Disadvantages of Mobile Mining - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Disadvantages of Mobile Mining

The mining needs very high processor and the processor will be used a lot that is why my name through the mobile is not recommended by any person at any place

Key disadvantages of mobile mining are:

Initially due to low computing power it is less profitable. 

The symmetry of mobile phones doesn't give a fast generation of blocks.

Good mining apps for android cost more money. 

Drain your battery fast and overheat your device due to overloading. 

On 2/17/2020 at 3:37 PM, Zentoly said:

So the one disadvantage of mobile mining is that it will harmfull for your mobile phone processor and if you have store precious data in your mobile phone then it will goes to all of your data to loss.

You have talking very useful point, many people are thinking that's about mobile mining you only lose your phone while when the phone has damaged you'll also lose your important data.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Dear I don't think that it would be good to use mobile devices for mining as it's totally waste of time and your mobile device would run to burst. Dear mining is hard and there is special high processor for mining so how could a mobile device could be meant for such things. 

I concur with you that the utilization of mining applications inside cell phones is exceptionally terrible and hurtful,

in light of the fact that these applications don't pay enormous amounts and diminish battery life and may prompt telephone decimation.

thank you 

I think all are diadvantages of using mining in mobile phones because it is more risky. The mobile is not designed with according to mining. Mining is have great equipments. The mobile don't have like these equipments so its not easy to do mining with mobile. It does not proceed in mobile. Mobile will be damaged with it. 

You are right about one thing, systems using the processor of the phone are troublesome, but cloud mining is a little better, I use it was the best electroneum, but there is no room anymore, others are very low and some are not even listed on the stock market

Mining via mobile phone is nothing but a waste of time, but at the present time, cloud mining via the Internet is not by downloading the device's RAM, an overload ... so I expect it has become easy .. but it is still a waste of time

So one of the disadvantages of mobile mining is that it causes damage to your mobile phone processor and if you store valuable data on your mobile phone, it will lose all your data. 

The matter is not only that there are downsides to mining on mobile, in fact there is no benefit from mining on mobile phones, as you know, mining needs a very high hash, the average mining device generates a hash more than the hash of the best mobile devices by 6 million times, i.e. practically the phone Nothing is generated compared to mining devices, plus the phone will be destroyed with days due to complicated code processing.

• +3 1

The disadvantage of minning is that is has limited power.And it will also harmful for the mobile processor,because our mobile processor are week.f anyone will use it in mobile then it is harm the data and you will loss your data.so,forget about mobile mining.

Well I think that I would not recommend it at all and would stop u to doing this activity on your mobile phone. Actually mobile phone is not meant for mining and if u do so believe me u would not earn anything still u would loss ur mobile as well as money and time. So avoid it and do mining on good kind computer and machine

First of all, mining is often not helpful except when you are making new money and expecting prices to go up in the future. Secondly, due to the limited capacity, your smartphone will not be scratched and will be damaged. Your smartphone.

I do not recommend computer mining because it is a waste of time and through it, not much can be achieved and it can harm the system and destroy the battery. It is best that this approach is avoided.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do no know a single advantage of mining except if you are looking for a way to waste your time, and using your mobile to mine Bitcoin is the worst thing you can do to your devise , it will wear it out, the supposed lifetime of your device will decrease to half, because mining puts so much pressure on your device's processor and it is not designed to process such data , and your mobile will get so ho and your battery will be dead soon. 

you are right most of the time the mobile mining is not as profitable as you spend the time and the energy and also the money on it

If you do not get a new currency and you are working as a single without expecting the price to skyrocket in the future, the first minimal mining is not profitable, the second mining is not offered through your smartphone because it has limited power and the worst situation since your smartphone Will crash.

As many of you comment in this publication, it is not worth mining with mobile phones since their power is low and the profits would be minimal, therefore it is not recommended
Good luck and a big greeting to the whole community

This is very much true but at same time I think only the mining app can not place your mobile phone on hot, there must be other heavy applications which runs as well in your phone which may lead to the phone being hot. Therefore you will need to free up some space in your phone. And also when your phone is old and being used always can also make it hot. Lastly. When phone is being used under hot temperature it also get hot therefore is not necessary the mining application that will lead to the phone been hot.

There are lots of coins which have promoted mobile mining and that is allowing your mobile phone to mine such cryptocurrency by installing a mining software on your mobile phone to mine. One of the famous app is the ETN miner which was become a trend last 2018 but was suddenly lost its fame in the beginning of 2019. The reason why people are now leaving mobile mining is because it is not profitable and also not worth your time. It may even placed your phone to risk by overheating and you will only get a not-decent income a month. Truly a waste.