Bitcoin what after 10,000? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Bitcoin what after 10,000?

Place Stop Loss on your trades
 If Bitcoin exceeds $ 10,000, there may be a panic in the sale of Satoshi ...

Don't panic - if you trade long term, everything will be fine!

If you are trading in short periods of time, I recommend taking profits or placing the stop loss at the entry point from the current trades ...

Some currencies may drop slightly if bitcoin rises at $ 10,000 areas, but keep in mind - currencies can rise by about 20-30%
 In lightning candles at any moment before the fall ...
 This will be a quick recovery and you will lose entry into the appropriate areas
 Or you need to log in again
 The best thing to do is to use Stop Loss in the event of a shutdown below the support areas
 And do not panic at any time. 

I think Bitcoin having broken 10,000 need is on its way to make other gains. The prominent thing about which made many optimists release their high Bitcoin value was to cut the Bitcoin bonus by half in May.

Bitcoin price has exceeded the 10k barrier as per predicted by the crypto experts. This js a sign of bull run happening right now. After 10k bitcoin may still rise and exceed 12k barrier too

4 hours ago, Remember 5th of November said:

There are important zone from 10300 to 11500$ if we go above we say hello season of bitcoin and altcoin and we see wonderful price.

If bitcoins eventually exceed 10,000 going up to 10,300 and above traders will make more profits from their sales

I actually waiting for the correction to happen, but if it's not going to happen and bitcoin keeps going up, there's a chance bitcoin may break the resistance on 10,200 because so far bitcoin only managed to reached 10,1xx but I think it has not yet reached 10,200. 

Actually we can see that still now Bitcoin price already hit 10k. It is really great news. Now we can easily earn more money by this forum

We can see that day by day bitcoin price increasing. Still now bitcoin hit 10k. It is really great news. Because now we can earn a lot of money

The price of bitcoin has risen far earlier than $ 8,000 in just a few days. Bitcoin rises above $ 10,000 but that is difficult. but that is the hope of many users of this forum. and me too.

• Useful or interesting 1

Good Suggestion. But i didn't be think that Bitcoin gose down again now. it will be better for hold Bitcoin now. Bitcoin can hit $15k-$16k this time easily. But we can't guarantee it. Everyone thake their own risk in crypto market. Although if you can't take risk you can't get benifit. If you take you high risk you may make a good/high profit. I can share my personal opinion here, hope you may take it easily. Thank you.

Yes i agree with you don't panic due to bitcoins price. Here i told you that work with confidence because we want long term trade with bitcoin and we seen various turn in the trading life. Here on thing you need this is confidence and controlled emotion. This is best for if you want become success men in the life.

Yes i agree with you that don't panic every time.

Best of luck.

Bitcoin Price Starts Down In my opinion the next stop is $ 8500 or $ 8000 or the price will rise again and become $ 11000 What do you think?

On 2/10/2020 at 10:48 AM, Robot said:

We can see that day by day bitcoin price increasing. Still now bitcoin hit 10k. It is really great news. Because now we can earn a lot of money

Yes it's true that that is good news and be happy for us because seeing the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day until it reaches 10 thousand so it is very good for us to get results that maximize a lot of profit.

Previously bitcoin had already reached $10,000 and was down again, which I said earlier was a correction. And finally we come back again, it's likely the amount will continue to rise to $15,000 in advance.

l think bitcoin price will reach fifteen thousand  especially after the bitcoin halving and when things are done with caution and cautious, there is a lot of expectation of good in the line. Everyone in the line needs to invest wisely, in order to gain well in that time.  

Edited by Haony

5 minutes ago, Haony said:

l think bitcoin price will rise above ten thousand especially after the bitcoin halving and when things are done with caution and cautious, there is no need to fear. Everyone in the line needs to invest wisely by paying attention to every details and ensure that one is well informed before making any decision. , to avoid loss or mischance. 

I think the rising would be before halving and when that is in view , sell off most likely would drag price down and it's likely going to stay low until after halving, then price will start to build up again.

I will give you my opinion about this, i think now we are going to some stability in the price of bitcoin, this 10k dollars will stay for some time, but there will be falling but not too much, but maybe after 2 weeks or more, the price will increase and maybe reach 12k or 14k dollars 

On 2/9/2020 at 10:37 AM, Loly said:

Place Stop Loss on your trades
 If Bitcoin exceeds $ 10,000, there may be a panic in the sale of Satoshi ...

Don't panic - if you trade long term, everything will be fine!

If you are trading in short periods of time, I recommend taking profits or placing the stop loss at the entry point from the current trades ...

Some currencies may drop slightly if bitcoin rises at $ 10,000 areas, but keep in mind - currencies can rise by about 20-30%
 In lightning candles at any moment before the fall ...
 This will be a quick recovery and you will lose entry into the appropriate areas
 Or you need to log in again
 The best thing to do is to use Stop Loss in the event of a shutdown below the support areas
 And do not panic at any time. 

We may see halving of bitcoins in the coming days which will decrease the price dramatically, in fast pace .since Bitcoin hit the 10k mark Im assuming halving may or may not take place. If it does, BTC will cross the 20k .. if it doesn't I see Bitcoin rising above 15k but below the 20k .. let's wait and see what coming future awaits us.

yep set stop loss so you will not losing more money if bitcoin is starting to dump and it seems bitcoin is already on the top again so I'm sure it will hit $15,000 price.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, Migo said:

I will give you my opinion about this, i think now we are going to some stability in the price of bitcoin, this 10k dollars will stay for some time, but there will be falling but not too much, but maybe after 2 weeks or more, the price will increase and maybe reach 12k or 14k dollars 

You're right, the $10,000 price level is a psychological level and the market would test it several times and if it remains a formidable support, then a breakout in the upward direction is a sure deal.

Now btc is on 10450$ now btc market can crashed at any time during this time because already ready much hope in btc and altcoins market so it's time to dump of btc how much still not clear may be to 9000$ or 7800$.

Fundstrat analyst Tom Lee is back in predicting the price of Bitcoin BTC again, seeing that the world's first cryptocurrency will reach $ 40,000 by the end of this year 2020.

39 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

Fundstrat analyst Tom Lee is back in predicting the price of Bitcoin BTC again, seeing that the world's first cryptocurrency will reach $ 40,000 by the end of this year 2020.

I do not expect that my friend that this thing is impossible to happen I do not expect that and thank you for participating

Bitcoin cryptocurrency is trading through an uptrend The current price behavior indicates the weakness of this trend over the 60-minute interval. Also, technical indicators indicate a decline in buyers' resolve, which confirms the weakness of the current trend.