Intelligent Hero - A Robust Community To Share Skills And Knowledge - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dabari

Intelligent Hero - A Robust Community To Share Skills And Knowledge

Blockchain technology has sparked tons of interest within the technological world with it's ability to disrupt any industry that deals with operations like transactions, agreements, contracts, security, transparency, cloud computing and intrinsically , various Use cases are proposed using blockchain potentials to enhance and supply solutions to existing problems prevalent in industries not limited to Finance, Agriculture, e-commerce, the internet of things (IoT), transport, law, education and real estate to mention few.

573315996_images(46).jpeg.80ed08d0f405db2d65be7af125f6a6f5.jpeg

To put it simply, the blockchain technology Can be seen as decentralized record keeping technology designed through a distributed ledger of inter link peer-to-peer networks with the potentials to instil trust within the authenticity of digital transactions. Through it's peer-to-peer nature, blockchain enables transaction between two parties without The involvement of intermediaries and financial institutions successively building resistance to fraud also as creating immutability for encrypted information.

This write-up will explain how Intelligent Hero will pioneer Blockchain-disruption In order to bring about robust workforce community

Intelligent Hero is a decentralized professional workforce platform that combines the various potentials of blockchain technology with the simplicity of an educative community of professionals with descriptions that cuts across various fields, and industries. The platform will offer users the opportunity to connect with like-minds and individuals from other fields of life and gives them the opportunity to relate and share ideas with one another.

f3776564894b208adccb6.png.d88b2becc40db5c3c99360211890597e.png

The intelligent Hero platform enables interactions between members of the community to enable them to share ideas and knowledge which cuts across various fields with each other. Members of the community have full access to all the esquisite features of the platform by utilizing the platform's primary token called the HERO token to pay for certain services within the confines of the platform.

The Current Problems with the workforce community.

There’s been a lot of increase in the rate at which people want to share skills and knowledge with other like minds and as such we’ve seen lots of competing and sometimes conflicting training programs in the market. While the number of counterparts involved in the learning process is increasing, the quality of transferred knowledge diminished by the day, which is typical for any expansion process. The bigger it gets without any commensurate measures to juxtapose its’s effect, the sooner the process begins to fail.

Another problem plaguing the professional community is difficulties in searching for jobs and acquired skills. searching for jobs online is oftentimes a futile effort, Many employers experience lots of difficulties trying to find competent hands for their projects. It takes extensive searching and pseudo-testing to finally get someone you can trust by the hair, not completely.

Another issue that relates to the workforce community is trust within online platforms, anyone can deceptively pose as a professional in a field he knows little or next to nothing about. When employers come in search of professionals, these are most times the set of persons who end up getting the job probably because they learnt a whole lot more about bargaining than doing the actual job itself.

In order to see a flourishing community of elites, professionals and skill individuals, there's a need for a team of developers, whose main aim is to launch a global decentralized platform that will provide reliable and most importantly proven access to professional and educative community - Intelligent Hero.

Intelligent Hero's Approach

Intelligent Hero project emerged with the promises to solve the above outlined problems through its platform by creating a system for verification of the authenticity of acclaimed skills and abilities. The approach adopted by intelligent Hero will bring about an intelligent community of elites, professionals, and lovers of knowledge who are willing to not just prove their competence to the community alone but are also willing so share acquired proficiency in their fields and areas of interest.

intelligenthero.jpg

By utilizing the potentials of blockchain technology, intelligent Hero's first proposed solution is to strengthen the professional community by returning to them the power that platforms online and offline have taken from them. The platform will use the core of blockchain technology to store the various data and information attained by members. The data of the users cannot be stolen or sold by any member of the platform because of the nature of the community we are trying to build up with blockchain.

The platform as a whole will provide the first professional outlet where you can search for jobs or people who are competent enough to handle your project with ease. This is because the platform is equipped with search engines designed to filter out users based on their skills acquired and as well degrees obtained (pending verification by the Intelligent Hero platform). This is because for anyone to appear on our search results, such a person must have been scrutinized by the platform with a series of tests and examinations to ensure that the said individual truly is competent enough to handle projects within that specified niche.

