Which section do you like more? - Page 8 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Which section do you like more?

I think it depends on what you want to learn about, for beginners, i think beginners section is best for you, and other full members can take charge of other sessions and learn what they want.

I prefer the newbies section mainly because I love teaching and making sure all new members get know more and understand everything about this forum that's my opinion.

"Crypto world" section I like more. Because I am curious about crypto currency. There are lots of useful post to know about crypto currency. That's why I like it so much.

For me, the beginner
Because I can answer easily, I do not find it difficult

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In my opinion, all sections are good, and you can learn from them. It can be said that the Crypto World section is the section I love

Which section do you like more? I like the wallet section because i dicoverd what id the safest wallet i can use out there good luck my dear friends.

As a beginner i like the this section because of the easy question. But when i have enough knowledge about the crypto world i should change my section and go to crypto world section to increase my knowledge more about crypto world.

There are no favorite boards for me, because I discuss in all the boards in this forum. So that it will increase our knowledge in crypto.

On 2/9/2020 at 1:41 PM, DrElise said:

I like the "crypto world and trading" sections the most. Because in there we can have a lot of good information regarding crypto world and trading. So, it's very helpful reading and posting in those sections

I like the crypto world more than any other forum because that is where you know what cryptocurrency means to the public 

We are the same I think because I also prefer beginner section because I really want to help those newbie and I want to guide them how this forum works.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I like all the sections apart from off topic, but I spend much of my time in crypto world and mobile 📱 applications, wallet, some times I o through begginers forum and I've reply for newbies. 

I also like the questions in the beginner section, it's very easy to answer. I am happy to be able to help new members find answers.

I really like the trading board section because i want to learn more about trading knowledge like more strategies i can do to earn more profit and become more better in trading.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:45 PM, Unknown user said:

I like the beginner section more because their is very easy questions and you Can easily learn lots of things their and tell me about what section you like.

If I am new here then I like the biginner section. The other reason is that I got a lot of knowledge and also got information here.

I most of the time writing and posting in cryptoworld section and section for beginners because I am a beginner here in this forum. however i am trying to get more information from every section in the forum because you can get a lot of experience from others and improve yourself.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:45 PM, Unknown user said:

I like the beginner section more because their is very easy questions and you Can easily learn lots of things their and tell me about what section you like.

I like the beginner section because this section have many new content and we have learn many new information about this forum some time I visited about  forum and Cryptos World section it's also good 

I prefer the beginners section because i find it better to teach the newbies on how to go along with this forum, i feel that many newbies are post out of non experience so i also feel like directing them.

I have to spacific like or hate yet but genrally i like this forum as a whole. This is i think on of the best place for someone like me who are not yet well aware of the crypto in genral and want a carier in cryot started. I really like this... 

beginner section  is best for me as  new  user i learned many things got more information regarding this forum in first section 

I like beginner section because here you will get lots of opinion and here you will learn lots of thing because all members are really helping you members so I am personally I like beginners section

This forum has many sections.  Among them are cryptovs for Business, Business, About forums. I am well aware of these before.  About which people give their own opinion.  And people here comment and inform many topics.  This is a very simple income.

The begginers section is good for me and also the crypto section because I get to answer and ask questions that are really killing me , and I must say I have learnt a lot of things and that should be the best thing that we should be doing the right idea and the best method that works well for us,. the two section but we have to really identify something that work well

As I am new here and I don't know much about cryptocurrency so in my opinion my favourite one is Crypto world because this is the section where the senior Advisors gives us a good amount of solutions and suggestions about cryptocurrency problems which helps us to to improve our knowledge about cryptocurrency for more earnings through it.

I like all the sections here because they are like sea of knowledge about crypto. But personally I love for beginners and crypto word most. Because many new things that I can easily know from here. 

I prefer the beginners section because I am new in the world of digital currencies and I want to benefit from more information