Beginner & InvestBox Part 1 - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Beginner & InvestBox Part 1

On 3/17/2020 at 8:08 PM, Idrislbz said:

Yes dude,  we have to be extra careful in the community so that we cannot lose our funds after some time in the cryptotalk

Yes mate, just keep it safe your wallet here in crypto world so that you will be lessen the chance of being lose your funds here, i hope you can earned some good profit here. Happy posting.

On 2/9/2020 at 5:05 AM, Fattkidd said:

2. Investment Plan - Yobit have so many Investment plans you can choose for example Weekly,Monthly and Daily the best to plan to choose is DAILY because some of the invest plan have insuffient balance. I experiance this Insuffient Balance when  my investment did not get paid because they have no more funds for that invest plan so its better to Choose daily investment plan.

Yes I'm completely agree with you with this point !
when we chose the daily choice that's mean we are decreasing the dangerous of investing !
I want to add you'r topic that investing in the Investbox of Yobit is the best because its safe and secure !

On 3/14/2020 at 4:43 PM, BTC Future said:

This is a thorough analysis of the Yobit Investbox feature and you solved a lot of my questions. Another question I have though, is about the Yoda airdrop which was directly inserted into the investbox. I'm not using dice so I don't profit from it lately. Is there a way to release these funds in order to sell the 700 yoda?

I dont really know how to sell the 700 YODA,I think that you cannot sell it,The only think you can do is play 10Dice Game but the thing I dont understand is maybe we can increase the 700 YODA by Adding more than 100 YODA in the 1% Daily. 

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Thank you for sharing. Those are the most basic experiences. Should choose tokens like YO, or dogecoin. That is my investment. I like it and make a good deal of it every day, though not by much.

Thanks for sharing this helpful infor about invest box at yobit I actually had no idea about it but I had plans of trying it in future and i will follow your advice when I will do so thanks once again mate.

This is a great information for many members here, yes of course the Investbox one of the best option that Yobit website exchange offer for their users, and what you say here is right more you invest more you get profits!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 2/9/2020 at 5:05 AM, Fattkidd said:

If your a beginner in Cryptocurrency or Just a Newbie in Yobit.net this are the things that you should know about the Investbox in yobit.

Dont take this seriously this is just my Opinion.

1.Funds - The investbox is really profitable when you have a huge funds the more you invest the more you earn using the invest box that is how the investbox works but the question is  what if you dont have a huge fund to invest then my advise is avoid using the investbox if you dont have huge funds because you will just loss your crypto.

2. Investment Plan - Yobit have so many Investment plans you can choose for example Weekly,Monthly and Daily the best to plan to choose is DAILY because some of the invest plan have insuffient balance. I experiance this Insuffient Balance when  my investment did not get paid because they have no more funds for that invest plan so its better to Choose daily investment plan.

3.Token and Coins - When using the investbox try to choose the most promising coins or token because some coins there are not profitable. How do we choose which is profitable ? The best way to check if the coin is promising is if they have Action to active your investment some Investment dont need action to active investment but this investment plan dont last long because so many investor use this type of investment which cause the coin price to drop and the invest plan to go bankrupt.

Those are some few thing you need to know about the investbox.It just part 1 well If your interested in part 2 just let me know and if this help consider giving me ♥️.

I have always wondered what this Invest Box does and how to deal with it. I will try it out once I gain some profit from Cryptotalk, then I will post a review of my trial.

Thanks for sharing these tips.

Your words are true about InvestBox and in order to achieve good profits through it it is necessary to invest in large quantities in order to get great profits and also it is necessary to choose strong and good currencies and the price does not change significantly or it falls like DOGE and BTC good currencies to invest in them

THINK POSITIVE

16 hours ago, kipara said:

But I'm very scared on using the investbox because I've see some of the coins in yobit they are paying high interest but they can only be boughted but cannot be selling.

