3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

First of all I would like to thank you for posting such a profitable post in the hope that it will be of great benefit to new members and especially of me, We, the new members who come to this platform, expect our seniors to give us information, My dear friend, I will follow your words

• +1 1

Trading need to control our  emotions really you share good information about emotions  its really help when we do trading if the coin price goes down don't be panic and control our emotions is more important because in emotions we can't take right decision and we do mistakes that control then we became good trader...!!!

You and the author are fully in agreement. I'd also add that the most common blunder is starting with small deposits and failing to pursue money management. That is, instead of placing a 5-10% order for the entire deposit, you can place a single order for all funds. This will rapidly deplete your trading funds.

Thank you for the 3 traps which you have tell us that we have to be carefully we have to not to be emotional in that field because being emotional you will loose your money and do trust in any coin and do not buy a in useful token or coin which you do not know.

There are many scammers in thus crypto world.So my advice to beginners is to learn about the crypto before investing in it.Don't give your personal information to others directly or to any unknown person.Don't take decisions in hurry always think before taking step on trading.Be patient in trading and work hard on your skills 

One of the best information that I have seen on the forum, I thank you for sharing it with us, and I hope that novice traders will stick to it so that they do not lose their money and always focus on research and knowledge before starting trading.

I was looking for this. Actually the beginners do not clearly about crypto. So they go for trade and fall in traps. The loose their coins. Your post must help us to prevent this traps. Hope everybody wiol love it.People believe crypto to be a get rich quick scheme and endup in the hands of scammer by falling into some tempting too good to be true offers.

• +3 1

Dear friend @Alina42 @Demasattouf @AmalKhadour we have to gain knowledge from trading to earn something good. Because trading really helps us control our emotions when we share good information about trade sentiment if the price of the currency decreases panic and our emotion control is more important because emotions we can't make the right decision and we are wrong that control then we become good traders. Thank you  

Thank you for the advice that you have provided here .. It is really a good topic and it must be worked out .. Trading and investing is not an easy topic as some believe .. you should study it well and also seek the help of a more experienced friend so that you do not make mistakes you are not qualified for. I wish you good luck, my friend.

How are you dear, thank you for this helpful topic and the important advice you give to the new members, I hope they understand what you are referring to. In the world of cryptocurrencies, we must be patient and away from emotion when making decisions, and we must do a lot of research and follow the developments of the cryptocurrency so that we do not fall into the trap, we must be aware of everything that happens around us, good luck to everyone.

• +3 1

Many scammers traps my dear friend yes everything I wrote about is true but there are more stories that some members write here and they share us and we thank you and thank them for that and buy cheap coins should be based on Sure information and great experience for this learning is good for everyone I wish you well.

In fact, before joining here I did some trading and buying currencies for a long investment.  But I read well and learned a lot before buying these coins because I was afraid of losing my money.  And I think this is normal for a beginner like me.

It is a very important publication.  These warnings are very important, especially for people with little experience and knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies and the economy in general.  I thank you for your effort, my friend, and I hope that you will continue to publish posts with useful and valuable content.

Thank you for these warnings . 
You are right in what you say these three mistakes that lead to our loss and our loss of money we must work knowingly and know and ask the people of experience and not rely solely on the articles of the internet .

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing this information. It is very helpful for me as a beginner. Being a newbie I've learnt alot from senior members.hope I'll earn money from crypto without facing any scammers.

I think that you have now focused on the three most important points in trading. I really appreciate this information for you. I have benefited a lot from you. Your words are very logical. I will put this information in my head when I start. In trading, thank you very much. I appreciate your efforts 

Edited by kheder333

Yes, this is true, especially with regard to buying cheap currencies. We should not be in a hurry and buy any currency, as it may be worthless and do not warn that it will increase its price.You have to watch the market moment by moment to determine how you operate. Stay away from scammers and spammers.

Your words are correct and realistic. We must control our feelings and be patient without rushing, and do not covet high profit figures because it is certain that the end of it will be a fraud.

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for giving advice,
Yes, many people go to trade and investment without prior study or knowledge, and this is a big mistake and they may expose themselves to fraud and stealing their money.

You have to keep distance between your emotion and your profession otherwise there are huge chance of lossing all of professional income. Emotion is lead you to failure. Try to use your mind more than your heart.

It is a really useful function for us.  Learning something new about trading, in trading, you must know what to avoid all the time because one mistake can make you lose.  Trading is really complicated so don't be negligent in trading cryptocurrencies as you will suffer in the end.
 We need strong thinking in order to play better at every step of the way to turn a profit

In this life emotion is the biggest problem that people have with trading. When the value of the crypto starts to go down a little bit there is a panic and the trader immediately wants to leave and count it as a loss, but they need to be aware of the trends and they need to have some patience. This is is extremely important in the trading business. So i definitely agree with this post, emotion should be number one on this list because it is the biggest mistake that people make in their life.

Hello my friend
Thank you for these valuable insights that will surely help us
First, I would like to tell you that I am very happy to read such publications that depend on communicating the idea to be proposed in order to avoid falling into it and becoming a victim of it.
As I agree with the opinion about the 3 that you raised
Therefore, we must search more before any circulation process, collect our ideas and be patient, so that we can get a successful and reliable circulation through the topics of the most experienced members in the world of electronic currencies and this thing will also gain us experience and be more successful in this world.

Thank you so much mate for sharing your idea in such a informative way that can be easily understand able by a beginners. As a newbie I also needed such a useful advice