Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zerocrisis

Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post

A few minutes ago i replied on a topic and i quoted the creator of it, then i received a massage where someone else had quoted me in my last post but, as you can see in the image, when the user quoted me, the content of the creator of topic appears and not my comment, i don't know if i did something wrong?

1910190805_Sinttulo.png.91bad0e4b37fab1b252a19d4641f5048.png

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 8
  • +2 7
  • +3 6
  • +5 2

26 minutes ago, Zerocrisis said:

A few minutes ago i replied on a topic and i quoted the creator of it, then i received a massage where someone else had quoted me in my last post but, as you can see in the image, when the user quoted me, the content of the creator of topic appears and not my comment, i don't know if i did something wrong?

Hey friend I agree to your post I have same problem but I think it's not our comment another member quoted this and they are just show other member quote in our reply 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

12 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Don't worry its okey, i thiink that is not a problem

Yours words make me feel better and i want to thank you before they delete my topic because i think i had to publish it in about forum section, so here's my like to you ❤️

• Useful or interesting 1

You know being on crypto talk it's your responsibility be careful at last what's going on here, so refresh your browser in this site, you may comment on your problem, make useful posts and get a better performance here, I don't think so

It's your fault either it's your post or not

Plz stay with the members of this site

It will help you in any kind of problems..

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

47 minutes ago, Zerocrisis said:

Dear you did not do any thing wrong it happens with me also and i think when some one quotes your reply the post of the creator is seen on top. First even i thought it as a problem but now i think it is like that in cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

47 minutes ago, Zerocrisis said:

Is your problem solved yet? 

Is there any wrong with the crypto talk site or some glitching happening.?

I would suggest you to contact the support team.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 3

so many user use this platform to earn and learn so I think its any glitche are any technical issue once try to refresh its solve when its not solve then ask support team they clear your problem so don't worry 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

13 hours ago, Zerocrisis said:

I think some one on your home type this post or some other members have same name as your id i think you should contact the  moderators about this problem.

• +2 1

Do not worry that this is not a problem that appears to be a mistake on the site. Refresh the page. You did not make any mistakes. Do not worry

oh,maybe there's just a system error,don't worry,i think its just nothing,if they give you warning points or anything you can appeal it. 

• -1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Most likely this is an error from the forum website. Wait a few hours and refresh your page again, and the problem will be resolved

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most likely this is a cryptotalk error. It takes a little time to figure this out and solve the problem. 

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

As the traffic is increasing daily load on server is increasing day by day that's why some glitches like yours are seen Don't worry admin and moderator will solve your problems shortly

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I suggest you that make crypto talk password strong. This is not big problem in my opinion it used for quotation. In my opinion your reference is used due to secure from plagiarism problem in this way don't need for worry. 

• +2 1

I think it was not a problem my friend you shouldn’t worry for this just keep hard working and follow all the rules    

• -3 1
  • +1 1

3 hours ago, Zerocrisis said:

You didn't do anything wrong, it's because the account that quoted your post didn't quote correctly. So it's not your post that was quoted but someone else's post. No need to worry

• +1 2

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

i think also its bug problem.

you should go to your profile page then check carefully.

i am sure your profile page will show real data of this reply.

if the same problem then you can avoid this. admin will clear this problem.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Zerocrisis said:

That normal to happen sometimes quoted comment are really tricky I encounter this problem before but for me the most weird things that happen is that my content got translated to different language.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Don't worry guys sometimes itz happen so don't worry just do some comment wch is related to this nd wch has sum useful nd important meaning

• +1 2

no problem i sense selected one on your native soil brand this publicize or round about other members boast equivalent designation as your identification i assume you be supposed to contact the  moderators about this issue.

No you are not in any trouble, this is normal cause the cause the person is quoting you he/she is the author of the post so their name will be in the title of the post not you, if you quote someone post your name will be the title.

• +1 1

Dont worry guys ! sometimes its happen ! so dont worry ! just do some comment which is related ! this maight be some bug in the system database 

Maybe its a glitch on-site or .dont worry  just continue help other and post informative and earn .its nice to have a platform like this, ignore this warning its just a mistake maybe