3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

Thank you so much for your posting your idea it's very informative way to those beginners and newbies in this forum and i hope that they would understand what your pointing and must follow your tips and ideas about that.

Thank you for sharing your concept. It's written in an insightful manner for those who are new to this site, and I hope that they will understand what you're saying and will follow your advice.

• Useful or interesting 1

Useful information Thank you We must study and search about any currency we want to buy or consult some elderly people in that to avoid the risks of deterioration of this currency and we must definitely be patient and careful about things to buy online

Yes, you are correct in that you have given useful information. I told you that patience is the secret to success, and that emotion is not. Yes, I agree with you. Don't get greedy and invest in low-cost tokens. I agree with you that 60% of the knowledge about the latest token on the internet is fake.

I recommend that you always visit a safe forum and read as many new crypto posts as possible on an authentic site.

Thanku for the useful post. This is really amazing and authentic content. One should be careful in case of trading and should try to follow the rules you have explained clearly. Thanku once again.

• +2 1

Well said, my friend ... Of course all beginners should pay attention to these rules related to cryptocurrency trading because most traders fall into these problems due to their haste in making decisions and not studying the results well.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this great information. It is the best information for newcomers. They should try to learn this knowledge. Everyone should be aware of it. Good luck to everyone!

Thank you, my friend, for these important warnings. I completely agree with you in all of what you have mentioned. I hope that you will publish more of these warnings so that they are useful to everyone and suggest solutions as well.

1- Do not trust anyone who gives you free advice,  or sites who give a lot of information, you have to read and ask a lot of people
2- Do not be guided by your emotion, you are still a beginner, and do not have enough experience.
3- Do not be hurry. Be patient and take your time

Nice post dear your all points that you mention in your post is good for perfectly trading but dear trading is not to easy that it is not only buy and sell it need proper knowledge and proper experience otherwise you lose most of your money. So, first gain knowledge about trading then start trading.

Thank you so much mate for such an informative posts. I hope it will be beneficial for us. Your thoughts are totally accurate

These three facts are useful to avoid being taped by any scammer.You should be aware of the Internet traps where people losses there money within from there hands and then they can't do anything.Always learn first and than take any step forward to work.Always ask your seniors or experts opinions and don't rush on investing in cryptocurrencies always get knowledge about the coin first than invest in it.

These three trading tips are useful to learn, email trading can make bad choices in some situations if the fundamental analytics do not read or bring the trade through a false note. @shakeelsherpao

the current threesome guidance because mercantilism come through to grasp, occasionally worked up short sale could make uncollectible choises unless essential analitics are usually not scry beaver state place blood type short sale check with type a fake note, we have to well-knit mind since very best work every other attend acquire net

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for this useful post I didn't know much about these traps every novice member with little knowledge of crypto and investment should read your post and take advantage of this warning to not fall into these mistakes .

My dear friend it is true that we must focus in the trading process in order not to lose and we must study the issues related to trading in this forum and avoid scammers, I wish you more progress in this forum.

Get knowledge from topics

Do not invest in the beginning stages

Be aware of spammers

Thanks for your advice
Of course, every member must check and make sure before taking any step
And always be patient with safety

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.