Penny altcoins - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Phil90

Penny altcoins

As a complete newb, I've been looking in to what coins to invest in. A couple of questions come to mind, what's the deal with ripple? people seem to love it or hate it. Also what are peoples views on the less that a penny coins, are they worth investing in? 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

2 minutes ago, Saieashvar said:

You are correct you should invest in the the popular coins and before you invest have complete knowledge in those coins so that you have lesser risk to loss, because trading is riskful

Yes you are right about the risk butif you have skills you you can easily get profit form trading without any risk.

3 hours ago, Unknown user said:

I think you should invest on the top coins only because their is less chance of lose on top coins.

You are Right investing on top crypto currencies is an good option to avoid risk for getting lose on your investment and when you get the profit o trading you knows all the currencies prices .

Hi buddy I suggest you to invest in just top 20 or top 30 coins. I mostly invest in top 18,19, and 20 number coins because there is less chanses of loss. And also we can get good profit.

• +1 1

first i dont recommend you to spend your money on investment but even if you want to spend on investment try such investments that offers you only popular coins

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I advise you to invest in bitcoin and ethereum, these two currencies are well known to all and their prices are high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Every coin has its lovers and haters, so don't follow others opinions in everytime you want to do something, asking is good but you will find some opinions, I like ripple, litecoin and etherium, these three coins are good for me to invest, this my opinion and you are free to choose 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

17 hours ago, Unknown user said:

Yes you are right about the risk butif you have skills you you can easily get profit form trading without any risk.

Risk in trading this must be happened anyway even if you are the expert in trading, that's all you have to do is to affording to lose your moneys but also hoping for profit

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Risk in trading this must be happened anyway even if you are the expert in trading, that's all you have to do is to affording to lose your moneys but also hoping for profit

The cryptocurrencies trading the main thing that's its carry is risk, so don't take trading as the only business in your life, you need to have different business apart from trading

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Hello, I can not say about that in case of investing, if you really want to invest your money then you need to know about everything, invest in bitcoins and etheresum these two are profitable...

23 hours ago, Phil90 said:

As a complete newb, I've been looking in to what coins to invest in. A couple of questions come to mind, what's the deal with ripple? people seem to love it or hate it. Also what are peoples views on the less that a penny coins, are they worth investing in? 

To determine the right coin to invest in my opinion you should read the whitepaper, monitor the development of the coin and see the function of the coin. Coin prices are cheap because of its large supply. Besides looking at prices you also have to look at the daily trading volume.

• +2 2

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 2/9/2020 at 11:32 AM, Phil90 said:

I would rather suggest you invest a small amount into the penny altcoins so that if the coins  drastically have low price rate you may   not lose our investments

Well, I noticed penny coins like Tron, dogecoin, Raven are good coins to invest in. Investing in these coins should be guided by volumes and trade count. Over time in Yobit, I've seen trading coins like TVT, QQQ as a good trade too where you can make daily profits and if price falls, you can put in the investbox

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Now all coin price going up so now invest in penny coins is little bit profitable but I'm never suggest you to invest penny coins because this type of coins is not trustable.

On 2/9/2020 at 2:32 PM, Phil90 said:

I think you should invest ripple coin than penny coin because ripple coin is ranked coin and ripple coin price increasing day by day . But not invest in new coin.

On 2/9/2020 at 12:32 PM, Phil90 said:

The guys behind Ripple obviously found a clever way to make money at the expense of investors. They somehow managed to bring it all the way up to $4 in the beginning of 2018, while they started from 0,006$ and they are neverending selling their vast amount of billions of coins since then. Also it is totally centralized and is also seen as a way for banks to penetrate the crypto sphere.

Well, I also love investing in ripple or xrp as its showing significant growth and great movement in the market which opens a great opportunity for investors and traders.

• +2 1

i don't want to be rude but people who like ripple don't understand nothing about blockchain fundamentals, and people who hate ripple are right to do that.

for the penny coins, it depends from coin to coin, it depend on their market cap. but most of them are scam coins with infinite supply so i don't think they are worth to buy

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Well, I am too bigginer here, for now, I just trying to earn from this forum which helps me a lot.in the future, I will sure research and try to invest in good coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 2/9/2020 at 6:32 PM, Phil90 said:

You should do your own research. Every coins has different perspective so its up to you what do you really want to use for your investment. But for me, i suggest to you to invest on bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin will increase at the month of may, maybe during the month of may or after the month of may. Invest now.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

If you want to judge amazing newly, you will probably be able to invest in other currencies in addition to altcoin like Bitcoin or Ethrum. Bitcoin and Etherium when the pitting coins are all angry in a world because the price is moderately for the costly reason.

• -3 1
  • +1 1

On 09.02.2020 at 16:35, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
Laugh by investing in strong currencies that have a high price. Wait until it stabilizes at a certain price and then invest
Because the probability of losing your investment is weak compared to other weak currencies

Do you think that investing opiration is better than collecting the currency?is that safe?and which forum we can invest?please  tell me..i am searching alot...thank you

• +1 1

I'm sorry that I can't give you any information on this topic.  Because I'm not aware of this.  However, I will be able to inform you about this later.

• +1 1

i always advice you to invest bitcoin and etherum because it's price is very high so, i always recommend you to invest these two coin ..................

• +1 2
  • +3 1

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