About The Tokensale

Just like every start-up project out there, The intelligent Hero platform will be conducting an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) and (IEO) to intending users and investors. ICO And IEO is also a market strategy to improve the product, and coin popularity, the tokensale will provide investors the opportunity to buy HERO tokens at a very cheap rate. Due to the utility nature of HERO Token, The coins will be of high value in the market as the coin after the ICO, will be listed on exchanges.

intelligentheroIEO.jpg.90a0a24d60b72b0ea84e96af497deb7d.jpg

The tokensale is currently on Exmarkets, so gets involving while the offer is still on : 

www.ExMarkets.com/launchpad/hero-btc

Round 1: 30.11.2019 – 30.12.2019 |Round price: $0.1 USD | Locked bonus 80%

Round II: 10.01.2020 – 10.02.2020 | Round price: $0.2 USD | Locked bonus 60%

Round III: 20.02.2020 – 20.03.2020 | Round price: $0.3 USD | Locked bonus 40%

Conclusion

The strength and sophistications of Intelligent Hero is as a result of the team made up of group of professionals with vast knowledge and experience, these individuals are responsible for the workings of the platform. The team will be responsible for the first set of tests that will be administered on the community platform. The team consist of programmers who will be responsible for coding the platform and ensuring that the platform is maintained periodically to avoid bugs, or users trying to out-smart the system. The team will also be responsible for marketing the platform through various other media outlets to ensure it's utmost popularity.

Get in Touch With Intelligent Hero :

Telegram : https://t.me/intelligent_community

Whitepaper: https://intelligent.community/pdf/INTELLIGENT_HERO_PROJECT_WP_V2.1_

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/IntelligentHero.Community/

Twitter : https://twitter.com/intell_hero/

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-community/about/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/intelligent_hero/

Author's info

Username : Etsu

Kindly drop your view about the project through the comment box

Edited by Dabari

Interesting, Really curious about cloud computing and contract aggrement that you said before and very good launcpad too, Exmarket was indeed good place for IEO, I will check your whitepaper project later, For now will bookmark it.

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

Interesting, Really curious about cloud computing and contract aggrement that you said before and very good launcpad too, Exmarket was indeed good place for IEO, I will check your whitepaper project later, For now will bookmark it.

I'm glad that you're interested in the projects use case....  Exmarkets was chosen specifically to provide all the needed exchange support for Hero token

Edited by Dabari

Very interesting project and the Exmarkets  is a good exchange legit and it's on Coinmarketcap with more than 8M dollars in daily trading, I really don't hear about this project but now I have a good Idea about it for sure I will check that

All I see is a company trying to replicate LinkedIn on blockchain. The project isn't original. Why can't I stick to LinkedIn to get more exposure than a LinkedIn replica all because it was put on a blockchain?

On 2/9/2020 at 1:20 PM, scorpiali said:

Very interesting project and the Exmarkets  is a good exchange legit and it's on Coinmarketcap with more than 8M dollars in daily trading, I really don't hear about this project but now I have a good Idea about it for sure I will check that

then I'm glad i shared it with the community, intelligent Hero is really proposing a unique usecase that will benefit workforce of freelancer, student and developer. With intelligent hero, yo ij can be your own Hero

On 2/9/2020 at 2:03 PM, Azeemkhan said:

Fascinating, Really inquisitive about distributed computing and agreement aggrement that you said previously and generally excellent launcpad as well, Exmarket was to be sure acceptable spot for IEO, I will check your whitepaper venture later, For now will bookmark it.

Sure,  Exmarkets becomes mainstream launchpad since after telegram's IEO on the exchange. I'm sure it will provide the needed support to see intelligent hero to success 

7 hours ago, Dabari said:

then I'm glad i shared it with the community, intelligent Hero is really proposing a unique usecase that will benefit workforce of freelancer, student and developer. With intelligent hero, yo ij can be your own Hero

I love this citation , you can be your own hero. It's exactly what we want when we come to Crypto currency world and I hope this project can bring that to us , Thanks to share

Intelligent hero going lunch their new IEO, actually after reading this coin project i very excited because intelligent hero platform making a community to share knowledge about blockchain technology and Crypto world.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:52 PM, Gack mank said:

