How To Sell Bitcoin With Yobit - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

How To Sell Bitcoin With Yobit

You can sell different coins using the trade section in yobit you just have to pick the pair, for example you want to sell your bitcoin to xrp then choose the pair XRP/BTC and then just input the amount with the fee then hit the sell button and that's it.

leading spread to yobit,click send BTC balance, followed by click on your balance, and click sell,wait a while, you will catch your sum in USD or other you want.

Selling bitcoin with yobit is very simple. All you have to do is that you have to go to the exchange platform and select the currency that you would like to exchange your bitcoin to. Upon selecting the desired conversion currencies, which will be bitcoin and whichever one you want to convert to, you then select the amount of bitcoin that you want to sell to that crypto and that is it. Once you hit sell the new crypto amount will appear in your wallet.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You can transfer the Bitcoin flag to any other currency you want. Enter the balance of the Bitcoin currency, and you will find the sale order and the purchase order at the bottom 

I think you can sell your bitcoin with usd I am not sure if it's available there but if not then there is many coin that you can sell your bitcoin with, and it is really easy.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

yubit is a very popular wallet. By this means people easily get paid for the work of cryptotech forum. It is a very popular wallet.  Performs tasks such as trade and investment.  Its work to transfer BTC to yubit.  All countries exchange currencies.

First at all you have to create a yobit account..

Then you can see the list of coin

Go to the bitcoin click on it

Now you can see the option for buy and sell

That's it 

use for withdraw ltc or etc they will take just 4 cents that will be more better than 20 cents with trx or xrp. 

Hello there my dear friend. As I'm new here i dont know anything about it. All i know that cryptotalk and yobit exchange are having a collaboration. So you must create an account in yobit in order to make withdrawal. 

Yobit is a great exchange site I have ever used its transactions are instant and one can easily sell bitcoins for other Cryptos quick and instant and at a fair tradable fee.

To sell your bitcoin on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange, you first need to have bitcoin. After that, just sell bitcoin for the currency you are interested in and thereby withdraw fiat. 

My earnings here in Cryptotalk I send it to my yobit balance In yobit platform I used to buy XRP coin to convert my BTC and withdraw.

You csn sell your bitcoin by just visiting the trading page in Yobit exchanges and also you can choose coins to others coins to make profit. 

Hello my friend The process of trading on the Yobit platform is very fun and simple. You have to choose the bitcoin currency that you own and then choose the currency at the bottom that you want to exchange for bitcoin and then sell bitcoin, to clarify more. Learn by the most old members of the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are different apps like Remitano and Paxful etc.You can use these apps there you can find lot of exchangers and the buyers of the bitcoin.I will suggest you to go there for selling your bitcoin.

Trying to sell Bitcoin on yobit, I think you mean specifically on having to sell it to another coin, because that's basically having to trade it for another coin, or even having it to be traded in USD which can be sent to perfect money and more 

The Yubit platform offers wide options of currency trading because it allows a lot of currencies to be present on the platform. Therefore we must beware of buying some currencies because they may be fraudulent.

Well it's easy tho first of all send to your btc balance after that you click on trade btc , then you choose a coin you know has a lower withdrawal fees, and withdraw your earning.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey I am new in this forum but I have a little bit idea about crypto world like trading,  selling,  buying etc. So you have to go trade option at yobit exchange then search which coin will you convert bitcoin, than search that coin after that new page will open your monitor. Now sell your bitcoin. 

We, you can just to trading if you are using yobit exchanger, after that you cab select some coins that you want to have to sell your bitcoin, then you can now put the number of bitcoin that you can sell. I hope this maybe help you.

I am new here and i have not much knowledge about that but I'm getting it to read the comments. This help me alot to understand this site that how to earn. 

On 2/9/2020 at 2:22 PM, Zeyazan said:

It's as simple as selling any cryptocurrency.You're putting pressure on the wallet.And you'll see the cryptocurrencies you own.And after you click on the cryptocurrency to sell You'll see the transmission code.

I followed you steps on yobit exchange . but I didn't understand the term  pressure on the wallet .. Is selling btc can make pressure on your wallet.??

You have to ship your crypyotalk earning to yobit exchange, you may found yobit exchange at the menubar of cryptotalk marketing marketing campaign then simply click on a deliver my stability and also you get your bitcoin immediately. So trade your bitcoin and withdraw your cash.   

You can sell by pressing btc and then choosing the currency that you want to get against your current currency. A new menu will appear for you to put the amount you want to transfer and then click on buy

Firstly bitcion have to be sent to the yo bit wallet and then the traders sales in the market in shares and get some amount of money that has been set range by the top members