Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets

Like  many other  people  i do work on foucets. but  i don't think that faucet work is a fruitful job. I am saying  that because of my experience  in faucets and  i find that most of them are just time wasting.

• +1 1

Like other people I also think that faucet is a big waste of time and it is really not good it take you a life time before you can earn that is why it is not really good though it is free but it is a waste of time.

• +1 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Doea faucets really that good? I've never tried using them once before because tons of people said that the pay rate is very little. So I always try no to care about them. I don't eant to waste my time and effort for a very small payment. 

• +1 1

That's nice information brother. Excellent source to collect bitcoins. I will definately try all three sites you have mentioned in your post. But still cryptotalk is more better than other sites you mentioned.

• +1 1

collecting bitcoin is not a bad idea but also not a good idea but at least it pay us somethingand somthing is better than nothing am i right if right so please like my post............

• -1 1

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

Well, I am not satisfied with Faucets it's just a wast of time due to it pays so much little and for that we spend a lot of time. So, I am always trying to avoid Faucets.

• +1 1

I suggest not to waste your time with faucets as they pay a really small amount for the time you have to spent with it. It might be just one minute but there is actually no value for 10-20 satoshi in return, unless you actually think that Bitcoin will reach 10million dollars in the future. Not worth the time, plus some of the websites contain malicious code as well, so it would be probably best to avoid all of these activities.

I'm going to be completely honest here, collecting cryptos from faucet is okay for small amount and maybe doing it once a day or so. Sending a whole day collecting from faucets really doesn't turn out to be profitable. Utilize your time better by earning here and using the earnings to invest in advertising to promote your referral link. This will help you to generate a passive income.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/8/2020 at 3:41 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Faucets or cryptocurrency faucets are referring to websites that gives a small amount of coins or tokens for completing a certain task or survey. This activity was the thing that really helped me understand the basics of cryptocurrency. I posted this here so that newbies can also try to experience collecting different coins from faucet, including withdrawals from one wallet to the next wallet properly. 

I will recommend 3 websites that has not even once let me down when I started in cryptocurrency. We have freebitco.in, moon bitcoin and bonus bitcoin. Though there are a lot of faucets on the web if you just do your research. Faucets are also a great way to teach your children cryptocurrency in a fun way of collecting them from faucets.

Thank you for giving beginners  the info to earn somewhere others than cryptotalk. But those websites are paying very less and also they are giving us a job to earn it. But I  suggest that this forum is giving us 2 things in one pack.

• +1 1

Taps are good for beginners to get some income from, but unfortunately they cannot give much and the value that the tap gives when the currency rises is low. Free bitcoin is the best ever and we can participate in the lottery within the site

Faucets are good to earn free cryptocurrency but its very hard to earn a good amount using faucets! You can spend a lot of your time even a full day and earn only 500 satoshi.. Thats the only hard part in faucets.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hello friends i have never been in faucet but almost every people says that it does not give enough coins for the work. They spent a huge amount of time and the reward is also not satisfactory. You have do  certain tasks offered by faucet. But income is very low. So everyone says that it is waste of time working in faucet.

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 11:41 AM, Mandoy01 said:

Faucets or cryptocurrency faucets are referring to websites that gives a small amount of coins or tokens for completing a certain task or survey. This activity was the thing that really helped me understand the basics of cryptocurrency. I posted this here so that newbies can also try to experience collecting different coins from faucet, including withdrawals from one wallet to the next wallet properly. 

I will recommend 3 websites that has not even once let me down when I started in cryptocurrency. We have freebitco.in, moon bitcoin and bonus bitcoin. Though there are a lot of faucets on the web if you just do your research. Faucets are also a great way to teach your children cryptocurrency in a fun way of collecting them from faucets.

Thanks for your advice, this will go a very long way for the newbies, I will also give a try on the above information. Special thanks to you and to crypto forum.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Justin.m said:

I dont know what is faucets. Onley i know cryptoralk.because i am newbi in here. But i want to kno faucets and other bitcoin earning ways.

You can produce bitcoin or other crypto in the faucet. But before you start, you must understand. Doing the faucet, the results are very low.

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 5:41 PM, Mandoy01 said:

thank you for the advice you gave but I'm sorry I already know the faucet you mentioned because it is already very well known.

• +1 1

i also suggest those coinpot faucets. moonbitcoin, bonus bitcoin but there is also bitfun as good bitcoin faucet.

freebitcoin is also pretty good but only if you are lucky, recently one my friend won 200$ on this this and two years ago another friend rolled the number 10000

• +1 1

I also collect faucets and I like it. I use the Moon faucets and convert everything I got from this faucets at month-end to dogecoin. Also on freebitco.in, I pick Bitcoin there and also stake on football betting there. The thing about these faucets is, this forum pays me in a day almost equivalent of what I got monthly from faucets

• +1 1

Well, you're at best and at a higher level. You can do 30 posts. These posts are the upper limit for paid posts So the value of bitcoin from that 30,000 Satoshi And that's in one day.

• +1 1

I am still claiming on faucets and doing simple tasks, even in a very small amount or earning i earn i am still giving it a little effort because even small earning when combined it will become big, and i started there so i already get used to it.i am still doing it on free time or after i am done here in cryptotalk.

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 5:48 PM, Crypto Gamer said:

I am new but i have know these faucets i have read about there faucets on cryptotalk i have heard that the faucets are not giving a good amount to peoples .

I am also new in this forum and I did not know about faucet work but I heard that faucet is a time wasting work, that's why I not interest this type of work and I am happy with cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1

As I am a beginner so I don't know much about this topic so if anyone knows about this topic then please share the  information this will be a great help for me and for others who don't know about this thing

thanks

• +1 1

I do not really care about collecting cryptocurrency from cranes. This is not enough in order to earn cryptocurrency. It’s best to buy bitcoin for fiat. 

• -1 1

Indeed, the faucet can be an option to teach children how to get crypto. But it is not suitable if used for main income because the results of the faucet are very few.

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

in my honest opinion faucets not useful to earn because l also work in this faucets but I can't earn more than 2$ dollars in two months, then I leave this free faucets so now I strongly recommends don't do work in this faucets, this faucet do only waste our time you do any other job but faucet claims not meaning full work.

• +1 1

2 Years ago , claiming from faucets was my thing, I was hardcore in claiming,I try my max to earn some high earnings even I never earn more than 0.2 dollars daily!!

• +1 1