Beginner & InvestBox Part 1 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Beginner & InvestBox Part 1

that was a useful and very informative post mate, thanks for sharing that idea to all beginners and newbies here and i hoping that they would understand that to grow with this field.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

its a good guide for the newbies , you might not earn alot from it but something is better than nothing and it worth using investment time to time with less risks

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This help me to learn about the investment, its true that if you don't have any amount to invest then you should need to start to earn first.investing is a big thing which requires lots of knowledge to get success.it's great for beginners to have some useful posts like this which help before investing.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

i any one dont have to invest on the youbit invest box then dont buy any cheap coin and invest it , i do that and after some time this coin is not available in  invest box and then i check the price of it it  is less then the half price of which i buy these coins .

This is great tips for everyone and very useful post. I'm also thinking to invest USD in yobit investbox because yobit giving 1% USD profit. I think yobit investbox plan is very awesome.

• +1 1

This is very valuable information. Thank you for sharing it with us, my friend. This is a nice way for beginners to work with, but it is not very safe.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for sharing such a good piece of information. I think yobit has too many investment plans we can  invest according to our interest and  according to money as much we have.

David a cryptocurrency is getting popular but also the rate of hackers and scammers are increasing so if you want to to achieve a good amount of profit from cripto currency than You need to invest in only trusted sites. Otherwise you will get scammed and for now the most trusted site to invest is your yobit's invest box.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

Thanks for this informations about investbox because even I don't have full knowledge about it, I never used it except when I participated in Yoda project which I was obligated to use it, otherwise I wasn't interested in it at all, good topic from you here

• +1 3
  • +3 1

22 hours ago, Fattkidd said:

If your a beginner in Cryptocurrency or Just a Newbie in Yobit.net this are the things that you should know about the Investbox in yobit.

Dont take this seriously this is just my Opinion.

1.Funds - The investbox is really profitable when you have a huge funds the more you invest the more you earn using the invest box that is how the investbox works but the question is  what if you dont have a huge fund to invest then my advise is avoid using the investbox if you dont have huge funds because you will just loss your crypto.

2. Investment Plan - Yobit have so many Investment plans you can choose for example Weekly,Monthly and Daily the best to plan to choose is DAILY because some of the invest plan have insuffient balance. I experiance this Insuffient Balance when  my investment did not get paid because they have no more funds for that invest plan so its better to Choose daily investment plan.

3.Token and Coins - When using the investbox try to choose the most promising coins or token because some coins there are not profitable. How do we choose which is profitable ? The best way to check if the coin is promising is if they have Action to active your investment some Investment dont need action to active investment but this investment plan dont last long because so many investor use this type of investment which cause the coin price to drop and the invest plan to go bankrupt.

Those are some few thing you need to know about the investbox.It just part 1 well If your interested in part 2 just let me know and if this help consider giving me ♥️.

Good morning mate,Thank you for sharing  this information of yours about the yobits investbox.It is very informative and helpful for people like me who still dont know a lot about investbox.Hoping to hear from you soon enough.its a pleasure working with you.

The investbox is not that's safe for the beginners, that's so if the beginners need to invest into the investbox, its more good to ask for the expertise first

totally agree and the future for BTC sooner or later 
may be it reaches 100 K in five years who knows 

• -1 1

Very well said and very detailed information, newbies can easily understand your topic mate, you will probably receive a lot of reputation, i really appreciated this topic mate goodjob.

• -1 1

That was a useful and very information post mate you have huge amount oh money and stick to popular coins as bitcoin because it will ensure your investment will be profitable .

2 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

The investbox is not that's safe for the beginners, that's so if the beginners need to invest into the investbox, its more good to ask for the expertise first

I think in the investbox the coins that's suited to invest for the beginners in the investbox list from first up to six in a column they are best for newbies to invest there 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 2/9/2020 at 8:05 AM, Fattkidd said:

If your a beginner in Cryptocurrency or Just a Newbie in Yobit.net this are the things that you should know about the Investbox in yobit.

1.Funds - The investbox is really profitable when you have a huge funds the more you invest the more you earn using the invest box that is how the investbox works but the question is  what if you dont have a huge fund to invest then my advise is avoid using the investbox if you dont have huge funds because you will just loss your crypto.

2. Investment Plan - Yobit have so many Investment plans you can choose for example Weekly,Monthly and Daily the best to plan to choose is DAILY because some of the invest plan have insuffient balance. I experiance this Insuffient Balance when  my investment did not get paid because they have no more funds for that invest plan so its better to Choose daily investment plan.

3.Token and Coins - When using the investbox try to choose the most promising coins or token because some coins there are not profitable. How do we choose which is profitable ? The best way to check if the coin is promising is if they have Action to active your investment some Investment dont need action to active investment but this investment plan dont last long because so many investor use this type of investment which cause the coin price to drop and the invest plan to go bankrupt.

Those are some few thing you need to know about the investbox.It just part 1 well If your interested in part 2 just let me know and if this help consider giving me ♥️.

I agree to your point it's really a useful post for every new member of this forum thank you for sharing your thoughts with us 

• +1 1

I think Investbox is really useful especially if you want to earn without doing anything, because once you buy some coin available in the investbox you can earn daily interest just by leaving your balance there. Even the profit in the investbox section is slow, it's still good than nothing.

• +1 3

On 2/9/2020 at 4:05 AM, Fattkidd said:

Dear mate am grateful that you explained the work of investbox in yobit account  am really interested in the part2 of  this topic pls kindly notify me when it's ready

Good to know that some people appreciate my post content and i hope that its helping guys to improve your knowledge about the investbox in yobit.

• +3 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

2 minutes ago, Princeazam said:

Great share my dear friend. We should know these information before invest in yobit investment box. You are right, if you have enough money then go for invest otherwise your coin will lost.  I have invest some coin in investmentbox.          

I think the most promising coins right now is Yoda which the price is getting good but the daily  percentages is very low and the number of yoda is being buy some investors are mass buying Yoda.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

This is the thing that I need the most, a topic about investbox on yobit. I've been conflicted on trying the investbox or not. Because I have this thoughts that if I want to have a big profits, then I also need a big amount of money. And there are a lot of investment plans in them.