3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

4 minutes ago, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Thanks for this information. Yes you are right there are many cheap and fake tokens are available in the market. But we should alert before buying the coins. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

6 minutes ago, Sharjeel said:

Yes emotionally decisions are not good.

You have knowledge about that coin you buy. First search about that coin .

It's true, we must be able to control emotions that are not good. Because if we are governed by a sense of emotion, we might get harm from our actions, friend.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

If you wish to buy a cheap coin, buy old cheap coins like XVG, SC, DOGE etc.

You're certain that they won't pack up and disappear on you.

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 2

thanks for your posting your idea it's informative way to those beginners and newbies in this site and i hope that they would understand what your pointing and must follow your tips.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I would like to say thank you for sharing us such as information hoping everybody will be aware of it. 

• -3 2
  • -2 1
  • -1 3
  • +1 2

2 hours ago, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Thanks a lot brother. I was looking for this. Actually the beginners do not clearly about crypto. So they go for trade and fall in traps. The loose their coins. Your post must help us to prevent this traps. Hope everybody wiol love it.

• +1 3
  • +2 4

2 hours ago, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion

After reading your post, the only word that comes to mind is patience, i believe trading is the most profitable in crypto world but we need to have cold blood and a lot of patience. Thanks for your post.

With patience we can:

-Take control of our emotions.

-Verify which token is cheap or false

-Verify the information we find in the net.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes i totally agree with nice discussion  there is many exchangera who is seel fake coins  and some peoples purchase them and lose their money so please beaver from them use good exchangers site like yobit and others we should  learn before buy couns 

• +1 2

in order to trade there are rules at all and for me the first is the right asset, then the entry sum and the entry time for the purchase, and the shutter speed.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This 3 tips for trading are good to know, in some cases emotional trading can make bad choises if the fundamental analitics are not read or put a trading see a fake notice, we need to strong mind for best play every move to get profits.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Hey friend I agree to your post its really useful post for us I learn a new thing about trading thank you for sharing your experience with us 

• +1 1

In trading you must know what is to avoid all the time because one mistake can make you loss. trading is really complex so dont be careless in crypto trading because you will suffer at the end.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes it's true, and I will concerned with you, but in Case of trading section you have to follow the rules, as you know for beginner members it's difficult to know what is right thing to buy and purchased it in good price.so technical support is very important for newbie...

• +1 3
  • +2 1

let me add some good points
1- being Greedy will cost you all of your profit
2- not following the news for the currency will make you lose later or sooner 
3- not dividing your capital will make you lose cause cryto market is crazy  

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Thank you for sharing this helpful information

We must show these qualities for the success of the trading process and be patient. I made the second mistake, because I bought a coin and wanted to sell it to a person for real money. I was in a hurry and did not watch the currency well and lost an amount because of that.

Yes you are right that you prescribed good information here. I told you patient is the key of success and emotion is not key of success. Yes i agree with don't become greedy in this way don't invest in cheap token. I agree with you that at internet 60% is false information about new token.

I suggest you always must touch secure forum and read maximum new articles about crypto on authentic blogs. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes bro trading need to control our  emotions really you share good information about emotions  its really help when we do trading if the coin price goes down don't be panic and control our emotions is more important because in emotions we can't take right decision and we do mistakes that control then we became good trader

• +1 3

4 hours ago, Afrizal rahman said:

This is a big trap not only for beginners but also for other traders too because verifying the authenticity of any article or finding the source of some information can be difficult at times. Even reliable news agencies might publish wrong information that can cause traders to invest in the wrong coin at the wrong time. The only way to make sure about real information is to search the web and see if you can find similar information in different websites too. If more than 3 websites publish the same information, there is a good chance that it can be reliable.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion

Yes you are right about it the beginners should know there thinks before starting trading.

It is true that in order to tradr, one should not make emotional decisions, and also not always hasten towards buying of cheap coins which are not verified or scam. 

Thank you for Sharing, its really helpful for all the newbies here.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

The beginners should be careful of there emotions and they should have a very good strategy and know the basic rules that avoid the loss of your funds

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion

Thanks for this advice to the beginner and I want to add before start trading you must know it is more Risk than any thing you know so be careful with your money.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

The most effective trap that most people fall into is greed and temptation. People believe crypto to be a get rich quick scheme and endup in the hands of scammer by falling into some tempting too good to be true offers.

• +1 3
  • +4 1

468x60-3.png