Beginner & InvestBox Part 1 - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Beginner & InvestBox Part 1

On 10/12/2020 at 12:21 AM, MuhammadSh said:

The investbox of yobit is really one of the best special features which we don't see like it in another exchanges! investing in a trusted exchange like yobit would really be a good idea for those who are looking for sites to invest their money in.. but a great exchange like yobit would really be a good choice! we should really be aware about investing issue , in order not to lose our money in a while because of investing our money in fake and untrusted sites..

Its true @MuhammadSh yobit exchange one of the best feature is investment box, if anyone fears to invest their funds any investment plans because of scam plans,

then they without any hesitation invest in this plans because this plans offer's a genuine and trusted yobit exchange, just do before some research about that plan and invest.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I started using this the other day and its perfect for me , I have been overjoyed because of the work that I have been able to look and in the end that has been one of the best effort for me, to me there are so many ways to which one can earn , and am actually earning my talk tokens today but the problem is there are so many coins and I thought , how can I make through action I dint know action is when you buy a certain amount so you achieve the condition

9 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Honny143

According to my information, the investment fund provides us with a guarantee for our money, so that we do not lose it in trade
is not it ?
Subsequently, the money is paid out in one case, which is a successful trade
I honestly don't have much information about that

@kenan 1 in investment box there is not every plan provide guaranteed profit, only few valuable coin's plans gives good profit so its important to select good plan's

If you're good in trading then I don't recommend to invest in investment box, because our funds stuck in this plans and we earns only 1% or 2% profit, so better to learn trading and earn more profit.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 2/8/2020 at 11:05 PM, Fattkidd said:

If your a beginner in Cryptocurrency or Just a Newbie in Yobit.net this are the things that you should know about the Investbox in yobit.

Dont take this seriously this is just my Opinion.

1.Funds - The investbox is really profitable when you have a huge funds the more you invest the more you earn using the invest box that is how the investbox works but the question is  what if you dont have a huge fund to invest then my advise is avoid using the investbox if you dont have huge funds because you will just loss your crypto.

2. Investment Plan - Yobit have so many Investment plans you can choose for example Weekly,Monthly and Daily the best to plan to choose is DAILY because some of the invest plan have insuffient balance. I experiance this Insuffient Balance when  my investment did not get paid because they have no more funds for that invest plan so its better to Choose daily investment plan.

3.Token and Coins - When using the investbox try to choose the most promising coins or token because some coins there are not profitable. How do we choose which is profitable ? The best way to check if the coin is promising is if they have Action to active your investment some Investment dont need action to active investment but this investment plan dont last long because so many investor use this type of investment which cause the coin price to drop and the invest plan to go bankrupt.

Those are some few thing you need to know about the investbox.It just part 1 well If your interested in part 2 just let me know and if this help consider giving me ♥️.

Excellent post, well written and understood, thanks for the usefulness of your information. 

So you recommend to make big investments in YoBit? Small investments would be a loss?

Thank u  for offering this significant data to us. I think the venture box is an incredible component. From here we can undoubtedly pick up profit . I concur with your .

• -5 1

This article is of great help for new members, thanks for sharing your knowledge, it is always important to have a good knowledge if you plan to make an investment, I am thinking soon of investing in yobit.net

• +1 1

every day we learn more about trading on this platform with their good advice, we must make investments with daily returns and in stable currencies so we are protecting our investment and not losing our money

• -3 1
  • -2 1

Thank you for such an interesting and informative post. You have expanded not only my horizons, but also many other people.

• -4 1
  • -3 1

Investbox literally helps everyone to invest fluently with a huge amount. The investment takes place on the daily ,weekly or monthly basis. You can choose whatever investment plans you want to take. No matter how much money you have you can always choose to invest. It's the safest way in Yobit to earn. Recently I earn through Dice tokens. You can also do that. 

• +2 1

The investment fund contains a large number of currencies to invest in cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies such as the Russian ruble and the US dollar Each currency contains a minimum and a higher limit, some of them contain specific activities and some of them do not require that Others require the possession of a specific currency to be in the daily, weekly or monthly rate.

• +2 1

This is a very good question. Thank you so much. There are many new people among us who have no idea about this but it will be very useful for them to share one because they can learn a lot about it. Buyers can get good results but from here. And they won't come back from the places they left and they refrain from uninstalling them

• +1 1

Hello Dear From this great forum that my humble opinion is a very useful topic for beginners of this wonderful world of Cryptocurrencies where it will surely help them a lot in their beginnings. Recommended reading of your topic
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

• +2 1

Thanks  my friend for this kind of important information for all the members . Specially it will helps a lot for the new members of this forum. It's a nibmce way to work for the begginers. But in my opinion it's not a safe  . Once I used it when I joined some compaign and I have no knowledge about this. 

This a simple and a very understable one especially for beginners they would need a full explaination to it rather than a shortcut one since they arent the type who easily understand it without reading it completely so its a good recommendation to know about invest box.

• Useful or interesting 1

Really very useful post, top notch educational post especially for beginners and great tips for avoiding risking big sums.

You have to invest depending on the market conditions to keep the difference between the price of the currency, otherwise, the risk will be more and some profit will be involved. Just be careful and know when to invest and Yobit investment box is good but you should check it well before investing so there is not always any return on investment

Thank you for this my friend. Great information. I really think invest box can earn you good amount of cryptocurrency.  Just make sure you are good with cryptocurrency prices and other aspects that are important. Good luck beginners.

This is really very useful for a new member. Thank you so much for sharing such an informative with us. I am new to this forum. So I want to know more about the forum

all people who want to invest in cryptocurrencies, and this method is one of the most important ways to profit, article will help beginner

• +2 1

for now i don't see it as a profitable one even you have a huge capital.becouse they're forcing us to play cube just to have a every day percentage to withdraw.it isn't like by other traders i assume

Beginner in the field of Cryptocurrencies will obviously have to know how to be ready to know how the system walks,as knowing things like coins, data ledgers and all that basis that newbies will have to know, invest box I think you've to want to invest in Cryptocurrencies that you will start knowing about invest box

Good that there is a tutorial on investbox for beginners, I haven't seen it so far and it is a good post contains too much information and very useful to beginners. Of course after a while we can easily find everything the investbox offers on our own but it is always nice to see a post about it.

On 2/8/2020 at 10:05 PM, Fattkidd said:

3.Token and Coins - When using the investbox try to choose the most promising coins or token because some coins there are not profitable. How do we choose which is profitable ? The best way to check if the coin is promising is if they have Action to active your investment some Investment dont need action to active investment but this investment plan dont last long because so many investor use this type of investment which cause the coin price to drop and the invest plan to go bankrupt.

Hello friend, very good your opinion about the Yobit investment box, at the moment I do not have a fund that is profitable to invest in this but I really liked your point of view, although it should be noted that there are times that it is not profitable to invest in a coin for what they ask you to activate that plan, and especially if the% is low, I will still take it into account when investing...

Thanks friend for putting this post. This post is a very good guide for beginners or newbies like me who are even hearing the word 'investbox' for the first time.Everything is explained in a simple language.

Thanks for sharing this information, it is really a useful i information for all of us especially for newbies.

Mostly coins in investbox is not profitable, but i would suggest WATER token it is profitable, you can earn 3% daily profit from it. And profit depends on you amount, if amount is huge then. Profit is also huge. 

I have also earn profit from it, by investing it in investbox. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day