Binance application in Google play - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Remember 5th of November

Binance application in Google play

No.I didn't experienced something like that anytime with Binance.It was always good.I like very much to trade by this apps.The largest number of traders are here and the method of trading is very easy by the app.

On 5/15/2020 at 9:55 PM, nayon89 said:

I think its available on the google play store. It might be network issue or others issue. But its available i think. If anyone couldn't find it on google play store my suggestion will be please try to install it using vpn. Then insha Allah problem will be solved.

I think he couldn't find binance app in his mobile because his mobile could be old because of that there is a chance of not compatible Mobile apps with binance exchange I think he should download from somewhere else 

@Soaib khan  I agree with you, most of the time when an app doesn't appear in the Play Store, that means the app isn't compatible with our device (android version).

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Dear mate I can't encounter this problem because I don't use binance app, I only use yobit and coinbase in my opinion first check your country eligible to download this app from play store, because some countries restricted because this countries not support crypto apps, then use VPN and download.

Binance is the safe and fast crypto trading platform we can buy and sell bitcoin easily. Binance is available for all over the world. Don't worry either you have having error on your playstore or wifi connection.

Edited by CryptoLover21

I think in some countries you need to use VPN

To download some apps from Google play may your country

One of them try to use VPN to download app

On 5/24/2020 at 6:02 PM, issa123h said:

I think in some countries you need to use VPN

To download some apps from Google play may your country

One of them try to use VPN to download app

I think so, not all countries accepted cryptocurrencies, and some will not even support binance, it will be good if VPN is used in this case. But I will prefer fully anonymous exchanges than kyc required ones. 

I didn't suffer From This problem , binance application is stills on Google playstore . if you didn't find it , I will recommend to go in official website of binance after that you will download apk file of binance . after that you can easly install binance app in your device .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I think this problem is facing you only you, but it is okay because you can download the application from the official website or through the pure apk store

I don't find such problem. It is available in playstore. If you are unable to find application then use any vpn and try it again. Then you will find easily or go to binance website and their you will get download link. 

On 2/8/2020 at 3:17 PM, Remember 5th of November said:

I format my mobile phone and all applications deleted and when I want download the app of binance from Google play I don't find it , any one have the same problem?

If you are using old google phone, you will need to update it, the app may mot be there due to old version and you will also noticed that only fee apps are seen. Update the phone and see all the apps you wan to download with ease including binance app. 

On 2/8/2020 at 4:17 PM, Remember 5th of November said:

I format my mobile phone and all applications deleted and when I want download the app of binance from Google play I don't find it , any one have the same problem?

You should always download mobile apps from the official sources and not by searching them on android or ios stores. Just visit binance and you will find the link to the mobile apps. Careful as there are many fakes around and you don't want to get scammed and sent funds to these.

Well, you can access the binance in their website and you can continuously doing or get your balance or profit through web based, as of now i have a binance app and i didn't encounter some problem.

12 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, you can access the binance in their website and you can continuously doing or get your balance or profit through web based, as of now i have a binance app and i didn't encounter some problem.

You can even get the app on app store, there could be fake ones but I doubt it, ghost binance app will be removed as soon as they know.store I still prefer getting it on their official website but the official website still directly people to apply store. As for the app, no problem encountered too, it is just such a great app. 

14 hours ago, Yomose said:

You can even get the app on app store, there could be fake ones but I doubt it, ghost binance app will be removed as soon as they know.store I still prefer getting it on their official website but the official website still directly people to apply store. As for the app, no problem encountered too, it is just such a great app. 

Yes mate but the content this post talks about to retrieval something by using an application of binance, many people are now using the binance app because it's easy to used, user friendly and also easy to transact.

If you can not find the application inside the Google Play Store, it is better to go to the official website of the platform, where you will find within the official website many copies of the application for the platform and you can download through it the version that you need

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, Habib321 said:

I think the application is on play store fr all android phone and also in app store for IOS too ,it's an official application and any one can find it ,also yu can download it from the website of binance too

I think downloading it from the website is better, although, it will still refer you to google play store but it is safer, many people have fallen victim by download fake apps that mimic exchange or wallet app before. 

Problems like this are happening but you don't have to lose hope because you can visit the official website for binance and you can download their mobile application from there without any problem.

For me, binance is the best, I have already published it other times some functions and what it is and others, but it is very good together with coinbase for me.

The advantage now is how good its mobile app is, it is one of the few that is super easy to handle and perform operations from the mobile, it is very well organized and the truth is a great point in its favor, I like it especially the method of investing as it comes out and its usual visualization marketing, both in the app and on the pc.

Hopefully it continues like this and does not stop doing these good things, that binance app is going to continue very well and with a future, I like it a lot.

It seems a lie these days but there are people without a pc and this app helps a lot on the mobile.

Well friend thanks for commenting since I wanted to do it about this but you got ahead of me.

Ok. I think there a lot of kinds of binance aplication in play market. But few of them are safety and original. So it is difficuld to find best of them. But I have been using qiwi and skrill walet for 3 years. And these apps are more safety then other  app. I recommend it for you 

• +5 1

Binance app is available in playa store.Its always been after launching.I think your mobile phones  current software version is not available for using binance app.But there is a way.Download it via binance website.You can use any browser and find the direct link to download app in binance website.

Binance is the best exange in the world with great diversity of cryptos for safe and easy exchange

In fact binance for me is the best way to make money without having to move your assets from one platform or other thanks to that we can generate a passive income and at the same time have a support that is always active 24 hours and 7 days a week so do not hesitate to use the exchange 100% recommended

Hello friend, honestly it must not be some internal problem from your side, maybe he did something wrong when formatting his cell phone.