Which section do you like more? - Page 11 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Which section do you like more?

I love the beginner and crypto world section very much. From that two sections,I get to know about a lot of information and also new ideas and ways about earning cryptocurrencies. I love these two sections very much. 

I like every section in crypto. But beginners is the favourite section for me. Here everyday day newbie are coming . And I reply most in this section. 

Thank you .

As I am a beginner so I will prefer to go to the first three sections that is more easy for me to give my views because that sections are only made for the beginners and their poster also helpful for the beginners from there we can get so much top ideas about this campaign also we can give suggestions without any hesitation.

Hello friends i am new on this forum.. i also like the section here.. i know the strong knowledge need for crypto world. In this way i learn new thing about crypto and i like different section here.  In my openion..

For me, I love the beginners section and the crypto section, because they are the best two sections for me because I consider myself still a beginner in the world of crypto and I need to learn a lot about the world of crypto and I find a lot of information about that here.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I like the beginner and crypto world sections. While the beginner segment helps me understand how this site works, crypto world puts me up to date with the digital market. What’s more, these sections contain easy topics.

I like the section For beginners, commerce, and the cryptocurrency world. Those are the 3 items I participate in the most, in addition to the other items I participate in the most. I like all parts of the forum.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:15 PM, Unknown user said:

I like the beginner section more because their is very easy questions and you Can easily learn lots of things their and tell me about what section you like.

Well I use to post a lot in crypto world, but I have run out of topics there. I can hardly find 5 threads I can respond to, hence I came beginners section, and no doubt there are lot more members here, and it is packed with activity, unlike other section. I think this is the most used section. 

I am  not older affiliate at this forum therefore I didn't be aware of the handle after that one after beginning. 

At I am new subsequently I like beginner 100 send as it is uncomplicated to key the question. 

I am engrossed in this forum. 

I prefer the mobile applications section because it talks about topics that all people are interested in and most of the participants in this forum participate in this good section

I really like the beginner section. It's really very useful interesting and also very informative to all the beginners. 

All sections are useful and have benefit in all areas of encryption and a general forum is rich with new and useful news to learn encryption quickly and easy for beginners in the forum because they are the ones who start learning and earning also

As i have just started. I most prefer the section of beginners. Because most of the topic in that section is understandable for me. Also when i check other sections most of the topic and keywords are little difficult to understand. 

I am a beginner, so I also like the beginners section because there is a lot of information that helps us know the work well in the beginning well.

I love all sections of the forum because they all contain a large number of information that we need, but now most of the section I work in is the beginners section in addition to the encryption section

I really like its form because and from that we can easily learn the basic auxiliary lessons that play an important role in our work and from here it is very easy to do.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:45 PM, Unknown user said:

I like the beginner section more because their is very easy questions and you Can easily learn lots of things their and tell me about what section you like.

I'm also like begginners section.because, i'm also beginner person of this forum and i'm always like to khow new things from this forum.

3 hours ago, Jumail jone said:

As logical as your words are.  And if you post like that.  Then I think you can go a long way.  And I think you can do a lot better.

Thanks Brother a really i appreciate that, we are all here to learn new thing and we cant do that lonely we need to share with us, I hope you can continue with us , Good luck

Everyone will choose a department that fits their interests. I am currently reviewing each section. I try to answer the questions that suit me. your question was one of them. thanks

I like the begginners  section most because  I can found many answers  of my question  there. There  are many new members . They mostly posted in easy words.

Honestly, every department has something special about it. But in general, I go into junior. I see a lot of questions that I can give members a real benefit through. And at the same time, he took advantage of them. It's mutual. And there's the traders section. It's very good for that. These two sections i spend most of my time with.

For me I like the beginner section because the questions in here are very cheap and easy to answer which could make you be very fast in archieving your 30 post and you can also learn much from this section.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Exchange and crypto wallet sections are the best on this forum for me. I check at least thrice in a day. This forum gives me the knowledge of all essential crypto related things. Sometimes I also  check the beginners and the about the forum sections.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:45 PM, Unknown user said:

I most likely want the beginner section because most of the topics there are easy to answer and understand quickly. But don't forget to always make good quality post for better rewards.

I like the sections related to BTC since I believe its the better coin that gives a lot of money. In the future, other coins can die but BTC can remain.