No.1 Health And Fitness App For The Both Android And Ios. - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

No.1 Health And Fitness App For The Both Android And Ios.

This is a self-same advantageous app, I contain second-hand it before. If you walk supplementary or if you take part in several classify of sports at that time it's the top app for you. You canister brew currency by righteous performing arts your commotion like walking, organization, or playing.

Is this app legitimate? Excuse me for asking, the truth is that I do not trust much in the apps that "pay you to do something", of course, at least this one is not promising to earn hundreds of bitcoins from one day to the next.

Have you tried it? Could you explain a little better how the app works and if you have had any good results? I would really appreciate it very much. 🙂

This is my first time of hearing about this app. I hope you will help us with the link to download the app because I realised that it will be another source of income to many of us in this forum and also another way of improving our health standard.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I do not recommend it, as it drains the battery a lot, and for sports, I recommend using direct applications with more tasks and details

A tremendous app, you do sport while earning money, it definitely makes it a good option for me, I think I'll download it.

On 2/9/2020 at 12:02 AM, rjroshan said:

Are you ready to make money for your every foot steps. Answer is if yes, Sweatcoin app is for you. This app will allow you to earn 0.95 Sweatcoin for your every 1000 steps. Probably the no.1 health and fitness app for the both android and ios.

I love the application I already have 10 thousand steps but it really helps with the steps and motivates one to reach the goal. keep on wearing it and walking a lot friend

On 2/11/2020 at 9:11 AM, Fattkidd said:

I think the minimum withdraw in sweat coin is 20.000 Sweat coin which the payment is made through paypal I did use this app once but i deleted it when my phone battery is getting drained.

Yes, the minimum ammount of sweat coins to withdraw through paypal is 20.000, but it is very hard to reach that quantity of coins just by walking, anyway, it is a good application to keep ourselves healthy, and also you have the chance to get a reward while you are doing.

I have been using Gym Workout for a long time, it is an excellent application that allows you to create your own exercise routine according to your physical condition and all totally free

Couch to 5K application
Couch to 5K is a fitness program that prepares you from a lazy person without fitness to a strong person to run a distance of five kilometers. The app has the ability to create a list of favorite music to use when practicing, as well as a variety of other features for when you practice outdoors. The app also has default training programs for zero to ten, five to ten or a half marathon. The free version of this application is on a trial basis and the original version is for sale.
Runtastic application
One of the problems with smartphones that are equipped with a variety of sensors to track sports activities is that they are cumbersome during training. This problem is also somewhat present for smartwatches that do not have built-in GPS. So if you are interested in walking and aerobic sports, we suggest buying a smartwatch with built-in GPS. Runtastic is one of the most popular fitness and exercise programs. Runtastic, as well as supporting Android Wear, makes good use of the built-in GPS of all types of smartwatches for running, walking, cycling and brisk walking. It also includes a large number of physical activity meters, including charts, customizable dashboards to easily view everything you need to have, and the app is compatible with a number of powerful and popular music apps so you can exercise while exercising. Listen to music too. You can get some of the functions of this program for free. But in order to have all its features, you must subscribe to it.
FitNotes app
Many fitness apps on Android try to directly control your life and help you to have a fit body. On the contrary, James Guy's Fit Notes app lets you get things done and keep up. This is a free, ad-free app that also includes a sports database to help you categorize your workouts properly. Design and personalize yourself. If you are one of those users who have kept fitness for reasons of buying a smart watch, this application will be what you need.

Is it really that the app pays so far looks good and can also benefit from exercises This matter is interesting

Sworkit is a simple and customizable workout app rated number 1 by the American College of sports medicine for quality of instructional exercise standards.Sworkit has delivered more than 40 million workouts to people of all levels of fitness.

i use health app that is integrated into ios and watch os, but i also use app called streaks, also for running and similar activities i recommend sports tracker, also i can’t wait for the new apple fitness + program

On 2/11/2020 at 7:41 AM, Migo said:

I think this app is good for who is doing sports practices every day because I can't use it, I don't practice sports too much, and this app is not one of my favorites, I prefer to use app with direct tasks, thanks for sharing it anyway, it still an earning source for money 

I don't do sports very often, but this application motivates me to move daily. Besides, you can get additional rewards. You won't earn a lot of money there but I really like this app.

• +3 1

So how much is that sweat coin is? How much is your 1000 steps worth? Maybe if you give the equivalent of how much my 1000 steps is worth then maybe I'll give it a try. But for now, maybe I'll just check it and wait for your reply.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day