Btc price should fall - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Weekend

Btc price should fall

On 3/8/2020 at 6:50 PM, xsopiko said:

I think bitcoin started to fall today bitcoin was $ 9300 but now it is $ 9000. On some exchanges the price of bitcoin is $ 8400

Nobody knows tomorrow or today what the price of bitcoin will be. I don't even know it 100%. It all depends on marketing and investment. Of course, if investments are reduced, the price of all cryptocurrencies will decrease. The price of bitcoin could rise to 10,000 this second. Anything can happen in the crypto world

My organization is possibly not agreed upon in your exploration when the Promote Direction, Specialized exploration and plenty of many other Different happen to be specifying one objective meant for btc is certainly away direction, simply because it is certainly moving up direction during near future.good luck...

On 10/10/2019 at 3:18 AM, Weekend said:

I think the price of btc should fall below $8K to allow more people to be able to buy. Other cryptocurrency  are more accessible and cheaper than btc. I wish btc had the same price as litecoin.   Co-founder of Titan ventures supports me on this. 

Are you saying this to speculate or just to have the low price of bitcoin forever?. I think price should fall only for few hours and after that it should rise. But if you see these ups and downs always occur in crypto. And you could take benefits from it. But I do not think there would be any extra benefit if btc would be low like other small coins. Because other altcoins could play same as btc at lower price. If anyone want to buy coin at small price then many coins are available in market.

this is just right for every person so the cash price of your btc go strike further to shop for, except i suspect who any longer it's going to increase. the key commit avoid wasting multiplication containing coin.

Sometimes i think,why people always demand or hopes for price increase where actually if the price are high it will be hard for everyone to buy it so price indeed must fall or drops,because drops in price is just a good time for us to fill some bags again.

1 hour ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Yes agree with you and now the price of one Bitcoin is less than 8k USD. It is a golden time for all to us to invest in Bitcoin because it's price will rise soon.

Maybe it is not golden time, because prices could go even lower, i do not see any sign pg them going up, this whole month could be a disaster.

2 hours ago, Fawz said:

i'm not agreed in your evaluation because the market trend, expert evaluation and many different new are indicating the handiest goal for btc is up trend, as it's miles shifting up trend in destiny.

All techniques and evaluation will not be easy to do without the support of a research. I'm surprised there are still many people who think it's easy to make bitcoin.

it makes no sense at all why bitcoin should reach the price of litecoin ? why dont you buy the litecoin instead? , it is not sure that bitcoin will get this market cap even within 10 years if that ever happen because there will beover flow of bitcoin too

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

35 minutes ago, Sual Mustapha said:

It will be a good thing for the price of bitcoin should fall even if it is just a little to enable people to buy the coin because as it is now, it's very expensive for most people to buy and trade with.

If you want the price to fall even a little, well welcome them because the price has fallen 50% now, that is more than a little.

2 minutes ago, AngryBirds said:

At this current time, the price of bitcoin is very low. It is around $5k. So I think everyone is now able to buy it. Actually Bitcoin price anything can happen, it's hard to give correct predictions.

On youbit now it's almost $6k. It's still cheap, but we can see that Bitcoin is grow.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:48 PM, Weekend said:

I think the price of btc should fall below $8K to allow more people to be able to buy. Other cryptocurrency  are more accessible and cheaper than btc. I wish btc had the same price as litecoin.   Co-founder of Titan ventures supports me on this. 

Normally and occasionally when the price of Bitcoin falls, it's always like a think to know that buying Bitcoin now will be very much cheaper to have when it's the top high prices like about $9000 which buying would be expensive if on a budget to buy a full coin

Indeed, bitcoin has returned to much lower points, and so has the entire market that collapsed dramatically after the fall of the bitcoin price. In any case, this is the best opportunity to accumulate currencies.

It will only fail until possibly the 6000 area and then go back to the 7k maybe and even grow mroe if they wfind support and can break the resistence.

Depending on the market situation only if you don't think Bitcoin prices and whether it is all negative or positive, if Bitcoin falls below 8000 I think there are two possibilities that first we will see people buying more because they thought that buying was good. 

I do not know why are you telling so. For me, I am always expecting the price raise of the Bitcoin. If you are cryptocurrency buyer you should that can be common --you should be waiting for price to be down but I have BTC holding so I expect the price raise.  

Bitcoin price is falling and this is not as a result of whales actions or any other groups of investors, but the diseases that is ravaging lives is the main cause of it

I really think you should change this topic tittle from btc pric to fall to btc price to rise, I because the world of crypto currency trading has already withnessed btc price falling drastically over these months, I i think it is high time the price rise again. 

It has been several days since the Bitcoin price has stabilized between $ 6,000 and $ 6,500. This means that it is preparing to rise. In the coming period, we will see a noticeable rise in the price between $ 7000_7500, which is why storage is now the best business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/10/2019 at 3:48 AM, Weekend said:

I don't think that. I think you need some more experience about crypto priblce analysis. In my point of view from the beginning of 2020 it's price will rise up to $10k usd

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

This was the case this year. In fact the price of bitcoin fell to below $5000 allowing a lot of people to buy, but with the economies of many countries being in complete disarray from the corona virus, I would suspect that not many people were able to have the funds necessary to buy bitcoin, and therefore there was most likely not a lot of buyers that could fully utilize the opportunity of the bitcoin price dropping.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

9 minutes ago, Iamelneeno said:

I think if this should happen it will pave way for alot of people to ro buy and hold. I hope it really fall behind the 8k too.

We are bellow $8k for more than a month in case you didn't notice. A lot of people bought really low, bellow $5k and today we are testing some short of resistance at $7300. I advice you to give a look at price occassionally (once per day).

Just now, Iamelneeno said:

I think if this should happen it will pave way for alot of people to ro buy and hold. I hope it really fall behind the 8k too.

It has alreday happened, and what people did was run away from the market, some thing are better of not wished.

i think the price of bitcoin should not fall.because if the price of bitcoin fall then we cant earn more.we cannot use more money and we will face a lose. so i think it should not fall.

If BTC price is going to fall then this is showing us a sign that the price will very soon take a rise but this depends on how much it falls 

On 11/3/2019 at 7:26 PM, Rg123 said:

I think it will never be down, as you can see many people use bitcoin daily and because of that you can see the support of the people to bitcoin.

Well, there is a support for bitcoin but this will be remain dumped as well because bitcoin is volatile, anytime soon the price of bitcoin may be changed if this will be go dumped or pumped.