Enemy in Trading, what is difficult to learn and control? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Xsimple

Enemy in Trading, what is difficult to learn and control?

So I wan to everyone knows about trading, this is for newbie only and if you are pro then you can comment your suggestion below.

First learn some strategy and different analysis and reading the chart and etc. and after that when you do trading then you will face the worst enemy when you are trading and that is your EMOTION, I learned that is the hard to control and learn, especially when you are new. So before you trade make sure that you have plan and you target profit and exit lose.

If this help you or you learn from this please give a like so I will also know, thank you.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

In trade, the main thing is sales volumes, and thus, the more sales volumes, the more effect. This takes into account every trader.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

We always have to link between technical and fundamental analysis, and we must try any strategy on an experimental account with a capital similar to our real capital.

• +1 1

From my perspective it  is very difficult to trade wisely if you don't know how to do trading analysis and also if you are not smart enough to understand the trading features included in market surveys

• +1 1

Well, the common problem in trading is the lack of knowledge, simply if a trader doesn't have enough knowledge he/she cant perform efficiently and doesn't have any strategy in their sleeves to use and way of analysis and way of thinking, decision making, so its the most essential in trading is the knowledge.

• +2 1

To earn from trading youbhave to learn first the basic of trading, and also you have take experience. After that you have to do a strategy to work with it , is really important to be a good trader.

Well the only enemy in trading is ourselves because in the end we're the one who's making a decision for our crypto. 

On 2/9/2020 at 2:22 PM, Xsimple said:

So before you trade make sure that you have plan and you target profit and exit lose.

I really agree with this sentences because plan is our guide to get income in secure way. many people see plan as something bad, wasting time and create limit with their profit, that's wrong. Good plan created from knowledge and wise mindset, both are key if you want to survive.

• +2 1

On 2/9/2020 at 12:52 PM, Xsimple said:

So I wan to everyone knows about trading, this is for newbie only and if you are pro then you can comment your suggestion below.

First learn some strategy and different analysis and reading the chart and etc. and after that when you do trading then you will face the worst enemy when you are trading and that is your EMOTION, I learned that is the hard to control and learn, especially when you are new. So before you trade make sure that you have plan and you target profit and exit lose.

If this help you or you learn from this please give a like so I will also know, thank you.

We only take decisions on emotions when we do not have knowledge about trading. But if we have knowledge then our brain always try to find best ways of trading to get profit. And we never think about emotions.  Then we start trading technically.

Enemies in trading world is our self, we call it psychology disturbing, such as emotions and panic. This is normal condition when people doesn't have enough knowledge and plan to make profit. Their dream is more bigger than reality, it is human nature but it doesn't mean can't handle.

On 2/9/2020 at 12:22 PM, Xsimple said:

Yeah trading emotionally i have lost my funds very much but still i can not control my emotions in trading, although i have now little stronger than before but not fully controlled on my panic in trading. Could you please suggest more tips to control emotions and panic in trading?

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Your advice is valuable and useful, but practical trading needs more than advice, we need training and years experience and many tools for analysis and knowing where the market will go, thank you for your topic.

Trading really needs a lot of research before you can say that you are a better one,its difficult to understand the chart for the newbies but it can be learn.and it is hard to control emotions,because what we feel cant be stop by our minds that thinks.

On 2/9/2020 at 9:29 AM, rounack said:

i admit the fact that there are many enemy of crypto.like big investors, whales, government etc.whole centralised system which do not support crypto,are all enemies of crypto.hope you understand

All those are outside enemies of which you can chose to lock out, but the real enemy is the one inside of you and every trader - emotion! You can have some wonderful strategies that earns cryptos, but when we're unable to effectively manage our emotions, we end up most often handing back to the market our sweat and labor of many days, weeks and months.

Emotions are our greatest enemy when trading on Forex just imaging watching your trade going in losses after a good entry resulting you to close the trade with loss instead of controlling your emotions its for this reason that traders should always set stop-loss and take-profit on every trade and control emotions if the opposite is going on because in trading there are only two outcomes either making profit or loss and loss must be part of the game and must not affect emotions.

• +1 1

I'm beginner in trading but I did mistakes which you wrote above. I had big margin and leads to lose my money in any fluctuating of price. I've lost about 20-30$. But it gave me benefit because I understood my mistakes. 

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

Your advice is very helpful, short and basic, but it is really necessary knowledge, and those who want to trade must follow that to learn more and set up the best plan. to me the enemy of trading is laziness

4 hours ago, raju miah said:

Well, the common problem in trading is the lack of knowledge, simply if a trader doesn't have enough knowledge he/she cant perform efficiently and doesn't have any strategy in their sleeves to use and way of analysis and way of thinking, decision making, so its the most essential in trading is the knowledge.

well knowledge is good but sometimes if luck is not on your side you can't do anything and sometims you have to control yourself to stop doing things. don't forget that trading is very addictive like gambling and other staff.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:22 AM, Xsimple said:

Actually, everything you said is true, especially the emotion, because it affects you greatly if you are greedy, fanatic, or other than the feelings that lead you to a loss. I suggest you change the time with her sister.
Because you will lose all your money
I do not keep people away from circulation, but I want to motivate them to patience

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

According to my crypto trading experience I think in trading our enemies are our greedy nature second emotions third panic this are the three enemies, but if we control this three enemies we will became good traders and earn passive income in trading, but we can't control we loss all of our amount.

A trader is a person or entity, in invest, who buys and sells financial instruments such as stocks, bonds, commodities, derivatives, and mutual fund in the capacity of agent, hedger, arbitrageur, or speculator

Our number one enemy in trading is the self control.it follows with the boring side the time consuming and most of the time the panic that we are experiencing during the actual trade.

Emotions are definitely the worst enemy for traders, getting discouraged from a loss is hard and will prevent you from trying to learn from your mistakes in order to gain back what you lost and more

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

to me there are too many enemies of trading: laziness, uncontrollable emotions, impatience, ... new people will encounter these problems, overcome it you will succeed.

i think in trading its difficult to control your fear of losing money as you see it going down when the market starts going down and i experienced this a lot as a newbie but i come to learn that its just a waiting game.

• +2 1