The most safest investment in the investbox in yobit that i can recommend is Doge and Bitcoin this Currency is stable and you can be sure it is safe to make an investment in them other currency in the investbox have High return but also have High risk of losing profit.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

9 hours ago, Idrislbz said:

It is really a helpful information he shared, this will definitely help more new comers of the forum especially in the aspect of making posts in the forums

Well i agree that this will be helpful for the new comers here in this forum but its hard to used it if you are just a beginner, you need to do some research about investing so that you may used investbox feature in yobit.

Well it's sure that Investing big would actually brings big profit but I think Investing big could actually be a big risk Because the market most time is not favourable to everyone , the market price is volatile which means it goes up and comes down .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/9/2020 at 11:05 AM, Fattkidd said:

If your a beginner in Cryptocurrency or Just a Newbie in Yobit.net this are the things that you should know about the Investbox in yobit.

1.Funds - The investbox is really profitable when you have a huge funds the more you invest the more you earn using the invest box that is how the investbox works but the question is  what if you dont have a huge fund to invest then my advise is avoid using the investbox if you dont have huge funds because you will just loss your crypto.

3.Token and Coins - When using the investbox try to choose the most promising coins or token because some coins there are not profitable. How do we choose which is profitable ? The best way to check if the coin is promising is if they have Action to active your investment some Investment dont need action to active investment but this investment plan dont last long because so many investor use this type of investment which cause the coin price to drop and the invest plan to go bankrupt.

Those are some few thing you need to know about the investbox.It just part 1 well If your interested in part 2 just let me know and if this help consider giving me ♥️.

That's true, i strongly agree with you. We can used investBox to earn huge amount of money. This topic will help many new users in yobit, you should do part 2 of this topic about investBox. It could help so much member in this forum. 

On 3/31/2020 at 12:03 AM, paulpogba said:

I have no idea about this features of yobit exchange because i am new here and learn more things on tradings and it's skills. But i can not invest coins through the yobit exchange by investbox. I have no any experience tradings through this.

Yes I dont think that about too but I think that there must be a reason so that the exchange is happening. And I think that people will have experienced when they are exposed into experience and they eill absorb knowledge. 

Good post. Beginners may not have proper  ideas how to get started on the Yobit exchange. Investbox is the unique feature from the Yobit exchange where all users are free to make investments to earn the daily or monthly percentage. 

It is very good to see topics about this, it helps a lot to increase the information for those who do not know about this, I share the information and I agree, since the investment fund is a good source of income.

Thanks for sharing such an important and useful post with us I think it was the most important and needable post to know about the invest box plans and strategies as it is new so some users are facing problem to use it so I think this information will definitely solve our problems.

I never prefer to invest, that trading gives you more profits and increases the opportunity to double your capital, so I work in trading and do not want to invest.

I am not beginner but it will also good for me. I learn a lot of things from this post. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. Keep posting such topics. 

On 2/8/2020 at 10:05 PM, Fattkidd said:

Thank you my friend for this valuable information
I think that I will do the investment experience and deal with some sites after confirming their authenticity and I will make sure to follow your advice

On 2/9/2020 at 9:05 AM, Fattkidd said:

In the investbox there are many coins listed. I saw there are some dead coins also listed. Any begginers can got trap on it. If you invest on it wisely then we will get multiple from it.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Yep,yobit is providing us such a good opportunity to invest in their forum and earn some extra profits.Actually your post explains this a lot.Thanks fot that.I'll try to invest in the yobit to get some profits!

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this, it will be very helpful to the beginners about the invest box. I never explore that because I am contented in making post here.

• -1 1

It's very true in the first instruction,You said that if we don't have large investment then don't invest. This is true because I have lost many times my investment and at that time, I thought that if I have a huge investment then I can regain that investment

• +3 1

The investment plan that beginners place on the Yobit platform should include Yoda, Dogecoin and Water coin because these currencies give a good percentage of profits and are less risky as well.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The idea of investbox launched on yobit platform is useful and good and can make good profits if we work according to a good strategy

• -5 1

Life is great and enjoy it