The extermarkets are very good project to trade a large capital rally 8 million dimension daily and compound the distribution I have not been stable after you but I think it is good to make such projects in an independent encryption towards the best and progress of digital currency significantly

This project is always good to me and still good fan.

its platform by creating a system for verification of the authenticity of acclaimed skills and abilities. The approach adopted by intelligent Hero will bring about an intelligent community of elites, professionals, and lovers of knowledge 

Thanks for shearing your useful topic,This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

On 2/9/2020 at 11:07 AM, Dabari said:

Blockchain technology has sparked tons of interest within the technological world with it's ability to disrupt any industry that deals with operations like transactions, agreements, contracts, security, transparency, cloud computing and intrinsically , various Use cases are proposed using blockchain potentials to enhance and supply solutions to existing problems prevalent in industries not limited to Finance, Agriculture, e-commerce, the internet of things (IoT), transport, law, education and real estate to mention few.

573315996_images(46).jpeg.80ed08d0f405db2d65be7af125f6a6f5.jpeg

To put it simply, the blockchain technology Can be seen as decentralized record keeping technology designed through a distributed ledger of inter link peer-to-peer networks with the potentials to instil trust within the authenticity of digital transactions. Through it's peer-to-peer nature, blockchain enables transaction between two parties without The involvement of intermediaries and financial institutions successively building resistance to fraud also as creating immutability for encrypted information.

This write-up will explain how Intelligent Hero will pioneer Blockchain-disruption In order to bring about robust workforce community

Intelligent Hero is a decentralized professional workforce platform that combines the various potentials of blockchain technology with the simplicity of an educative community of professionals with descriptions that cuts across various fields, and industries. The platform will offer users the opportunity to connect with like-minds and individuals from other fields of life and gives them the opportunity to relate and share ideas with one another.

f3776564894b208adccb6.png.d88b2becc40db5c3c99360211890597e.png

The intelligent Hero platform enables interactions between members of the community to enable them to share ideas and knowledge which cuts across various fields with each other. Members of the community have full access to all the esquisite features of the platform by utilizing the platform's primary token called the HERO token to pay for certain services within the confines of the platform.

The Current Problems with the workforce community.

There’s been a lot of increase in the rate at which people want to share skills and knowledge with other like minds and as such we’ve seen lots of competing and sometimes conflicting training programs in the market. While the number of counterparts involved in the learning process is increasing, the quality of transferred knowledge diminished by the day, which is typical for any expansion process. The bigger it gets without any commensurate measures to juxtapose its’s effect, the sooner the process begins to fail.

Another problem plaguing the professional community is difficulties in searching for jobs and acquired skills. searching for jobs online is oftentimes a futile effort, Many employers experience lots of difficulties trying to find competent hands for their projects. It takes extensive searching and pseudo-testing to finally get someone you can trust by the hair, not completely.

Another issue that relates to the workforce community is trust within online platforms, anyone can deceptively pose as a professional in a field he knows little or next to nothing about. When employers come in search of professionals, these are most times the set of persons who end up getting the job probably because they learnt a whole lot more about bargaining than doing the actual job itself.

In order to see a flourishing community of elites, professionals and skill individuals, there's a need for a team of developers, whose main aim is to launch a global decentralized platform that will provide reliable and most importantly proven access to professional and educative community - Intelligent Hero.

Intelligent Hero's Approach

Intelligent Hero project emerged with the promises to solve the above outlined problems through its platform by creating a system for verification of the authenticity of acclaimed skills and abilities. The approach adopted by intelligent Hero will bring about an intelligent community of elites, professionals, and lovers of knowledge who are willing to not just prove their competence to the community alone but are also willing so share acquired proficiency in their fields and areas of interest.

intelligenthero.jpg

By utilizing the potentials of blockchain technology, intelligent Hero's first proposed solution is to strengthen the professional community by returning to them the power that platforms online and offline have taken from them. The platform will use the core of blockchain technology to store the various data and information attained by members. The data of the users cannot be stolen or sold by any member of the platform because of the nature of the community we are trying to build up with blockchain.

The platform as a whole will provide the first professional outlet where you can search for jobs or people who are competent enough to handle your project with ease. This is because the platform is equipped with search engines designed to filter out users based on their skills acquired and as well degrees obtained (pending verification by the Intelligent Hero platform). This is because for anyone to appear on our search results, such a person must have been scrutinized by the platform with a series of tests and examinations to ensure that the said individual truly is competent enough to handle projects within that specified niche.

