Converting into litecoin - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Converting into litecoin

When you withdrawal from yobit exchange we pay high fees in bitcoin everyone not afford this fees, so we want low fees coin to withdrawal so litecoin is best to do and its very simply to convert btc to litecoin, first tap in trade option you see so many coins but you tap only litecoin then the buy and sell shit opens when we tap in buy option, then our bitcoins exchange in litecoins then we withdrawal our main account.

First go-to yobit exchange click on trade button then select litecoin see rates then enter amount you want to convert in litecoin click on buy done your btc successfully converted to litecoin.

Hello there my dear friend. I'm also new here it's my first day here. So im afraid i wont be able you assist you regarding this query. I really hope you get your answer in the further replies from seniors. 

On 2/9/2020 at 12:39 AM, Migo said:

No problem, first go to your yobit account, then click on BTC icon like in the picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_232924.thumb.jpg.a0f0e7a2f3dcf3f53e91b9c8045335d5.jpgthen search for LTC below it like in the picture below

Screenshot_20200208_233428.thumb.jpg.033bcf584105a66aeca5173fffb93909.jpgthen click on it, and go to this box like this picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_233750.thumb.jpg.a83e92ec9a782d77735887a09f1354c7.jpgthen click on the blue amount of bitcoin and click on Buy, after minutes you will see your balance charged and you bought litecoin successfully 

They should give you a prize to help people here! You're doing a great job here! I was really interested in her help but you always preceded me, my friend;) anyway thank you for your help here .. I'm really very grateful to be in this forum!

My friend, if there is a necessity in converting the Bikoin to Letkoin, you must wait for the transfer fee to decrease or choose another more suitable currency such as Ethereum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have no idea about how to convert Bitcoin to lite coin because I am new here and I don't try to withdraw my money yet . But now because of your post I also get idea about these . Many members reply to your post , I see that post and I also get some ideas . 

It is possible to convert Litecoin, of course, because there are now many secure Money Exchange sites on the Money Exchange. You can easily transfer money to any online currency.  Yubit exchange is a healthy site that facilitates easy and convenient money transfer.  Litecoin is one of the most liquid cryptocurrencies. Litecoin is discovered as an enhanced version of Bitcoin.  It deals faster than Bitcoin. So you can easily convert Litecoin to any currency by going to Money Exchange.

It’s easy to convert you money into lite coins if it’s hard for you do some research or watch a tutorial in YouTube good luck to you my friend.

Well i think it is a good choice to convert coins into litecoin only if you will withdraw at it has a low convertion and withdrawal fee in yobit and also in other exchange platform.

i think there need not be this much comment about how to turn your bitcoin into litecoin or vice versa because its easy and everyone knows how to do this.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:39 AM, Migo said:

No problem, first go to your yobit account, then click on BTC icon like in the picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_232924.thumb.jpg.a0f0e7a2f3dcf3f53e91b9c8045335d5.jpgthen search for LTC below it like in the picture below

Screenshot_20200208_233428.thumb.jpg.033bcf584105a66aeca5173fffb93909.jpgthen click on it, and go to this box like this picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_233750.thumb.jpg.a83e92ec9a782d77735887a09f1354c7.jpgthen click on the blue amount of bitcoin and click on Buy, after minutes you will see your balance charged and you bought litecoin successfully 

It's really a great information to convert our bitcoin into litecoin you have shared a useful information I hope every person understand the method of converting thank you friend sharing a useful information with us 

To be able to change to be able to litecoin merely business the bitcoin to be able to litecoin inside the business food selection, coming from to purchase LTC around the left-hand part, follow on the following and also load the quantity you would like to acquire. it's going to compute the last litecoin you get right after implementing the particular payment.

If you want to convert all your money into lite coins all you need to do is make a trade to the specific currency you want good luck hopping you convert all your money into lite coin.

1 hour ago, Abdul01 said:

I have understand my senior thank you 

I am not currently a senior, but I am glad that you understand what I am trying to say. It's good that you are also a litecoin user, this will really help you to save a lot from transactions using bitcoin directly. Also holding litecoin is also good because it's a coin that have a future.

I don't have any coins in my yobit wallet yet. But when i used coinbase wallet it was not that hard to convert any coin to another when. Get to market and choose the coin you want to convert in. And that's it.

It is really easy to do such operations on Yobit. Once you get used to it, you can even convert in a few seconds. It is very easy for me to use because it is a stock exchange that you know.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:39 AM, Migo said:

This is how to exchange your coins by doing a trading un yobit exchanger by buying some other coin like litecoin using your bitcoin, after this process, you can go to your wallet to double checked it. Happy posting.

• +1 1

To convert bitcoin to litecoin all you need to do is go to the market and make sure BTC is highlighted at the top bar of the Market. Search for litecoin and select it after that go to the buy section input your amount or just select max. Click buy and it'll be converted immediately

This process takes as little as a few seconds. As a result, trading transactions on the Yobit exchange are done very quickly. You can do this quickly in the market section, easy to come.

You can change your btc into ltc in your yobit account.I will suggest you to withdraw your earning from yobit in ltc as the fee is very less for ltc.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:06 PM, Teena 52 said:

Yes you can if you want to withdraw your BTC after converting into litecoin .litecoin withdraw charge is very low if you want to withdraw then you can.

And its good to withdraw your litecoin to the changelly exchange in order to return it to bitcoin again, because changelly were having the offer of 0 network fees but I don't know if the offer still available

• +1 1

Converting your Bitcoin to Litecoin is easy. You should go to the Bitcoin pair against Litecoin. Whoever sold the bitcoins to Litecoin. When selling the bitcoins, you will find Bitcoin in the wallet. Then send it to the place you want via a very small withdrawal fee.

on the left side of yobit page,you will see there the market with list of coins,just click which currency you want then,a buy and sell option will po up,just put your desire price and wait until it fills your order.

Once you are done finding and clicking litecoin you can now go and look for the buy box, you can put how many of your crypto you want to use to buy litecoin.

i know searching litecoin to Bitcoin  in trade section might help you.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:39 AM, Migo said:

Hii dear mate you have posted a good content you have posted a easy method of withdraw the money I understand it without any problem thank your so much friend for your useful post