Converting into litecoin - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Converting into litecoin

Second most important task in cryptotalk is how to withdraw your earned btc in a convenient and profitable way. So I found this information very useful because by reading your discussion number of my questions are resolved. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I agree with your thinking. Definitely it is beneficial to you to use the litecoin instead of the bitcoin for withdrawals. There is a very high fee for bitcoin. Okay so to convert you go to the trade page, and select your two cryptos, in this case it would be btc and ltc. When you do that you can then sell all your btc to ltc and it will appear in your ltc wallet and then you can make the withdrawal. The whole process shouldn't take longer than an hour to see your litecoin in your wallet.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You can easily convert to litecoin, at first goto yobit official site

1-Then in right hand side you you will see different coins click on btc and search ltc there, click on ltc then

2-Goto sell options in middle part of the website.

3-Click on btc amount and click sell

And you could withdraw your Earnings through wallet

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

in the event that you need to change the bitcoin  yobit to litecoin you can purchase litecoin available utilizing bitcoin and you will get litecoin worth your bitcoin

All images illustration are available above please follow 

The change of rate in the Litecoin exchange rate to Bitcoin for this week depends on their proportional movement and fees of online currency conversion based on exchange rates. crypto currency converter shows conversion from 1 Litecoin to Bitcoin which originally designed from silver to BCH or bitcoin gold

• +1 1

Change currency from Bitcoin to another. Just as you trade, it's all the same. In any exchange you do it like that. So the conversion is the same as buying and selling.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:17 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

Hi everyone.  I've been searching a lot about converting your bitcoin into litecoin. But there's no post or comments I can find that is detailed. I wanted to withdraw my bitcoin but the fee is expensive and so I want to convert it into litecoin and then withdraw it but I don't know how to convert. If you do know, please explain it to me in a detailed way. I will really appreciate it. 😭

I saw lot video that litecoin withdraw take a time , so be patient your amount will reach safely. Yobit is a legit site and you definitely get your payment very soon.

Well its easy just..look at the left side of the paybypost page. You will see market , look for ltc in market. Then click on the ltc , after a new page will open there you will see buy and sell option just select your amount (which is in blue colour in buy section) click on it and ckick the buy button and your btc will convert into ltc.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:09 AM, Migo said:

No problem, first go to your yobit account, then click on BTC icon like in the picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_232924.thumb.jpg.a0f0e7a2f3dcf3f53e91b9c8045335d5.jpgthen search for LTC below it like in the picture below

Screenshot_20200208_233428.thumb.jpg.033bcf584105a66aeca5173fffb93909.jpgthen click on it, and go to this box like this picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_233750.thumb.jpg.a83e92ec9a782d77735887a09f1354c7.jpgthen click on the blue amount of bitcoin and click on Buy, after minutes you will see your balance charged and you bought litecoin successfully 

Thanks for this post. I also don't know about this. But yes now I am easily convert my bitcoin in ltc. In yobit we may collect our coins in form of btc.

It is very easy you can convert your bitcoin into any currency you want all you have to go to your yobit wallet and on the left lower corner there are different go there and select your currency and sell your bitcoin into that currency. This is how its done

On 2/9/2020 at 3:17 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

Hi everyone.  I've been searching a lot about converting your bitcoin into litecoin. But there's no post or comments I can find that is detailed. I wanted to withdraw my bitcoin but the fee is expensive and so I want to convert it into litecoin and then withdraw it but I don't know how to convert. If you do know, please explain it to me in a detailed way. I will really appreciate it. 😭

Migo gives you a better version of conversion for ltc you can see the other pairs of yobit conversion of coins on the left and you have plenty of option to  convert them.

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 11:39 PM, Migo said:

No problem, first go to your yobit account, then click on BTC icon like in the picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_232924.thumb.jpg.a0f0e7a2f3dcf3f53e91b9c8045335d5.jpgthen search for LTC below it like in the picture below

Screenshot_20200208_233428.thumb.jpg.033bcf584105a66aeca5173fffb93909.jpgthen click on it, and go to this box like this picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_233750.thumb.jpg.a83e92ec9a782d77735887a09f1354c7.jpgthen click on the blue amount of bitcoin and click on Buy, after minutes you will see your balance charged and you bought litecoin successfully 

I think before then you have to click on the send to my btc account and after that you can proceed to the transaction to received your payment 

Not much hard to convert your bitcoin into litecoin. Goto trade section on yobit sell your bitcoins for purchasing litecoin. For that thou need to select bitcoin and litecoin on right tab. Buying litecoin from bitcoins will charge you just 0.2 percent charges. Thank you.

You must use an exchange that allows you to change from bitcoin to litecoin. If you are using yobit you can make the exchange from there. You go to the trading section and look for the option to sell bitcoin to litecoin.

Cryptotalk payment is transfer on yobit,collect your amount and go to crypto market and click on ltc,then click on sell,then your bitcoin is convert on litecoin.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:17 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

First of all you need to go to your yobit account then after that look at the lower left corner of your yobit and you'll see there the market. Now you just need to find the currency you wanted to exchange which is BTC/LTC, you can find it there. That's it. 

4 minutes ago, pelroract said:

No issue, to begin with to go Bitcoin to litecoin exchanging segment and after this select purchase litecoin alternative and after that fill the shape and click buy bitcoin. In the event that you are doing this step at that point you certainly get litecoin.

I think you should quoted his post and not mine because you already deleted my opinion so you don't need to quoted my post. Basically, you're correct in what you said, that is basic instruction to exchange your coin into another. And you can do it on your yobit account. 

Yobit exchange has very few conversion pair for BTC as the first in the pair. Exchange shows it just for BTC/USD, BTC/RUR . This clearly indicates you can not convert BTC into LTC on the exchange but you have the chance to exchange it to USD. 

Well for me i am not converting my coin into litecoin instead of i am converting them into ETH and XRP because for me these two are showing good signs since its started.

Because the way to exchange bitcoin with Litecoin has been answered. I would like to suggest another altcoin that can be used as an option to anticipate a high bitcoin withdrawal fee by exchanging it with XRP.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Dont worry also we have the same problem when we have started here and in Yobit website exchange, so I m sure that now you have the experience how to do that because i see that there are many members here did a best effort to explain you!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange, there is a tab on the left. There you can see cryptocurrency quotes that are suitable for exchange. To exchange bitcoin, for lightcoin, you need to click on the corresponding cryptocurrency and make an exchange. 

It's too easy to convert your bitcoin to Litecoin in Yobit. To convert your bitcoin, first of all you have to login you Yobit account. Then you can find a exchange option in the left side. Here you have to select BTC from top. And select LTC from side. Then the exchange page will be open. Now set your amount and click on buy.