Mobile Earning Apps Are Time Waste - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Mobile Earning Apps Are Time Waste

People are very scared about mobile apps. Most of these apps are big scam and time wasting. Even they going to pay us paying with only few cents. This mean it can not recover their data charge or electricity charge. What do you think about this.

You are right in this. We cannot collect a lot of money through profit applications, so that we cannot reach the minimum withdrawal level, and we may waste our time in the application. In the end, it is not paid. These applications are not worth the risk.

2 hours ago, rjroshan said:

People are very scared about mobile apps. Most of these apps are big scam and time wasting. Even they going to pay us paying with only few cents. This mean it can not recover their data charge or electricity charge. What do you think about this.

Like your opinion these application make us watinh time and making money for other who want to cheat on us..

• +1 1

I really agree with you. There are different sites of this type which gives us payments for short period of time and soon they become scam. They can also damage our phone. And they also give payments very low in cents. So I think we should avoid this kind of work.

• -1 1
  • +1 2

Enormous Token Limited is the giving organization of BIG Token – the new progressive cryptographic money that tends to the entanglements of conventional digital currencies. Not exclusively is BIG Token supported by the most solid resource class – land, it is likewise represented by the severe corporate administration structure. The organization is resolved to decrease the value unpredictability of BIG Token and to keep up the cost of the tokens to be at any rate 15% over the issue cost, just as holding fast to exacting corporate administration to ensure the uprightness of the tokens. Moreover, BIG Token Limited is additionally looking for on boarding accomplices to participate in the installment stage, instruct general society on the advantages of BIG Token and to urge more retailers to acknowledge BIG Token as a type of installment.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

Yes you are right about this, i used many of them when I was new in crypto world, some of them will pay you but only a few cents, and some other will not pay you at all, in general, I don't use them anymore because I didn't get from them anything profitable until now

• +1 2

Yeah I agree with that...most of apps nowadays are scam....and they force you to see alot ads then they dont pay at last!!

Or they give some little money..it don't worth it..

Joining airdrops is a better way 

It is a test that newbies have to do, realize for themselves that they are really only learning, in any case this question is always recurring, that shows that people do not read and  do not analyze.

That is to say, the newbies although he tells them that they do not end up using them for months and even years, for that reason is that this business model does not disappear.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes you are right. I used many of them when i was new in crypto world, some of them will pay you but only a few cents ,and some other will not pay you at all.

On 2/9/2020 at 9:09 AM, rjroshan said:

Yes right agree with that it's a really a wasting time and effort with inly fir just sone satoshi, and that if you find the one who really pay at the end . There is a lot of scam of them specially when i see a lot 8f adds on it

This is especially indicative that it cannot truly recover the cost of their own data or electric power. Related to what you are considering these Most of these applications have a tendency to throw periods in addition to major rip-offs.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:09 PM, rjroshan said:

You have point mobile app. Pay less and consume more in my country we pay for our Data consumption that why earning few cents is not profitable for us so we avoid apps as much a possible.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

All what you say is true, my friend. Most of the applications on the internet are set-up and are fraudulent and waste your time, so we have to make sure the sites are reliable before you use them and work with them.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right, because there are a lot of fake applications and most of those who prefer applications do not realize which applications are real and which ones are fake.

Even they are not going to pay us. They are big scam and time wasting. Even they are not going to pay us.

• -1 2

I haven't found one app that didn't wast my time yet. All pay very small amounts and payment thresholds are so high that it would take months of fulltime work to get paid a few satochi.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I agree with you that we cannot raise a lot of money through profit applications. We will waste a lot of time and never win, most of which are fraudulent.

I agree, most of the applications related to cryptocurrency earning in mobile phones are just wasting our time and most of them are just scam. Some asks us to deposit some money first before we can withdraw our earnings, which is not really required if they are really legit.

• +1 1

I agree with you mate because in my own perspective the mobile applications are just really a waste of time and not convenient. They are just like faucets that really need a lot of time and effort to work with. I will be board doing or working with those app.

There is no big benefit of mobile earning apps because we not sure about them either they are beneficial or scam. i suggest to people to chose apps wisely. Otherwise it will only your waste of time.

You are directly about this, I utilized a large number of them when I was new to the crypto world, Mostly Apps of them will pay you yet just a couple of pennies, and some others won't pay you by any stretch of the imagination, by and large, I don't utilize them. Presently on the grounds that I didn't get anything from them beneficial as of not long ago.

Yes you are righ buddy there is many game also for earning but  in then eng they are not respond  for payments its only time waste be aware  and search some legit sites 

I keep telling this to people. Faucets are just a waste of time and effort. To earn a good share of money, you have to be with them for like a year or so.

On 2/9/2020 at 1:09 PM, rjroshan said:

Yes you are right people are very scared about mobile apps, most of these apps are big scam and time wasting.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Its very helpful.The first stage in ico development is pre sale announcement The second phase of the ICO launch is offering which is a declaration about the transactions that occur during and after the ICO launch.