Yoda Coins to Wallet - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cryptosix

Yoda Coins to Wallet

How to send yoda coins into wallet from fastrobot? I am not seeing them in my wallet. Could somebody explain me how to send them into wallet.

So It is bad now since the yoda coin has been dumped to 400 satoshi. Save your yoda coins and wait till yoda pump to like 3000 satoshi then you will have profit. Then sell your yoda to ethereum then withdraw ethereum. The reason ETH is because it doesnt take much fees than other cryptos to withdraw. Don’t sell yoda or withdraw keep them till it pumps

6 minutes ago, Raid3r said:

So It is bad now since the yoda coin has been dumped to 400 satoshi. Save your yoda coins and wait till yoda pump to like 3000 satoshi then you will have profit. Then sell your yoda to ethereum then withdraw ethereum. The reason ETH is because it doesnt take much fees than other cryptos to withdraw. Don’t sell yoda or withdraw keep them till it pumps

Previously I thought Yoda was a stable coin whose value was equivalent to US dollars, but apparently the price of yoda fell to around 400 Satoshi. I bought yoda on the exchange for 7000 Satoshi, now the value of my assets has dropped significantly, whether I will do my yoda token.

The yoda coin has fallen, and in my opinion this is due to the great demand
I think it will increase in the coming days. I advise you to collect it, as it is equivalent to $ 1 or more

you have to withdraw to your yobit account from there you could either trade or withdraw,but for now the address is not available i also didnt withdraw mine yet because i dont have an address