3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

On 2/9/2020 at 11:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Thanks for sharing this information. Most of the time i'm always trusting people's opinions in my posts. Not i know that maybe these comments on my posts is just a trap. 

thank you. These are the three traps and also the typical mistake that I see many people make. When working there are many mistakes and lead to failures. It mainly comes from ignorance and little knowledge. Everything is difficult to say but knowledge and patience are the keys to success.

On 4/17/2020 at 10:20 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right. 

We need to handle our emotions and do not trust so easily for us to avoid getting scam by the one who where we have a transaction with.

Just be careful and know if it's really legit. 

Absolutely, being greedy is one of those things that can lead to to lose money more than gaining more money, so keep your emotions at bay and avoid involving emotions in trades.

Well your suggestion are very beneficial to every one out there. Not only for the beginner but also to the member whi are there for long time. Every day we learn something. And I believe that I am now too a beginner 

• +1 1

Yes, these are useful tips for everyone, and the best thing is to avoid emotions in trading and in buying new cryptocurrencies, thank you.

You are absolutely right and I think biggest pitfall is when you takes your trading decisions based on your emotions. You have to be emotionless if you want to excel in trading. Take your decisions which are based on reality and knowledge.

On 4/21/2020 at 1:01 PM, Qazi said:

Really true because i got scam because i bought fake coins, i got also scam due to i make trust on people for trading for me, and i lose my money because og greds and try to make fast, slow is the key of success i get results in today morning after losing 35 doller today morning. 

We all have done the same don't worry much about it. The amounts do not matter, I care even if it's 10 or 1 dollar that I lose into a fake coin. I remember buying one in 2017 when it was listed, thinking it's a good deal and their devs just dumped billions of tokens making my investment go down to zero in days. I didn't lose much but it was frustrating to watch this. I've found the devs names though and now noone trusts them in the community so they've abandoned all other scam projects they were making.

On 2/9/2020 at 2:10 PM, Sehr said:

Yes i totally agree with nice discussion  there is many exchangera who is seel fake coins  and some peoples purchase them and lose their money so please beaver from them use good exchangers site like yobit and others we should  learn before buy couns 

This is just called as a fake coins because it has a small amount of value which is not profitable by many people, if you didn't want to have it, just ignored it and find some good coins which is profitable.

On 2/9/2020 at 1:17 PM, Atacia said:

I would like to say thank you for sharing us such as information hoping everybody will be aware of it. 

His post was really informative. 

I hope those who didn't know it yet will read this and make it understand for them to avoid these kind of traps in trading. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

We can add more traps for that it's not only three but the important to me is what you mention on the first traps ,it's emotion it's all my problem in trading crypto i cant control them at all 

• +1 1

You said all at once 3 in 1 steps to achieve profit from these days.

Everyone wants a piece of your money and tries mostly to scam you as soon you close your eyes.

So be on alert and lockout for scammers and get informed as much as possible on such situations.

Specially double coiners or faucets that are not trustable.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Really great advice, and the trader should beware of them and not use emotions, as well as not rush to sell and do not believe everything that is said.

Life is great and enjoy it

I suffer from number 2 buying Coins that have less Value  and I encounter this alot I always panic buying useless coins and losing money in the end, Panic buying is very normal mistake the traders made.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

your second point is really amazing , I Also got a big loss by it . accidently without doing any research I buy a high Amount of Alisa coin from Yobit inorder to earn some profit by it , but after some day's this Coin is completely dead in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

If anyone of us will like to be a successful trader in the then I think he or she has to do away with greediness, emotions,must not trust the word or other people because if you don't do this things I listed believe me you will hardly make it in trading and all you will be facing will be loss. Always do a good research before you purchase any coin.

These are all very good examples of traps beginners should avoid and I would like to add that all beginners should not trust people they don't know online with their crypto currency and they should also avoid crypto currency doubler sites and services.

Every trader has to know these basics that protect him from losing his capital or any currency he trades on. You have to control emotion because it is one of the things that govern the success of a deal. In addition, do not be afraid of the news, be sure to at least verify it and evaluate the results.
Do not attempt to participate in the recommendation groups or in any channel that provides recommendations for a sum of money because you will only gain from it

• +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Informative topic! These are the most important tips for the beginners and the experts in this cryptocurrencies trading world! And i think that using our emotions in trading isn't always an enemy, sometimes it's our friend and saves us from loosing!

On 2/9/2020 at 6:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"

Yeah bro i agree with all 3 ideas, but the emotional thing is the most dangers thing we have to control it, because we will lose our moneys and we will give up if we follow our emotions  its better to go with analysis and educational trading.

the popular cryptocurrencies should be traded after studying the market well.
I recommend not to buy or trade in any currency with little or no trading value because you may lose your balance.

One of my friends traded in a currency with a low trading value, who lost 300% of his balance.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Thanks for sharing this informative text there are certain things that a trader should avoid like emotions some newbies are too emotional at the end they fail so it is very important one to avoid too much emotion.

On 2/9/2020 at 11:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion

I'm new in crypto world so i planned to invest someday after i earn btc but the risk of investing as far as i read from this forum  very high since before i started joining here is i have doubts that it might be a scam or it will threaten my personal data so this one is big help for us beginners to be more careful and also sort of a tip on investing. Thank you my friend!

On 5/27/2020 at 1:33 AM, DreamStage said:

Everyone wants a piece of your money and tries mostly to scam you as soon you close your eyes.

Well, not only yours, but all of people's money, they can victim as many as they can just to collect some money for many people, we need to be careful for the scammers by just ignoring them when someone trying to messaging you.

• +2 1

I agree with you about everything you said on the subject. Also, do not forget that you have to conclude all this by being patient, it is required if you want to make a good profit in the field.

Thats very true, there are so many mistakes that we need to seek the more you are able to control your emotions , emotional trading is the reason why most people lose so we need to realize the good things that come with understanding your strength in the market, take control of your trades and everything will work out fine for you