3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

In this forum there are many traps, including for spelling mistakes, or for you to copy a comment to others, or if your comment is less than 100 characters, you should be careful carefully.

Thanks for your advice dear. In trading we need to control our emotions and should have patience and don't go for a panic buy or sell . Think thoroughly and do a proper analysis before taking a decision.

Every trader in this field must do a lot of research about any currency he buys before buying it in order to know what the currency project is and look for recommendations on this currency and then make the purchase.

• +3 1

I'm a new member in this world of cryptocurrencies and to be honest with you I do not even have any capital and I plan to use what I generated from this forum to start my business in cryptocurrencies and this topic is really going to help me a lot on how to trade.

That's correct and very well stated as those are what leads to beginner traders failure. The only way to do better is by:

* avoid been in a hurry to buy coins with less or no reputations.

* keep emotions out of the way if you must do better as emotions only leads to to a total failure.

One thing you need to have control over is your emotions and for you to be able to work in the world of crypto you will need lots of patience and you will have to control your emotions for sometimes you will have hard time

There are many exchangers who seal counterfeit coins and some people buy them and lose their money and there are rules for business which are our assets. So please use a good exchanger site yobit and newcomers need to learn before buying

Thanks for that useful informations you have given and that will go a long way in guiding newbies like my self on the need to be cautious and watchful.

Yes my friend, the fraudsters lure younger members to give them the special code, then the fraudsters enter into the victim's wallet and steal all his earnings. We must beware of them .. I wish you good luck.

• +2 1

Thank you for this nice post. In fact, you are right. We must not allow our feelings to overcome us, so we should not buy or invest in a currency just because we feel that it is good. Rather, we must use our mind and try to gain the necessary experience in order to be able to succeed in this field, and also we should not invest solely for the opinion of a person on the Internet, rather we must use our own experience.

I agree that you use your emotions at times, it is something that can play against you when trading cryptos since it is a double-edged sword to be able to win you have to be a little more careful.

Yes my friend, thank you. It is useful information for me and I will preserve it so that I will stay informed daily and spend my time in taking care of these topics because they are good and useful. Thank you.

Thanks mate for providing these guidelines, these guidelines are very important for all. It is because some people don't know much about trading and they lose their money. I suggest that every one should act upon these guidelines and get good profit.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Thank you for sharing this useful knowledge with us. For the trading process to succeed, we must demonstrate these values and be patient. I made the second error when I purchased a coin with the intention of selling it for real money. I was in a hurry and did not keep a close eye on the currency, resulting in a loss.

The first thing we need to know about trading is knowing the strategy on it which it buy low and sell high. If we do that, there is possibility that we could earn huge money on trading. Also don't forget to do your own research before doing any trading in crypto currency because it is very risky.

That's really a good advice. Beginners who has little experience usually fall for these pitfalls. Beginners should always seek for expert advice before they invest in any coin, and they also need to be patience to achieve success. 

Frankly speaking all this tips are very helpful, if we want to be successful in our trading we should kindly follow this tips because is very helpful most especially the begginers who are finding it difficult in trading.  Thanks so much for sharing this information. 

Edited by Manir

It won't let us out, so we shouldn't buy or invest any money just because we feel good. .Most traders are losing money with everyday business and they think that a few lines and triangles will be able to help them try to gain the necessary experience, and we only need someone's opinion on the internet Don't invest. There are thousands of bots on YouTube and Twitter that sell trading courses that don't offer anything that works

It is necessary we learn how to control our emotions before taking decisions. The reason is simple, if we make a decision suddenly without good reasoning, we will ended up with some problems and maybe we lost money. Don't forget cryptocurrency world is fully fraudulence.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice, and I hope that all members will spread these important and distinct topics, and I believe that these points that were mentioned in this post should be applied and adhered to in order for us to succeed in our work.

Thanks for sharing this important information dear. Actually It's necessary to learn about how to control our emotions before taking any  decisions. We must think deeply and find good reason before taking a decision because if we take a wrong decision without thinking then it will be harmful for us besides we all should work here attentively. 

Thanks for such useful information. Absolutely right people always start anyone work with emotions but every work should free of motions and work with brain. If you are expert in trading and having too much knowledge about it then you should interest in it and start your business. But if you are not expert in it then you should not take risk in it. 

Yes ofcourse  i  agree with you good information as beginners  because  if we invest first and have no knowledge  about it so we are not able  to trade but risk should  be taken in such situation  if we know about it. 

the most effective trap that most people fall into is greed and temptation.

and also not always hasten towards buying of cheap coins which are not verified or scam.If more than 3 websites publish the same information, there is a good chance that it can be reliable.

Hello friend I want to tell you that thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us we will able to invest in very authentic way your information is very informativeand we are able to getting a word from this game is because there are a number of scammers on this forum thanks a lot again for your experience to share with us.