Converting into litecoin - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Converting into litecoin

Hello my friends, there is an idea, for example, the idea is based on collecting or purchasing damaged electrical wires at low prices, and then working on burning them by primitive methods far from the residential space, and then extracting copper and aluminum ore to be sold to factories at prices that may double the costs of buying and burning and may achieve wealth for its owner  In record time

You can convert your Bitcoin money into digital dollars and then convert it to Litecoin by buying and selling on the yobit platform.

• +3 1

Hello there all members I hope you are good and doing their job on this platform first thing I want to tell you there whether the prices of cryptocurrencies are fluctuating in these days so I think and the venue in BTC your feet you have paid a very large amount of feed and if you convert your BTC into litecoin when it's charged you are very low amount of withdrawal so I think every Nubian beginner needs to be firstly can word there a BTC into litecoin and then then get a withdrawal from it

yes my dear friend i know that crypto currency has the withdraw fee and the fee of bitcoin is so high but the fee of withdraw litecoin is low so first we convert our bitcoin to litecoin it is very easy to convert you need to go in your yobit account then select the money you want to convert and add it into other currency according to your choice.

My friend, the conversion between currencies is a simple matter and you should not think it difficult through your wallet on the platform so that you put the amount that you want to convert and you find such as the minus sign next to the currency through which you do this process and actually the withdrawal commission is lower .

• +2 1

In order to convert your other currencies to litcoin you need to visit the yobit account and click on the wallet then click on the coin you want to convert to litcoin and try to make your convertion and also try to as the senior members in order to share more light in it to enlighten me more 

In order to convert your other currencies to litcoin you need to visit the yobit account and click on the wallet then click on the coin you want to convert to litcoin and try to make your convertion and also try to as the senior members in order to share more light in it to enlighten me more 

On 2/9/2020 at 3:39 AM, Migo said:

No problem, first go to your yobit account, then click on BTC icon like in the picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_232924.thumb.jpg.a0f0e7a2f3dcf3f53e91b9c8045335d5.jpgthen search for LTC below it like in the picture below

Screenshot_20200208_233428.thumb.jpg.033bcf584105a66aeca5173fffb93909.jpgthen click on it, and go to this box like this picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_233750.thumb.jpg.a83e92ec9a782d77735887a09f1354c7.jpgthen click on the blue amount of bitcoin and click on Buy, after minutes you will see your balance charged and you bought litecoin successfully 

Hello dear friend, you have solved the problem of not a one person but you have solved the problem of everyone in this great platform. I am glad to see your post. Thanks for sharing this useful information. Everyone who was unaware like me ,now, could take benefit from this. Thank you dear.

You are right friend most of us don't know how to convert our coins from one currency to another and its necessary for us to learn because it will really be a great help to us and selling bitcoin will be a problem because it has a high value. 

It is not difficult at all . Go to currency rates and then click on trading . On left side BTC will be written click on that and then below on LTC . In this way BTC and LTC pair will generate . Click on the blue amount which will appear in front of balance . And you will get your BTC converted to LTC.

You can convert your bitcoin into litecoin. For this you have to go to the trade menu. Where you you will find LTC on the left hand side. Click here and fill the amount that you want to buy. So  it will calculate the final litecoin you receive after applying the fee.

• +1 1

Mighty airplane I want to tell you that this is the best way to convert in Litecoin And I want to tell you that the transaction fee of this wind is very low at this very valuable for us when we want to exchange our money the best of luck are you sure to be careful

If you want to convert your earnings from this campaign into litcoin, you can simply go to the trade section of Jobit and then look for litcoin on the left and then click it.

Once you find and click on Litcoin you can now go and find the Buy box, you can keep track of how many cryptos you want to use to buy Litcoin.

My friend, the conversion between currencies is very simple in Yobit, just click on the name of the currency at the top of the currency list, for example, btc, and then choose the second currency that you want to convert to from the list of currencies at the bottom and let it be ltc, put the amount that you want to convert and then the process is completed successfully.

• +1 1

Hello 

if you want to convert your profits from this campaign to  Litecoin, all you have to do is go to the trade section in yobit, then search for litecoin on the left side and click on it.

and you can select the number of cryptocurrencies you want to use to purchase litecoin.

• +2 1

The Litecoin sending fee is 0.001 LTC. There are restrictions on the maximum amount of LTC that moves in a single transaction. The maximum amounts vary between currencies, but to switch between Litecoin and Bitcoin, the maximum is 225.45 Litecoin. The minimum is 0.39 Litecoin.

Actually, withdrawak by using litecoin is very nice because of the fee that is too low not like in bitcoin. Simply, To convert Bitcoin to litecoin go to yobit then at lower left you'll see the search box, type litecoin and at the center there's a divider put the amount of bitcoin you want to exchange into litecoin then click buy.for me I use litcoin cause this coin is very poplar and with low fees and you can find then in most of exchanges.

Hoping a good health for you dear, its a good choice to but litecoin because i also think that in the future the litecoin goes up like the bitcoin and give benefits to all their investers.

Yep I am a newbie on this forum and no experience about the withdrawal but many of the members are saying to convert your bitcoin into another currency before withdrawal is better because the fees vary last charge on other cryptocurrencies so when I will reach at the right point then I will also so do the same.

There is no much difficulties in converting your bitcoin into litecoin, all you need is to click trade section on yobit sell your bitcoins for purchasing litecoin. For that thou need to select bitcoin and litecoin on right tab. Buying litecoin from bitcoins will charge you just 0.2% of the amount.

No problem, first to go Bitcoin to litecoin trading section and after this choose buy litecoin option and then fill the form and click buy bitcoin. If you do this step then you definitely get litecoin.. 

You are right that the withdrawal fee for the bitcoin is very higher and expensive that it is not every member that can afford that, but I never make any withdrawal since I joined the cryptotalk platform, so I will also benefit from this publication you make and also learn how to make conversion into litecoin before withdrawal, thanks.

Hello my dear friend.converting bitcoin in litecoin is really helpful for all of us because bitcoin have 10 dollar transaction fee which is a big amount of money therefore we can convert these to litecoin which helps us to withdraw money with less transaction.

It's not difficult to convert your bitcoins to any other cryptocurrencies, all you need to do is to find btc to litecoin pair at Yobit exchange and place an order. Then your btc will be converted to litecoin easily.

Lite coin is 3rd most famous digital currency in the world .Like a BTC its value increase day by day and one day it's value will be equal to BTC .So invester of lite coin will get good profit.