Btc price should fall - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Weekend

Btc price should fall

On 1/3/2021 at 8:35 PM, Anasumar said:

Yes we all wish Bitcoin price should fall so that an average Joe like you and me can afford it just like other coins are affordable and assesible  as just when you think the price would crash very low it would pick up again to record high just as it's doing now

@Anasumar

Hi, Joe 🙂 I agree the bitcoin should make a correction to continue it's trend healthly. And some of the money invested in Bitcoin should move to altcoins so they offer some profits for their investors, as well. And of course, just like you say, the price decrease in Bitcoin will provide us an entry too.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Bitcoin is heavily subsidized and most companies build their projects on the basis of Bitcoin and this is what will increase its price, and I do not think it will decrease dramatically and never surprisingly.

Dear partner, the price of BTC is constantly fluctuating.  Whose price is controlled by the money market.  The current level of BTC is much higher than in the past.  The current price of BTC is 40973 which is much higher.  However, its price is rising.  There is no chance to reduce the price of BTC.  So you can hold BTC for sale at a higher price.  Make a profit by selling at a higher price.

I think you are wrong with this, my friend, if the price of the bitcoin drops, you will not have a good profit or a large purchasing power to achieve success, so you have to work in order to produce large quantities in bitcoin that you dispose and work on the basis of it and thus make a good profit

Dear mate I think that the price of bitcoin is not to tell down and it should to be increased because more people's can earn a lot of profit from it. Thank you very much dude. 

• +2 1

No it will never happen now and in the future because the price of bitcoin will gain and rise day by day so it is very important to have knowledge on this. Thank you

• +1 1

BTC experienced a big and unexpected fall in the last days. It fell to $30500 after rising to $41500. Now, it is recovering and on the rise once more. This $11K price movement could be a great profit for anyone who acted at the right time to buy at $30K. At first, I thought this bearish stream was going to continue for a long time but I was shocked to see how fast bitcoin was able to return to $38K range! This correction could be helpful for you if you were bored of recent bullish runs.

The price of bitcoin will never fall to that extend, if it should Fall to less than 8k then many other coin's will be no More. Although the price of bitcoin always fluctuate with time but I don't think it has ever gone bellow 10 million.

• +2 1

Dear if it happen then more people can buy btc easily.but now a days bit coins price continually increasing day by day.and it is not easy to buy btc.its price never remain same.its price goes up and down at any time.

Dear, @Weekend, BTC price is not remain at a point permanent rather there are lot of flactuations in its price within weeks and even days too sometime. So i think it can't be say that what will be the BTC price tomerrow. It is diffcult because of its rapid ups and downs.⤴⤵💸

@Sadia792

Dear friend, it will be very difficult to know when any currency will fall or rise and the limit that it can reach, because it mainly depends on the size of the supply and the demand.

Yes,  I have been thinking about the same issues too,  if the price of btc continue to go high as that,  then probably people would not be able to buy it more because the price is too high,  so the price should fall a little so that many people can buy it. 

Yes it can be possible that to promote bitcoin and give chance to those people who really want to ern profit. I think price down beneficial for trader they can buy during this period and can wait for rise in prices.  But bitcoin is the only coin on that time which is high in price after down prices. 

Edited by Stiffen white

On 10/9/2019 at 5:48 PM, Weekend said:

I think the price of btc should fall below $8K to allow more people to be able to buy. Other cryptocurrency  are more accessible and cheaper than btc. I wish btc had the same price as litecoin.   Co-founder of Titan ventures supports me on this. 

The Price and its fall are determined by investors so it is not something convenient because it would be a lot of loss for those who enter at a high price so that BTC will always go up or remain stable as long as they do not find news that affects the use of it because it generally generates very good returns in the long term.

The bitcoin price market is much difficult to predict because it is highly volatile, any moment the price of it has changed. On that case, $8K is not good at much to buy bitcoin because when you bought it on that price there’s a possibility that will dumped again. So be careful on buying bitcoin, it needs a lot and deep knowledge about movement of the chart just to have a perfect timing on when and what price to buy bitcoin.

The price of bitcoin fall base on some reasons maybe if the demand of the bitcoin is low but the price of bitcoin don't just fall. You don't need to wait for the price of bitcoin to fall before you buy, you are never late to invest in bitcoin. 

Everybody wishes that the price of Bitcoin goes much below than it is now. But even if this fall below 10000$ were to take place, few people will dare to buy at that price. The others will expect it to fall still further. 

I think there is no possibility of a decrease in the price of bitcoin at the moment because many people now want the price of bitcoin to decrease and we buy them so that when the price goes up they sell them.  Make a lot of money from them.

On 10/10/2019 at 2:48 AM, Weekend said:

I think the price of btc should fall below $8K to allow more people to be able to buy. Other cryptocurrency  are more accessible and cheaper than btc. I wish btc had the same price as litecoin.   Co-founder of Titan ventures supports me on this. 

Btc price should fall in 2019 and 2020 due to coronavirus. But now it's price is very high. In 2020 it's lowest price is 3500 but now it's price is 35000 in 2021. In my opinion it's price will be rise up in few months.

• +4 1

Ohh! That's very old post where a member is wishing to decrease the price of Bitcoin from 8000 dollars, I don't know what will his the feelings now where the price is increased to 34 thousands dollars. But I don't think that it should be, because where the price decreasing of Bitcoin will be useful for some people, but if also will be painful for the investors as they have been buying the Bitcoin at current price. We should also think about their investment. What you say?

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Maybe you are right and I want to tell you that the bitcoin price will befall because every year a bitcoin halving happened and the bitcoin price decrease to thousand of dollars and maybe now the bitcoin price will decrease. We just have to wait and watch.

On 10/9/2019 at 4:48 PM, Weekend said:

Unfortunately the market is not managed based on what people want, the time in which the btc was worth less than 1000 dollars has passed, those who took advantage of it today have many profits and demand that the price go down to satisfy some does not seem to me professional.

Well if the price of Bitcoin falls many investors will be encouraged to buy but at these near high price, it's only whales that can still buy at these high price. 

This is very common and absolutely possible.

It oftentimes happen because the price is naturally design to be fluctuating hence, we should found it so strange when it falls.

It will only have to weak the emotion of the traders and investor but they shouldn't ever be discourage as the price will also still rise soon as possible.

BTC price not going to fall this time it is go to high day by day and if we trade on this pair we can make good money on this pair easily and we can make good money in this market and change our life easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day