again and it was a great opportunity to buy.

True,volatility in price is where we earn but having this high price now that almost don't drops,is hard to make profits for a day trader,it depends on you if you are willing to take the risks,analyze every coin using technical and fundamental analysis it can help to see if its good to buy or not.

9 minutes ago, Ms.o said:

True,volatility in price is where we earn but having this high price now that almost don't drops,is hard to make profits for a day trader,it depends on you if you are willing to take the risks,analyze every coin using technical and fundamental analysis it can help to see if its good to buy or not.

Fortunately, the period of steadiness and recession came to an end and we see good volatility these days. Even highly stable coins like XRP are showing movements which is amazing. Ethereum is having fast ups and downs and it has behaved in a way that makes it as one of the best choices for day traders like me. Current market is like a two-way street because you can make profit from both upward and downward movements.

Well I didn't wsnt to do day trading because for me I think it's not profitable at all it will just depends on the people, well recommend /prefer to use weekly and/or monthly trading. 

Daily sword has a very big risk, if done in the spot market, daily traders need the price of cryptocurrencies that have extreme movements to get a chance to get a profit. But if done in the derivatives market, you can find opportunities by observing the ups and downs of the price of an asset.

On 2/9/2020 at 12:49 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Daily trading in this case does not work and I advise to stay away now because the conditions are volatile, but it is better and I do not motivate you to buy that despite the current decline the market will stop and whoever will know a high rise
But this will be after almost a long time with this virus spreading conditions will remain volatile
Rely on long-term trading

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 2/9/2020 at 5:19 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Although we could not get high profit in this situation but crypto still has good fluctuations to earn more than forex trading. And crypto may fluctuate less for some hours but it could not be stable for more than one day. So day traders earn good from crypto. Even $100 is enough for one day.

It is simple to earn with that little range of movement, let say I used 2btc and I buy it at 9100 and later it goes 9200, I have 200$ to take for a single trade, there is still hope for day trading

well,its hard to take risks just because we want to do day trade so better lets put more patience and wait,crypto market are volatile,it maybe stable now but it will decrease soon,so patience is just what we need.

When I see this situation in the market, I stop trading at all , because the chances of failure are too high and there is no point in risking for two dollars.

12 hours ago, GanDuba said:

I will say in such time lime this, it is not good for trading. The market not volatile at such time so better not to trade. 

Cryptocurrency has always some fluctuations and there is some occasions for trading. However, when price changes are small and tiny, only veterans can benefit because they know how to gain profit from slightest changes on the graphs. In this situation, I also prefer not to do any trades because both my budget and my skills are limited and I wait until the market awakens and prices become more active.

The market is volatile bitcoin is plummeting. I think this is not the time to trade because it will definitely be a loss, invest as you can. as currencies and bitcoins are falling

Honestly, I don't do day trading because it has a low possibility of earning or if you can earn it is not much, so I think long term trading is much more safer and sure to earn big.

I just trade on unpopular coins (such as Ethereum Classic, HEX, etc.), on which the price growth is often not so much dependent on the main cryptocurrency market , their price is more tied to specific news about them, rather than global news about cryptocurrency

When i was a day trader, I lose so much amount of cryptocurrencies. I changed to a long term trading which is what giving me little income now. 

Why are there fluctuations? You also need to consider what investments are made in the auction. The amount of profit depends on this. A lot or little profit depends on what amount is considered large for the user. 10 or 100 dollars for example.