Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zerocrisis

Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post

You will not get trouble if you not post in wrong section i see many users get trouble when post useless topic i suggest you contact to cryptotalk support canter 

Edited by Saheli

Well I haven't came across this but I know there's no problem with that it might just be an error or something else but believe me it means nothing much so just continue working and be cautious.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is the reason why I avoid quoting topics or posts sometimes but I think that was just a problem to the site.

Hello my friend
We always try to find solutions to our problems
We try to put it on this site to take advantage of the information of others

On 2/8/2020 at 4:59 PM, Zerocrisis said:

A few minutes ago i replied on a topic and i quoted the creator of it, then i received a massage where someone else had quoted me in my last post but, as you can see in the image, when the user quoted me, the content of the creator of topic appears and not my comment, i don't know if i did something wrong?

1910190805_Sinttulo.png.91bad0e4b37fab1b252a19d4641f5048.png

I think there is a problem on the site. Its also happened to me every time but you don't need to worry about it because i don't received any warning point for that. 

On 2/8/2020 at 10:59 AM, Zerocrisis said:

A few minutes ago i replied on a topic and i quoted the creator of it, then i received a massage where someone else had quoted me in my last post but, as you can see in the image, when the user quoted me, the content of the creator of topic appears and not my comment, i don't know if i did something wrong?

I have received a lot of notifications about a lot of people replying to my posts, but it turned out that they replied to the original poster! It's obviously a bug in Cryptotalk and now it is solved as I haven't received anything anymore. 

Its normal my friend font worry ! 
admins can know if you are who wrote this or not ! maybe it was a temporory problem and they fixed it now !

On 2/8/2020 at 10:59 AM, Zerocrisis said:

Hello partners. The reason for your mistake is your lack of focus at work. This work requires effort, time and focus on you first to avoid mistakes. Focus well on what you press and what you write and where you publish. Second, you must create an appropriate environment for work.

Don't  worry  about  that this is happened  May be due to some technical  problem in the websites. It's not your fault.  You should  refresh  after sometime may be this problem  will  resolved.

Maybe a glitch. I think you should better report this issue to the forum admins to get solutions. Sometimes some errors can happen on this forum but if you report the errors, developer might get a chance to make forum even better. 

• +1 1

It was an error probably by the system or maybe the user that quoted you made some error when tried to quote you that led to that problem, don't worry it's not anything serious.

Edited by lharost

I think that could happen in case someone selects the text in the quotation you inserted into your post and selects "Quote Selection". Otherwise I have no other idea than just refreshing the page, hope it helps. It's still just a visual bug, don't worry.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 2/8/2020 at 12:06 PM, SunilRaja said:

I think this is a glitch in cryptotalk site ,you can refresh it may be your problem get sorted out or you can comment your problem in whatsapp group of yobit.

But how could yobit be solving the problems that's have been happened in the cryptotalk forum? He should try to contact with the cryptotalk moderators or contact support.

Perhaps this problem is from the browser you are using, but in any case  because these minor problems occur from time to time, try to contact the team supervising the forum and they will solve this problem

oh no dear there is no chance any problems for you as you explained that this posts i not yours only You quotes someone others posts and wrongly forums shows your account posts this is happening sometimes due to technical issues not worried at all dear for it. 

Yes, it is really a problem, but I do not think it will continue because none of the members has encountered this problem. Reload the page or write to the support team.

Oooh mate that can be solved there might be some error on the website. This happens sometime and i think there's nothing to be worried about. And this has not happened with me but thanks for this information.

This problem is common in cryptotalk, I have no explanation of why it occurs but if I have noticed that scenario several times, it has not happened to me but many do and I still do not know why.

Maybe it is a system error, I hope that it will get back to normal soon. Do not worry too much about it, just keep posting to earn money.

On 2/8/2020 at 2:59 PM, Zerocrisis said:

You are not in trouble. We can edit any post in quote. And the person quote your post and after that he edit your post to highlight the lines which he need to reply.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

it's probably just an error from the site, it can happen sometimes even on big sites like Facebook, just refresh the page and it should be fine

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The user when quoting can write anything in their comments when responding, there is no error, the forum works like this, and it will be seen that this comment was not written by you.

yes I know this problem because I have already this one, all the time in the past. I think  its in  two or three months ago because there is a bug in the forum I think that's why ,but now it's okay everything is good

You are not in trouble my friend, that is not your post! Just try to refresh the page or try to logout then after few minutes login again and look if that problem have been solved automatically. if not, just ask for support to the forum leaders.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

From what I study the bot changed into coded to quote someone after selecting some words after which it have to be posting some thing prewritten through his programmer. It failed horribly though because it inserts a few other remark as a substitute.