Btc price should fall - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Weekend

Btc price should fall

On 10/9/2019 at 10:48 PM, Weekend said:

I think the price of btc should fall below $8K to allow more people to be able to buy. Other cryptocurrency  are more accessible and cheaper than btc. I wish btc had the same price as litecoin.   Co-founder of Titan ventures supports me on this. 

You are very very mean in what you just posted because so may persons are waiting for the right time when bit coin is going to rise a lot and you are there say that bit coin should fall so that you can buy more.

7 minutes ago, Ruhul890 said:

we can see a great leap on the price now! the 9,000 USD is coming earlier than i expected! once this continue to be like this not just 10K will be possible but also the 12K margin!

I think the price of btc should fall below $8K to allow more people to be able to buy. Other cryptocurrency  are more accessible and cheaper than btc. I wish btc had the same price as litecoin.I try to focus my efforts on dollar cost averaging into local bottoms, and selling in stages as the price rises. I never sell any position for less than 12% profit.

Hey man the fact is that you don't have to copy other post you cab just try and create your own comments instead of posting other people comments please be careful not to get your account ban

Bitcoin continues to lose losses during its trading today, heading to record a decline of more than 20 percent this week, coinciding with the continuation of the selling wave within all crypto assets.

There will be a strong rise in the price of bitcoin during the summer of 2020 and this is affected by bitcoin from the split of the new

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes sometimes it need to fall.but i think it won't happen now since Bitcoin halving is near now it's price is continuesly increasing because of continues increase of demmand on market.all you can do is wait until halving and if it fall then pruchase as many as you can.

Bitcoin is in a free fall now, it fell from $10,700 to $9700 at this time.

Even though prices are falling, I am not worried. Things like that happen all the time.

I am sure price will bounce back up in March.

Everyone wishes that to anyone with a strong opportunity to buy bitcoin at the lowest price and reap good profits, so that remains only a guess, because the price of bitcoin bounces back a bit and is rising again.

Why we need another fall? I'm so tired bearish market., where many projects were failed because of the bear. Bitcoin should pump so the altcoins will also pump and many projects will be succeed.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

32 minutes ago, Alfattah957 said:

I am also agree with you. Cause in recent some days the price is falling a lot. So it's not the proper time to sell btc . But you can buy some of them if the price fall down more.

Bitcoin is going for $9,608.35 as I write, that is a drop from the above $10,000 of last week, but that should not be a cause for worry because it should be expected that every time Bitcoin rallies, a good number of holders would go for profit taking and the resulting excess supply causes the price to drop, but that for a while, the bull run is still on course when we see that whales are holding not selling.

Once the value of BTC falls, it tends to have an effect on other altcoins. To people who wants to stalk btc its an added advantage but selling might not sound good to them but in my perspective I'll really love the value to fall so I can invest

Yes, your opinion was correct. Bitcoin declined until the price of $ 6,600. After the New Year, the wave of bitcoin price hikes has reached a good rise during this period, approaching 50% so far, and it is eligible to rise more.

The price is likely to drop below $ 3250 in support. Basic long-term support should break the resistance in the $ .3500 level, but sales pressure remains strong, with $ 3400 to increase Bitcoin prices

I disagree with you, I think, because you are completely wrong in my analysis because it will reach about 10k usd before dump.  However, the price of currency in the market is very volatile.

Again today bitcoin price fall in just few its price was so high but it again falling down. But i wat bitcoin price shouldn’t fall down rather it should  become high more. 

Yes today when it fall alot of coins up alot of people came to buy alot of coins but the more it stay up the more it will be difficult on people.

that is right i don't know why they need bitcoin that high that will make alot of coins die in a second..

• Useful or interesting 1

I wish the price can fall so that I will invest more on bitcoin and altcoins. It will be a better solution to buying attention right time. 

the price of the btc is always latent that it can go down. Despite the years its value has not stabilized and it is still very sensitive both to rise and fall

12 minutes ago, Ali_hmwi said:

that is right i don't know why they need bitcoin that high that will make alot of coins die in a second..

Yes bitcoin the more it go up the harder we can get profits from our satoshis.

Hey. Often the price falls due to the fact that the whales enter the market and throw the course down. Now, due to coronavirus, the rate has fallen sharply, but is already starting to grow again

Well it is falling but i dont think that it fall below 8k$. It won't infact it will start rising again soon. Even i want price to fall down so that we can buy some satoshi.  Also if price increased insanely cryptotalk.org will come to end.

Welcome with me

We cannot impose a certain price on any currency, the market operates according to the rules of supply and demand and we cannot change anything
BTC cannot have the same price as litecoin

Bitcoin price falls to 6500$ in December 2019 and then boom bang from that point to 10000$ market and again now in bearish mood and now reached to 8400$ yesterday night. 

For the price to break above $ 10,000, good reasons are needed. Halving will take place in 2020. The reward for one block will decrease from 12.5 BTC to 6.25 BTC. The event is important, but not enough for the Bitcoin rally. Regulators tightened the rules of the game, which reduced the number of investors. Liquidity fell on all exchanges, volatility decreased. Further (I hope, short-term) decrease in the price of bitcoin is quite possible.