3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

On 2/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

yes dear friend I agree with you that we should control our emotions and make decisions with active mind and focus on the right path with good information and search before investing or trading.

Their is a lot fraudelent people that using fake coins in the market, before will proceed in any kind of coins that we want buy from our friends need to have good discovered before payment.

You rock sibling. I was searching for this. All things considered the apprentices don't plainly about crypto. So they go for exchange and fall in snares. The free their coins. Your post should assist us with forestalling this snares. Expectation everyone wiol love it

We always say, don't trust but verify, so when meeting with new information, don't always accept it without trying to validate where the source of this information came from, who is telling what, and if this is actual or something that may just be fud or fomo news, I have seen posts claiming anything and sometimes many of these are fake news.

Many believe that trading with cryptocurrencies is something simple, but it is not so, you have to have a good control of emotions as you indicate and fall into despair and set yourself great goals to achieve great things because everything in a hurry has consequences.

• +1 1

Very good advice, I have noticed that since I started that I have improved a lot the way of interpreting emotions, and I know that it is not something easy to see but that you have to be prepared to always give your best and fight to achieve your goals without giving up and keep calm.

On 09.02.2020 at 06:08, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion

I think if you subject to any kind of bad mood or feelings, you should reduce amount of time that you spend in front of computer’s screen (while trading)

PC by itself can cause some damage to our nervous system (especially for young people), thus you become agitated and make impulsive decisions. 
If you feel like everything is crashing down and you constantly lose money - stop trading! Do sports, get some sleep or eat healthy food

well these things are what the users do not able to earn from the others experience and they will learn it with the passage of the time after losing a lot of money.

Thanks friend really appreciate this,it is always good to keep learning no matter what actually by knowing all this,things will b so easy for us to get and achieve and I will say we should try seriously and learn on that

• +3 1

Gentleman who said absolutely right you should to get the knowledge before the trading and there are some tips first of all I want to tell you that you should to check the market prices and and you should not too worried about that

• +3 1

I will strongly recommend to follow these steps, many people loses money because they rely on emotional decision and are in a hurry. You have to be patient and rely on your strategies only then you will get success. Thanks for helping the new members.

• +1 1

Well according to me that as 3 Three traps are announced here but still we do not say with sure that people woll follow them.or obey then because they have lack of knowledge as well.

Hi friends I advise you don't to trust on anyone these days there are a lot of greedy people in the world they give you many big deals  and wanted to makes you emotional so that you can trap by them but they are fake they just making your fool you should not trust on them you should make your own research and use your own mind then do something.

The world of cryptocurrency is a world of business, it is a wrk just like any other , it has rules and regulations, and you should make your decisions based on logic and reason. If you want to make friends with strangers and take their advice and you have absolutely no knowledge about their background then you are to be blamed because they are scammers who are trying to deceive you and steal from you. 

Thanks for sharing this information with us. Most of the times greed is the reason for us to fall for a trap. We usually make mistakes in trading when we run behind money.

• +3 1

Yes, these are very bad behaviours in trading, when trading we need to exclude emotions, if we trade big we have to look for good opportunities and not just buy any coin we see. Haste is a bad idea too, don't be in a rash to buy fast altcoins but for experienced it is different and speed may secure good profits.

1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Welcome dear . I have ni idea , i don't know about this ..but the effectiveness trap that many members fall in greedness . People belive get quickly reach top and fall inti scammers.  

This site is good for earning money..To learn many things in this site this is awesome for earning.

1. Using Emotion

Thank you very much for sharing this kind information you are absolutely right friend I hope your post will be helpful for all members. As we know there are a lot of fake and scam coins in the market therefore we should buy the real currency for investment or trading.

Trading is also a skill and you must be very cautious in buying of any coin because we know that most of them are fake that yield harm for us doing trading some follow these instructions and hopefully this helps us.

Dear Friend! We must follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum. The begginers should be careful. They must create useful posts on useful topics. 

Thanks for such a useful guidance. I think a beginner trader should not strat to invest large capital. He should start with small capital, never put all his assets in risks at the earlier stage. Always keep backup .

Thanks for sharing this useful information we should always beware before start trading . never need to buy the coins without information about it . 

Hello mate, thank you so much for posting such informative content with us. I will always keep these useful tips in my mind. You are a real asset to this forum. This is the first time I have read such an amazing post that is unique and is not repetitive.

So thank you so much, good luck.

After reading your post, the only word that comes to mind is patience, i believe trading is the most profitable in crypto world but we need to have cold blood and a lot of patience. 

My friend, i think we should not be emotional when we take a decision we should search that again and again. Besides, there are many fake tokens in many exchange site. We should avoid those fake and fraud sites. So take a decision carefully. May God bless you and pray for me. Thank you.

My friend, i think we should not be emotional when we take a decision we should search that again and again. Besides, there are many fake tokens in many exchange site. We should avoid those fake and fraud sites. So take a decision carefully. May God bless you and pray for me. Thank you.

• +3 1