3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

In this case the new user must get an idea of the forum rules and post accordingly.  No risky posting.  No one's post can be copied.

And also by those scammers and hackers that taking advantage those newbies to stole thier bitcoin that's why knowledge Is power to get more trading and investment tips. 

Emotion are most of the times the reason of our mistakes in trading, Sometimes our FOMO (fear of missing out) comes and we decided to sell or trade our coins because price goes down, But when you done selling or trading to other coin, the coin you hold for a longtime goes up.

Hi friend  I am agree with  you. Sometimes it happens some tokens  show  outstanding  prices. We all purchase  them with  confidentiality but when  we purchase  it's price left  100 to 10 only 

I totally agree with you, because I used to do this too. Now even though that mistakes can't completely disappear, I think, that feeling has reduced.

Thank you for this post. Everything you say is true, and I agree with you. I think the most important thing you should stay away from is emotions. We should only follow our mind.

Thank you for these good advice, and you are absolutely right because most beginners traders make these mistakes, so they should learn to analyze and be well-versed and make their decisions in trading by relying on the explanation of the analysis and what they see in the chart and not depending on their emotion because this is a big mistake that most traders take.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

That's really good article. In any type of investment anyone who is going to do investment, first do its own research and stick with it. In so many cases you will not get very big profit but the experience you gather is always interesting..

On 2/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

You Are Right When you start a business, first learn about how trading is beneficial. Emotional decisions often make people fall.  Get the experience first and then take a step.

I don't  know why most  beginners fall into these traps all I can say is that they are all in a hurry to get rich they forget that they need patience and perseverance to succeed in cryptoworld   and many beginners let their emotions control how to trade and invest which is bad

On 2/9/2020 at 11:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.

all you mentioned are right, and this is one of the most newbies mistakes, "buy low and sell high" is the major rules in trading,but not all low price is good. most of it at first it was good and increase after a day or two it will turned into scam coin.

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  I think all new traders should read this article.  Reading this will bring many benefits to their work.  From which they will be able to do good work and they will become successful very easily.

Thank you very much for this post I really didn't know about any of these three topics this will help a lot of beginners including me. Once again thanks.

When we buy coins, we should take complete information about that coin so that we do not fall into anyone's forgery and do not waste our hard earned money, so we have to buy coins of great thinking.

thank you for sharing this information and your experience with us...it's a nice information for beginners like me..

by the way we should stay aware about scam coins which have zero value!!

it raise day by day!!

Exactly as many users who began with the trading with their emotions and lose the opportunity to earn big and there are also some users who depend upon the cheapest Crypto coins and they don't care of it that is it verified or not.

I agree with these words. There are many exchangers whose fake bodies are sealed and some people buy these. That way they lose money, like others, we have to learn what to buy before buying.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

2 minutes ago, DavidMalan said:

These three tips for trading are good to know, in some cases emotional trading can make bad choises. I think these three rules are the fundamental rules of trading. Don't trade until you have a complete knowledge about it

Yes, all of us can make it, at first it is too hard to be a good trader but we can make it if we will be patient and wise enough in our trading matters.

On 2/9/2020 at 9:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

We know that if we want to get succes in trading we have to be like robot. Because every people have emotion, curious, greedy etc. And these things are dangerous for a trader. It make always our trades lose. So always try ignore it on your trading.

They should be careful about spammars.don't trade unwantedly,If you are not sure about this forum.so,trade on your merit. 

Thank you for this important post. I am very accused of trading and have benefited from your topic. Always you should check before starting the currency and its price and not use emotions but rather verify the credibility of the trading platform as well.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for useful information providing for our beginners here these traps will be very hard for a beginner to detect and you detect these for them its a good point you do very nice and useful and also scams are everywhere be ware newbies.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us and we are learning here on this forum and I am improving my knowledge through this forum. 

On 2/9/2020 at 5:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion

Hello my friend. Thanks for sharing these priceless information. I loved the second one (never work in a hurry). We should always have patience in every work, especially when it comes to trading and holding coins.