Disadvantages of Mobile Mining - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Disadvantages of Mobile Mining

There are lots of coins which have promoted mobile mining and that is allowing your mobile phone to mine such cryptocurrency by installing a mining software on your mobile phone to mine. One of the famous app is the ETN miner which was become a trend last 2018 but was suddenly lost its fame in the beginning of 2019. The reason why people are now leaving mobile mining is because it is not profitable and also not worth your time. It may even placed your phone to risk by overheating and you will only get a not-decent income a month. Truly a waste.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

So the one disadvantage of mobile mining is that it will harmfull for your mobile phone processor and if you have store precious data in your mobile phone then it will goes to all of your data to loss.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I don't think you will find one advantage of mining in phones, because it is totally risky because phones are not designed to be a mining machines, and mining requires some high requirements this why phones cannot handle this kind of operations, so mining in Phone is wrong from the beginning 

• +3 1

I do not recommend computer mining because it is a waste of time and not much can be gained through it and it may damage your device and harm the battery. It is better to avoid this method.

On 2/19/2020 at 5:54 AM, keroles shawki said:

i think it can hack the phone and damage the hardware 

you are right. Mining often damages the phone's battery. Frequent battery charging and high temperatures can damage the phone .. Phone Mining has many disadvantages

Your mobile will not stand mining its going to be destroyed but its important to really define what is good for the forum and work with it the best of every effort is to really realize the good effot to work to be sure that we have to really be sure that we have to work and put together everything in the greatest effort that we see out there

On 2/8/2020 at 11:33 AM, Mandoy01 said:

There are lots of coins which have promoted mobile mining and that is allowing your mobile phone to mine such cryptocurrency by installing a mining software on your mobile phone to mine. One of the famous app is the ETN miner which was become a trend last 2018 but was suddenly lost its fame in the beginning of 2019. The reason why people are now leaving mobile mining is because it is not profitable and also not worth your time. It may even placed your phone to risk by overheating and you will only get a not-decent income a month. Truly a waste.

Electroneum (ETN) has moved on ASICs mining, that's why we can't mine ETN with CPUs and GPUs anymore. Actually, the ETN smartphone mining is not real mining because it doesn't consume you smartphone power, it's most like a loyalty program.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

29 minutes ago, elguettlazhari said:

Mining is a very complex operation, you need special equipment and devices, huge energy and electrical resources, and it is a mistake to use your phone or computer for mining directly.

Mining is a very complex operation, with this opinion l do agree. For making that you need a lot of things, absolutely huge energy etc. Because of that BTC mining is making through some big companies. 

• +2 1

Mining by mobile phone is a crime against that phone because it eliminates the components of the device for nothing because the capabilities of mobile phones are low and it follows cloud mining, that is, it follows mining that is characterized by fraud or low payment

• -2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/8/2020 at 11:33 AM, Mandoy01 said:

you made a really bad example, since electroneum is not mining with your phone at all. etn is doing an airdrop camouflaged by mining, but they do nothing with your phone power, they also write it on the app.

anyway mobile mining has never been worth

• +2 1

well mobile mining will destroy your cpu and gpu and to be honest mobiles have weak gpus and cpus compared to pcs so you have to take care of them. it is not worth to mine with mobile.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

Yes indeed, using your phone for mining may expose you to a lot of dangers, your information may be stolen and your phone may be exposed to many problems.

• +4 1

The downside to mining on mobile phones is that they don't meet productivity, too slowly. It is almost super little profit received or useless. Mobile phones can not withstand the half-day and strong continuous operation. The phone will soon have a broken battery.

You cant even profit from real mining with rigs, how can you profit from mobile mining, you are just destroying your phone for nothing.

5 hours ago, GanDuba said:

What I can say is that mobile mining is not profitable at all. If some with legit sites, there is no exposure to danger, only fake mining sites contain malware. 

Yes, you are right in this, during my trading trip I saw only some applications that allow mining through its governorates, but the profit was never great for whoever is interested...

• +2 1

I do not assess mobile operators as an advantage. ie I only see disadvantages from this exploitation. all are drawbacks and tapping on a phone is a stupid idea. Tap on phone = phone repair.

4 hours ago, HARVY111511 said:

can you recommend bitcoin miner site ?. hope its legit. thank you

As for cloud mining sites, they no longer exist in abundance, but there is a browser that people claim is good for mining and it pays you can also try it and its name is : bitcoinminer

i don't find any disadvantage with thr Mobile phone mining except if our phone is havimg some only basic verssions and capacity then it might have chances of beimg stuck many times

To no purpose, mine on the phone, because it is not a very effective tool in order to earn income. It is debatable that even a lot of phones will not make up such a percentage of profits. 

• +2 1

On 4/22/2020 at 2:07 PM, bliznec said:

To no purpose, mine on the phone, because it is not a very effective tool in order to earn income. It is debatable that even a lot of phones will not make up such a percentage of profits. 

Also, mining using the phone may negatively affect its performance in the long run because its temperature rises when you do mining and it may get worse at any moment.

• +2 1

6 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

Also, mining using the phone may negatively affect its performance in the long run because its temperature rises when you do mining and it may get worse at any moment.

This is not the case when you start mining on the phone. Phone, it should be a telephone, as a means of negotiation. 

• +4 1

Mobile mining has more disadvantages than benefits. Since smartphone processors are weak, they can't handle the load of mining calculations and will overheat soon because they don't have any fans to cool them. The reward you may get from mobile mining per day is way less than the damages that you inflict to your phone and its battery. In the end, you have to pay whatever you have earned to repair your broken phone! So, forget about mobile mining and invest in some proper mining rigs to earn more than what you spend.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, nayon89 said:

Mobile mining can harm your smartphone.

This depends on the miner you are using to mine on phone, some works on phone perfectly, but making on phone is not profitable. It is better not to mine on phone because it is waste of time. 

• +2 1

It seems to me that mobile mining pools are used to advertise their resource. Since the word mining is popular, everyone starts mining on their smartphone. Although it's no good making a profit.