About The Tokensale

Just like every start-up project out there, The intelligent Hero platform will be conducting an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) and (IEO) to intending users and investors. ICO And IEO is also a market strategy to improve the product, and coin popularity, the tokensale will provide investors the opportunity to buy HERO tokens at a very cheap rate. Due to the utility nature of HERO Token, The coins will be of high value in the market as the coin after the ICO, will be listed on exchanges.

intelligentheroIEO.jpg.90a0a24d60b72b0ea84e96af497deb7d.jpg

The tokensale is currently on Exmarkets, so gets involving while the offer is still on : 

www.ExMarkets.com/launchpad/hero-btc

Round 1: 30.11.2019 – 30.12.2019 |Round price: $0.1 USD | Locked bonus 80%

Round II: 10.01.2020 – 10.02.2020 | Round price: $0.2 USD | Locked bonus 60%

Round III: 20.02.2020 – 20.03.2020 | Round price: $0.3 USD | Locked bonus 40%

Conclusion

The strength and sophistications of Intelligent Hero is as a result of the team made up of group of professionals with vast knowledge and experience, these individuals are responsible for the workings of the platform. The team will be responsible for the first set of tests that will be administered on the community platform. The team consist of programmers who will be responsible for coding the platform and ensuring that the platform is maintained periodically to avoid bugs, or users trying to out-smart the system. The team will also be responsible for marketing the platform through various other media outlets to ensure it's utmost popularity.

Get in Touch With Intelligent Hero :

Telegram : https://t.me/intelligent_community

Whitepaper: https://intelligent.community/pdf/INTELLIGENT_HERO_PROJECT_WP_V2.1_

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/IntelligentHero.Community/

Twitter : https://twitter.com/intell_hero/

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-community/about/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/intelligent_hero/

Author's info

Username : Etsu

Kindly drop your view about the project through the comment box

Thank you for sharing this very good information and interesting project.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The fact that Intelligent Hero offers computing power and thereby implements the ICO project, this inspires hope. I will consider this option, be sure. 

On 2/9/2020 at 5:50 PM, scorpiali said:

Hello my dear friend. Indeed that blockchain technology has changed the technological world. In the future all the necessary platforms will adopt the blockchain technology. 

35 minutes ago, Lover840 said:

Hello my dear friend. Indeed that blockchain technology has changed the technological world. In the future all the necessary platforms will adopt the blockchain technology. 

Yes of course any one can adopt this new technology it's really necessary to all new platform 

What happened with this? I remembered they had a bounty as well in the other forum. Was it paid? Was Intelligent Hero successful? Was it listed in any exchange? I haven't heard anything about this project lately.

On 3/17/2020 at 2:57 PM, Readmm said:

As I understand it, this project is somewhat similar to a regular forum where you can freely exchange opinions on various projects, by the way this function is very useful these days.

We all need to share our experience in this forum to give knowledge to other without experience ,that;s why we are all here and this is the beatiful of the forum 

16 minutes ago, Readmm said:

The most important thing, as I believe, is to share only valuable information in order to enrich not only your knowledge, but also help others.

You can share every thing i think and we can talk about it if you have any wrong information we can advice about it ,that's how we can improve our knowledge each other ,Because your valuable information maybe wrong for others 

9 minutes ago, Readmm said:

True, the most important thing is that the post should contain at least some sense, otherwise some post simply useless posts and ask meaningless questions.

Yes right the comment must have a sense to be understandably ,as you say there is a lot of  comment and also post without any meaning and you need to ask the poster what they mean,they just want to talk for nothing LOL

This is a great platform for users to share skills and also receive incentives based on rewards generated for their activities in the community.

All traders and coders are always waiting for good projects like this project. I am very interested in all the details that I have provided and I will activate my searches to achieve a broader understanding of the details of your project.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Interesting, exceedingly interested in cloud computing and go down with agreement that you thought before and exceedingly mild launchpad too, Exmarket was if truth be told respectable spot for IEO, I will confirm your whitepaper job later, For nowadays will bookmark it.