3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

On 16.10.2020 at 04:27, DrkMot said:

Для начала, это самое главное, как и в любом случае. Чтобы стать успешным трейдером, вы должны сосредоточиться на самом процессе торговли, а не на зарабатывании денег.

Вообще я полностью согласен с вами. Ведь действительно на начальном этапе ты и так и так сольешь денег, а соответственно нужно отнестись к этому как к обучению в игре. Ведь опыт который Вы получите на первом этапе сильно поможет вам в будущем. 

Thanks for sharing such a useful information because trading require some principles. Like most important things like dont trust anyone only yourself on trading. Some fake coins are circulating in crypto market,  so be creful before making investment in those coins first make good research and get good knowledge as well. Dont greedy or panic, control on your emotion and be patience when you are doing trading. These are best aspects for becoming a successful trader.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, every successful trader should rely on himself and not listen to what others say about trading and the currencies in which he should invest because this matter may cause loss.  A successful trader is one who knows how to analyze trees on his own and chooses the right currency to invest without needing other people.

• +3 2

I think if people have  any of these issues or even one of them that means he is not a trader, trading includes these  things to control emotions and to make decisions on the basis of  reason and intellect.

5 minutes ago, rahmani amine said:

. I agree with you when you say that we should be able to control emotions because they are the biggest enemy of traders.....

This point extremely valuable in trading @rahmani amine and i agree with you, because  market conditions not always works our favor, sometimes they misbehaving and goes against our trade,

in this situation if we cannot control our emotions then we face loss, so obviously our emotions biggest enemy in trading field,

But one thing select good coins also important in crypto, because in crypto there are so many fake coins existence, if we invest in those coins then there is a possibility to loss our funds.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

thanks for the information, in addition to these, i think alot of attention should be paid to recently launched defi tokens. i think an investment should be made by doing very good research.

The first advice for them is to learn analysis and adopt the simplest strategies, which are buying when support and selling when resisting, and learning to extract them from the currency chart. Secondly, adopting other strategies such as entering with sequential parts of the price and exiting the same.

• +2 2

When the coin price goes down we should to control our emotions. It is very important because if we are emotional we can not perfect decission. 

• +1 2

On 9‏/2‏/2020 at 04:08, Afrizal rahman said:

3 مصائد يجب أن يعرفها المتداولون المبتدئون:
1. استخدام
المشاعر إن استخدام عواطفك لاتخاذ قرارات التداول الخاصة بك هو خطأ يجب أن تكون على دراية به. أحد العوامل التي يمكن أن تلحق الضرر بمحافظ المتداولين هو "اتخاذ قرارات تتعلق بالعواطف؟"
2. في عجلة من أمرنا لشراء عملات رخيصة وغير مؤكدة ، فإن
الاندفاع لشراء عملات رخيصة لم يتم التحقق منها أمر يجب تجنبه. لأن هناك أيضًا الآلاف من الرموز الرخيصة والمزيفة.
3. ثق في جميع المعلومات التي تقرأها.
هذا فخ كبير يجب عليك تجنبه. جعل الإنترنت الأخبار في متناول أي شخص. لذلك ، عليك توخي الحذر مع مصادر الأخبار التي تحصل عليها. والأهم من ذلك ، قم بأبحاثك قبل تطبيق أي توصيات.

هذه هي المزالق الثلاثة التي يجب عليك تجنبها ، إذا أردت أن تضيفها ، من فضلك. لا تنسى أن تعجبك إذا كنت تعتقد أن هذا مهم وقدم معلومات إذا كانت هناك أخطاء.

Did you know that with one click, you can buy and sell any currency on any platform you choose. Online currency trading has become more accessible to us than at any time today, but how to start may seem scary. How do you choose the best trading platform? How do you do it?
Knowledge in trading can help in making the right trading decisions, as well as providing you with some advice on trading in a completely risk-free manner!

Thanks for your valuable information my friend it could benefit many new members understand the traps in trading it also could benefit old members that who are not aware of the traps.

Yes many traders use their emotions and trade the coins which are cheap but they become dead after some days because they are in verified so they have to suffer a loss

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 2/9/2020 at 9:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

rust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

This is a major reason why we got scammed. Coin community and holders always try to spread fake positive news of that coin. We should judge before we buy.

Really we should control our emotion before taking decision because if we take desicion suddenly without searching about token or coins than we will face problems and loss of money on fake token. 

So we should take more information. 

On 2/9/2020 at 4:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Truly I must say that all beginners go through this except they are being guided by mentors and even still they will have to deal with emotions. Emotions are natural and it is very difficult to de with them as even experts experience it some times. So you can only try to fight emotions not take it away. You should also make sure to be reading quality information from credible sources only.

Thank you, my friend, for these tips. Indeed, what you mentioned about emotions and speeding upThank you, my friend, for these tips. Indeed, what you mentioned about emotions and speeding up decision-making is a trap for us beginners. decision-making is a trap for us beginners.

Thank you so much mate for this post I personally have encountered the first point it can literarily make your trading experience miserable, so what I advice people most times is that detach yourself emotionally from money and you will win.

I am agree very much my dear and also I am have to give another more one tip to the beginner trader and this is to have a lot of patients. Without patients you are go to lose many trade and make bad decision that will cost even not much but in many trader together it will be much in the end.

Trade what you can afford to lose, and learn a lot of trading before you jump into it, because there is a lot of room of error and learn the rookie mistakes.

it's miles real that with a view to tradr, one need to now not make emotional choices, and also now not always hasten closer to shopping for of reasonably-priced coins which aren't proven or scam. 
thanks for sharing, its definitely helpful for all of the beginners here.

Trading is not an easy thing as some believe, to succeed in it, you must adhere to some of the strategies that you mentioned in your topic, in addition to knowing the correct time to close the transaction and not be biased towards your feelings.

I agreed with you. Sometimes we buy and sell because of our emotions. We did not monitor the pricing if it is worth it to trade. Second, it also true that we sometimes sell our coins depends on when you need it. We forgot to analyze if we are earning or not because you sell it in hurry. Focus on the prices before you sell it because you might lose your money or you will not earn. 

the most important reasons for failure in any trade made by novice traders the beginners and the experts in this cryptocurrencies trading world

• +1 1

My friend, I did not know anything about the site, not even about the digital currency. When I entered this site, everything changed and I had good information. It is a site of great benefit and a good reputation for collecting all information about the cryptocurrency

I really agree with you tips, every beginner need to be careful in any form of transaction he want to make and dont be greedy or looking for double profit in investments, some are fake. 

On 09.02.2020 at 06:08, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :

I absolutely agree, emotions are a bad advisor in trading, emotions can be used to make stupid things that you will have to regret in the future

about the fact that not everything you read to believe: so I absolutely agree, it is advisable not only to read, but also to clarify the information read several times

• +2 1