Mobile Earning Apps Are Time Waste - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Mobile Earning Apps Are Time Waste

I did not come to answer any comments cashpirate is an app where you can make money by carrying out simple tasks such as downloading you work here. 

Yeah, you're right, I've tried a lot of applications that call giving money away through random withdrawals or watching ads. 
But all to no avail, it was the payoff of a dime a few may work more net a week until you get $ 1 and also when you see how much the application consumes data from the internet make sure it's got to cost more money than it gives

If you work any outsourcing site then you can earn more money. If you work in this forum then you can get a good profit

I agree with the sentence that mobile learning apps are time waste. Many of these apps are fake and only add the users just to highlight their app and make it visible to the people. There are very less genuine apps that actually help on to earn and that to also minimal amount from them. 

On 2/9/2020 at 10:09 AM, rjroshan said:

People are very scared about mobile apps. Most of these apps are big scam and time wasting. Even they going to pay us paying with only few cents. This mean it can not recover their data charge or electricity charge. What do you think about this.

I am not that big business women to care a lot also for my crypto I have another phone for it this phone just out of rage my wallet and other important things I care about..

Most of the apps are just time waste this apps are just created for taking ads like promotional stuff

They don't even pay us 

I found crypto talk that is amazing to make money online through forum and educate yourself

Yes you are right because the developers of applications want to get a largest number of downloads only, most of the paying applications  pay very small amounts does not equal to fatigue and time spent on these applications

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Yes, I agree, most app creators do not pay the promised money at all, so it's better not to even try to make money on the phone, it's much easier to buy a computer and work on it.

Not at all seriously they are and best one. Many people are working by sitting at home and earning money.they are also showing their talent.

I bib not come to answer any comments cashpite is an app where you can make money dy carrying out simple Tasks such as downloading you work here.

Right. instead of wasting time on that apps if someone learnt how to be a professional treader he can make a thousands dollars instead of some dollars. 

Full full waste of time because its value is not equal to your time any tiny earning are collection in whole day finally after wasting a lot of time you reach till minimum withdrawal target and your mobile battery damage atlast. 

There are numerous programs accessible on the web to be able to make which is spend of energy several programs will be artificial. In crypto, my partner and I will not wast numerous moments. I would like a couple of hrs regarding 25 submit. Each day we all need 25 submit a sensible way to help save the moment.

I think CryptoTalk is one of the best successful outsourcing sites to make a lot of money. I'm a newbies to this forum. So I have no idea about mobile revenue apps.

On 2/9/2020 at 1:39 PM, rjroshan said:

People are very scared about mobile apps. Most of these apps are big scam and time wasting. Even they going to pay us paying with only few cents. This mean it can not recover their data charge or electricity charge. What do you think about this.

Hi

It looks like you spent most of time with these pennies and yeah they are waste for everyone, but still some of them said they make more money. I don't know how it possible for them without a proof here.

mobile apps = Time waste

On 2/9/2020 at 1:39 PM, rjroshan said:

I am totally agree with your opinion there are many apps which pay very few amount for a work. But cryptotalk is better than other apps. We get regular payment for thirty useful post.

11 hours ago, Rj Rakib112278 said:

I couldn't find an app that still doesn't waste my time.  All salaries are small and the margin of payment is so high that it will take a few months to pay a few satsoshi.

Yes the majority of application like that don't pay to much of don't pay at all it's a really a wasting time . You take your time here in this forum and earn more than those application

All of them are just waste of time and you might earn few sats daily and its not worth effort anymore since your all day earnings from those apps can be earn in just 1 post from this forum.

On 2/9/2020 at 9:09 AM, rjroshan said:

I monitor many applications in playsore most of them a scam I think store can check and delete them from playsore. 

i'm trust you. cell earning apps are really time wasting. although i've used LTC earning app, West coast app, BCH incomes app and pitacoin.

• -1 1

You are absolutely right, most of these apps are just a waste of time and some of them even don't pay you at the end of the job or have a very high minimum withdrawal limit.

Yes, you said it right. All of the websites and mobile application s that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of these but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake.

What others think about it I am not knowing but I think that it is not time wasting by only typing if we can earn money so we cannot say that we are wasting our time we can utilise our free time for earning bitcoins and we can use this currency in trading also helps us to knowing many things and taking knowledge about currency. Thank you