Penny altcoins - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Phil90

Penny altcoins

On 2/9/2020 at 1:32 PM, Phil90 said:

As a complete newb, I've been looking in to what coins to invest in. A couple of questions come to mind, what's the deal with ripple? people seem to love it or hate it. Also what are peoples views on the less that a penny coins, are they worth investing in? 

There are somecoins worth something but their supply is more than billions. These coins can be bought pennies, but this doesnt make them worthless. The coin worth investing must be the coin you have choosed. 

If I'm new to investing, we need to keep in mind what I'm going to do. But I am sorry i cannot of your information in this topic. Because i am beginners.

Esta moneda no me está llamando mucho la atención, veamos cómo será su precio y si será estable o no, solo tenemos que ver cómo será para el futuro y si a los comerciantes les gustará.

In general, there are currencies that do not own a blockchain, which are specific to Yobit, and therefore their price is determined by the traders on the platform only. As for the rest of the major currencies, the matter is different and in my opinion the main currencies are first for investment and secondly for other currencies with small amounts of capital.

• +1 1

I once bought a ripple for $ 1, now it costs 0.25. This does not suit me, but I believe that sooner or later the situation will change.

It depends upon their growth rate. Most of such coins are dead on Yobit. But if some coin is showing good growth then there is nothing bad in investing in them as they will be easy to purchase

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I do not advise you to invest in new currencies in which they are usually characterized by high value upon launch and quickly depreciate their value significantly.

Well I can tell you with the little experience that I have, investing in coins that are worth pennies is why you have to have confidence in those coins, you will also have to save to see if the value of that coin goes up or down.

Most people like ripple because it has a really low conversion fees. Other coins such as water coins and lite coins, also etherium has less conversion cost. if you put in your effort to do research on each coin in such a way that you study its price movements you would be able to to invest in any coin so as to achieve gains in future. Right now there is a huge increase in the value of Bitcoins which is also a really good trading option.

If you're a beginner the safest bet is to invest in bitcoin, as its the leading cryptocurrency and the best performing asset over the last decade whose price is predicted to continue rising in the next years. If you're interested in altcoins, then it is wise to pick a handful from the top 20/50, and then do an extensive research about such projects to make sure in what you're exactly investing. 

Hello, yes, ripple is worth very little but it has a significant capitalization. There are other currencies such as CNTR or BID that are worth very little, we will see what happens in the future with these.

Ripple is a cryptocurrency that involves relatively very low conversion fees. So most investors would choose ripple as their go to cryptocurrency when converting Bitcoins into currency. Regarding penny alt coins ,I think these are also digital coins, but they are not cryptocurrencies or coins. it is necessary that you do proper research and analysis before investing in any type of digital coins.

• +3 1

On 2/9/2020 at 11:47 AM, Unknown user said:

Yes you are right about the risk butif you have skills you you can easily get profit form trading without any risk.

Hello Dear I am with you more or less I agree with your comment because if you are skillful you can have many profits in this world of Cryptocurrencies but first of all you must collect a lot of information and study a lot on the subject
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

Hello friend, i think you should invest in top cryptocurrency because it's less risk when compared to other cryptocurrency , do not fully take other people's advice because every coin has fans and haters, so research about the coins before you invest in it. 

Hey friend, its always better and safe to invest in popular coins like bitcoin, Ethereum etc. Dont go for coins which are not popular or or less invested by others. If you do so, you would have to face losses, so research well before investing in any coin. 

• +1 1

You should search and ask him before investing in it and hear the price of this currency low and it is one of the most popular currencies that can be traded and its price cannot go down very much and has good rank in Coinmarketcap I think that in order to invest in it, one should have knowledge about other currencies

Am not sure that we have the best thing we need to work for is to make sure that the coins that we are going to build up some good altocins  are usually so many and the problem is we need to follow strategies to learn what is happening, the good effort we do is to really be sure in what we are able to follow the same

• +1 1

if you wanna trade altcoins, you should have some experience in this, and you must know coin can not be sold to get benefits

• +1 1

you by no means need to make investments your cash in those coin which isn't always popular and  if the coin trading extent very low then you ought to need to live a ways faraway from the ones coin because the coin is going to useless.. it will be better for us if we simplest make investments on popular coin like ETH-LTC-BCH..

properly, i'm too bigginer here, for now, i simply seeking to earn from this discussion board which helps me lots.within the future, i'm able to positive studies and attempt to invest in desirable coins.

Ripple is not a penny altcoin, it's a good altcoin with strong volume of trade. I'm a lover of ripple, litecoin and ethereum because these coins use to yield me a good profits from trading. Every coin has its lovers and haters.

It depend, because every coin has its lovers and haters, subsequently don't happen next others opinions in everytime you choose to figure out something, asking is upright but you will get hold of particular opinions, I like ripple, litecoin and etherium, these three coins are enjoyable for me to invest, this my outlook and you are free to pick out

On 2/9/2020 at 11:32 AM, Phil90 said:

As a complete newb, I've been looking in to what coins to invest in. A couple of questions come to mind, what's the deal with ripple? people seem to love it or hate it. Also what are peoples views on the less that a penny coins, are they worth investing in? 

Hello friend, there are many currencies in which you can invest, your choice will depend on the capital you have, if you have little money it is more advisable to invest in those currencies that are worth less than a penny because you can buy a large amount and when fluctuating in your favor can make a considerable profit while people with much more money can trade currencies like btc that are safer but require more money to see a profit...

Some don't take gamble or want to associate their selves into  using altcoin into trading, as new altcoin can being high volatility of prices to fall when least expected, as especially those that are having bad foundation on the existence of the altcoin, as some rise for a but and plunge back