Reddcoin Announces Rollout of New Enhanced PoSV - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

Reddcoin Announces Rollout of New Enhanced PoSV

Reddcoin (RDD), the original social network cryptocurrency coin, is proud to announce the rollout of PoSV v2, the latest revision of its latest proof of stake velocity protocol, to provide enhanced network growth stability, strengthen staking incentives, and provide funding support for development teams. Reddcoin expects the fork to activate at block 3 million of the RDD blockchain, scheduled for end-October 2019. This is the latest step in Reddcoin’s efforts to continue to serve its dedicated fan base of "ReddHeads," as well as make cryptocurrencies more accessible to newcomers who might otherwise be skittish taking steps into the digital asset foray.

Since its inception in 2014 when it was forked from Litecoin and its transition to PoSV in 2015, Reddcoin, the original cryptocurrency for tipping creators of social media and online content and online micro-donations, has been based on a cooperative volunteer effort. Reddcoin differentiates itself from other cryptocurrencies by providing direct incentives for network usage as well as holding. Its bespoke algorithm, Proof of Stake Velocity (PoSV), gives all users a 5 percent annual reward and eliminates energy-wasteful mining in favor of staking, a more environmentally conscious option. A driving force behind the rollout of PoSV v2, says Jay "TechAdept" Laurence, CEO/COO of Reddcoin Solutions, LLC, and strategic project facilitator at Reddcoin (RDD), is the cryptocurrency project’s longstanding commitment to "users first," illustrated by the three principles of faith, hope, and charity that he outlines in further detail on Medium. "The upcoming PoSV

Source: https://blockfxgold.com/crypto/reddcoin-announces-rollout-of-new-enhanced-proof-of-stake-velocity-protocol-to-bolster-network-growth-and-stability/

Edited by cheewy
  • +1 1

On 10/9/2019 at 2:04 PM, cheewy said:

this coin is underrated. hope big news coming soon

yes news will be flash soon dont worry keep hold RDD o have few RDD too lets hope for the best 

Good Luck 

On 10/10/2019 at 12:34 AM, cheewy said:

this coin is underrated. hope big news coming soon

I've heard much about reddcoin and I hope that one day we could see more of that, maybe this event can help.

we must be patient and see what will happen next

Reddcoin is a fork of Litecoin. It was invented for the use of tipping or sending payments for social content. The Reddcoin API supports social platforms such as Reddit, Twitter, and Twitch. Accounts created on the Reddcoin wallet can be linked to Twitter, Twitch, and Reddit accounts.

Several days ago I wrote about four coins that may have a good future, including this RDD coin, and I expected to have a good future. But some members blamed me for this and considered this coin to be worthless.

I have already read about this Redcoin on some forums and blogs, so if there are many people who told about this Reddcoin we hope that after the event can add some development and help, so we need to wait.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I see that the RDD coin is a failed coin and does not deserve to be bought because it does not show any recovery and also its price currently equals 10 Satoshi only

THINK POSITIVE

I don't see anything encouraging about buying or investing in Reddcoin coin because its total quantity is very large and so is its price is small

Life is great and enjoy it

Thank you for sharing this information about this wonderful currency, I had no prior information about it, and I am wondering about its price and is it eligible to be among the best cryptocurrencies?

In my mind, ReddCoin is potentially a currency.  It can be like a social currency with peer-to-peer and decentralized payment systems.  I'm not sure about it but I found out about this online.

• +1 1

A lot of cryptocurrencies have emerged to support creative content in social networks, but unfortunately these currencies devalue significantly each period, perhaps only Steam who achieved a remarkable rise in the recent period.

• +4 1

POS is the good feature of the coin which would help to improve demand but the coin has huge supply and I do not know what would happen with this coin. Coin seems not good enough to work. May its use in social media payments would help it to grow.

• +3 1

For some reason, I think that they chose the wrong technology because proof of stake would be just a little bit better fit for them, however I might be wrong about it because I didn't explore that much about this project.

• +2 1

On 10/10/2019 at 2:55 AM, cheewy said:

Reddcoin (RDD), the original social network cryptocurrency coin, is proud to announce the rollout of PoSV v2, the latest revision of its latest proof of stake velocity protocol, to provide enhanced network growth stability, strengthen staking incentives, and provide funding support for development teams. Reddcoin expects the fork to activate at block 3 million of the RDD blockchain, scheduled for end-October 2019. This is the latest step in Reddcoin’s efforts to continue to serve its dedicated fan base of "ReddHeads," as well as make cryptocurrencies more accessible to newcomers who might otherwise be skittish taking steps into the digital asset foray.

Since its inception in 2014 when it was forked from Litecoin and its transition to PoSV in 2015, Reddcoin, the original cryptocurrency for tipping creators of social media and online content and online micro-donations, has been based on a cooperative volunteer effort. Reddcoin differentiates itself from other cryptocurrencies by providing direct incentives for network usage as well as holding. Its bespoke algorithm, Proof of Stake Velocity (PoSV), gives all users a 5 percent annual reward and eliminates energy-wasteful mining in favor of staking, a more environmentally conscious option. A driving force behind the rollout of PoSV v2, says Jay "TechAdept" Laurence, CEO/COO of Reddcoin Solutions, LLC, and strategic project facilitator at Reddcoin (RDD), is the cryptocurrency project’s longstanding commitment to "users first," illustrated by the three principles of faith, hope, and charity that he outlines in further detail on Medium. "The upcoming PoSV

Source: https://blockfxgold.com/crypto/reddcoin-announces-rollout-of-new-enhanced-proof-of-stake-velocity-protocol-to-bolster-network-growth-and-stability/

PoSV have a important role for any project. Mostly I saw many projects value don't dump because of PoSV. Because people buy tokens and hodl it to get passive income. And for this any coin or token price go more up.

• +5 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I hear and see a lot of new cryptocurrencies every day, new names appear for us every day, but unfortunately all of them are without purpose, meaning or interest, so I decided for a long time to move away from most alternative currencies and invest only in major currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.

• +4 1

The team developing the Reddcoin project cooperated with community members and created the best software, a professional-quality website, a social media broadcast platform, and an API to facilitate integration with other systems and plans. This is an excellent step for marketing and community guidance to participate in spreading RDD around the world.

• +3 1

17 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

The team developing the Reddcoin project cooperated with community members and created the best software, a professional-quality website, a social media broadcast platform, and an API to facilitate integration with other systems and plans. This is an excellent step for marketing and community guidance to participate in spreading RDD around the world.

Yes, the currency team is working well on developing their own project and I think that this will benefit the currency and its price will increase in the medium term.

I read about this coin. It is on #194 in coinmarketcap. And supplied all the coins in the market and all are circulating. Its value is 0.001$ now

This is a good news by the red coin because this kind of rivers and just kind of games is is giving a good importance to the forum and it is very useful and important elements of the forum and I really want to do this activity and will try soon and hope I will get also some good results from this.