Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets

Faucets are good and free to collect bitcoin. Just know to get a good amount of bitcoin is very slow and will take you a very long time. Also you'll spend time on the sites since you'll need to keep claiming

• +1 2

On 2/8/2020 at 3:41 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Faucets or cryptocurrency faucets are referring to websites that gives a small amount of coins or tokens for completing a certain task or survey. This activity was the thing that really helped me understand the basics of cryptocurrency. I posted this here so that newbies can also try to experience collecting different coins from faucet, including withdrawals from one wallet to the next wallet properly. 

I will recommend 3 websites that has not even once let me down when I started in cryptocurrency. We have freebitco.in, moon bitcoin and bonus bitcoin. Though there are a lot of faucets on the web if you just do your research. Faucets are also a great way to teach your children cryptocurrency in a fun way of collecting them from faucets.

I am beginner on this forum and i am improving my knowledge through this forum. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. I will get it to learn. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 2/9/2020 at 4:11 PM, gigabyteRTX said:

Well, I also use this kind of method to earn more cryptocurrency and yes it is a free way to earn cryptocurrency but don't expect that you can gain a big amount from faucets because it is free so they don't give much amount.

When I was collecting faucets I was collecting ten different faucets within eight minutes buy I was able to earn 2800 satoshis only per day

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Collecting  cryptocurrency from faucets is really unknown to me particularly because I got here  recently no idea about faucets I hope to learn more about faucets here since we have old members

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My story of getting acquainted with Bitcoin taps was with Faucethub site. I used this site often before it was closed, as this site offers many Crypto coins. the alternatives that came after did not make me feel the same. it was a nice day

• +1 1

I, too, when I started working in the field of cryptocurrencies, I started working inside taps and learned a lot through them, but her problem is that she pays very small amounts

Hello my friend I would like to say that earning via faucets I did not learn from him except patience because I was often trying to achieve earning and fail, faucets give very small amounts of currency and ask for a lot of work such as entering every hour to withdraw where you will spend more than half of your day on the site

Edited by magd
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What is faucets and tell me more about this because i did not know about it...is there any exoerts who can tell me something about this and its benifits? Waiting for your reply....

• +1 1

five or seven years  ago yes of course you can collect cryptocurrency from faucets and are very profitable, but right now I m not sure but yes you can waste your time and you need maybe year or years to reach the minimum withdrawal.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Freebitcoins is definitely individuals types of faucets the statement that being paid giant summation of satoshi every only remaining 60 minute chunk every one of this bestow a method to folks that will fix 150 USD

• +1 1

There are many users like you who collect some of the cryptocurrencies by using faucets I personally think that faucets doesn't give so much of coins from which we could maximize our earnings so it's better to do some of the activities like trading investing or can also maximize our earning through the Crypto talk campaign. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 2/9/2020 at 3:41 PM, Unknown user said:

Yes you are right about it the faucets are very difficult to find and they give very less so work here and you can earn good amount of earnings.

So that many people are leaving from faucets by getting a small amount of profit from it, well for me, i will prefer to post here in this forum instead of participating in faucets by getting a better profit.

• +1 1

The faucet sites give you very little bitcoin and I consider it a waste of time more than useful

On 2/8/2020 at 4:41 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Faucets or cryptocurrency faucets are referring to websites that gives a small amount of coins or tokens for completing a certain task or survey. This activity was the thing that really helped me understand the basics of cryptocurrency. I posted this here so that newbies can also try to experience collecting different coins from faucet, including withdrawals from one wallet to the next wallet properly. 

I will recommend 3 websites that has not even once let me down when I started in cryptocurrency. We have freebitco.in, moon bitcoin and bonus bitcoin. Though there are a lot of faucets on the web if you just do your research. Faucets are also a great way to teach your children cryptocurrency in a fun way of collecting them from faucets.

I know that faucet is one of popular way to earn free coins. But i don't advice people to work on this. Because here we have to spend maximum time of our day. And we cann't earn as much we want. We got too little payment for our work.

• +1 1

I no longer use a hose to collect cryptocurrency, I find it a waste of time and the stupidest option of my life, I never go back to it.

Thank you subsequently seriously for ration an informative stake in gaze against of us. I'm reasonably new to this forum. I verbalize no be subjected to in fully matters.

• -1 1

I tried collecting faucets from many faucet sites out there including the one mentioned in your topic freebitco.in and one thing I hate about faucets is minimal earnings and takes so much time to see results.

• +1 2

i don't recommend anyone to use faucets cause they are using your resources and wasting your time. and most of them are just scammers which has big withdrawings and they don't even paya fter you reach it.

• +1 1

Although, I don't want it to sound like discouragement if you anyone wishes to use faucets sites. But I will tell you, it doesn't worth your time at all. They make you run errands rewarding with almost nothing at the end. I will advice you trading instead. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Faucets sites now a days not gave us any suitable free btc five years ago we received some handsome free btc but now none for us only ads and captaches are there for getting ten or twenty maximum 50 satoshi which are more important not withdrawal able for us. 

• +1 1

I think freebitcoin is the most famous website for earning coins ! 
Its a good website to take free revenue without any work ! I have tried it before it was very good but after I knew this forum I stopped using it.

On 2/8/2020 at 4:41 PM, Mandoy01 said:

We can collect free crypto coins from faucets in everyday or every hour basis. There is a limitation to collect the free coins. But we have to spend maximum time and it's not worthy.

• +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I knew there were many sites that give cryptocurrencies for free, but most of them were fraudulent, but in this forum I have found that it is reliable and does not pay fraud.

• +2 1

I have tried to collect some cryptocurrencies through the use of faucets, but I found that I did not achieve a significant amount within several months, and for this it is not useful as an income but rather a small capital can be achieved from it.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE