Wallet Recovery Services - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency wallet recovery service for those who may have lost access to their desktop, hardware, or online wallets due to phishers / scammers . If you have forgotten the password or lost access to the Seed Phrase but you have a good idea what the password might of been or if you have lost one word from your Seed, there is a very good chance you regain access to your bitcoins or other cryptocurrency. You can file a complaint directly to - hacknet (A T ) cyberservices (D T / C M ) . They have several methods for recovering your lost/stolen  Wallet Information some private and some public.

• Useful or interesting 3

I had no idea that there were wallet recovery services that were available for cryptos. That is great to hear. It sounds a bit dodgy though, but hopefully these types of services are legit. I am sure that they will become a huge market as lots of people do have concerns when losing their crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

We can decrypt Bitcoin and Litecoin wallets, pre-sale Ethereum wallets, Mist / Geth / Eth wallets and most other altcoin wallets (like Monero, Dogecoin etc.). We support hardware wallets such as Trezor and Ledger. We support brain wallets and encoded wallets BIP38 or BIP44 also. The list of portfolios and coins we support is fairly long - the full list is here.

On 2/8/2020 at 6:53 AM, GregBaines said:

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency wallet recovery service for those who may have lost access to their desktop, hardware, or online wallets due to phishers / scammers . If you have forgotten the password or lost access to the Seed Phrase but you have a good idea what the password might of been or if you have lost one word from your Seed, there is a very good chance you regain access to your bitcoins or other cryptocurrency. You can file a complaint directly to - hacknet (A T ) cyberservices (D T / C M ) . They have several methods for recovering your lost/stolen  Wallet Information some private and some public.

well. i really don't think this site is safe. i mean you are basically writing your seed to them and you should not give your seed to anyone. if you don't remember then you deserve to lose your money, i know this is rude but is true. people need to learn how to take of their money and not using third part sites to recover their seeds/pass

• Useful or interesting 1

Is that really legal, of noting how to send your infos if you lost your account seed or private details, because it seems as not really legal,but when your faced in such situations of lost seed, that's the only way to retrieve since the platform won't send it back to you in some cases

Hello I do not trust this type of service. If it is done without the direct interactions with the users , I am surprised who is going to share the confidential 11 words of secret phrase out of the 12 words. This can be very easy to predict the last words if you have already got the correct 11. 

I m not sure that this is a good idea! generally things like this comes from scammers and hackers, so you need to be attentive and careful no any thing you think on it, we are on the internet exposed for many hackers and scammers.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I really curious to know how you can recover any wallet can you show us how it work, because I dont think any one can recover any wallet, for me it's mean that you can hack any one 

hmm, this service I've heard about, I wonder a lot about it. a service that I and many people are looking forward to but also have doubts about its security. I fear more, I don't trust it, maybe it won't be my choice. I want to be safer

Thank you for explaining that now you can access your cryptocurrency wallet, even if you have lost your keys. 

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

You can even use seed phrase to recover back wallets. If you know the seed phrase, you can get the wallet back. If you back up the wallet, you can recover it back easily. 

Yes I know that if you have your seed phrase you can recover your wallet of course like you have your private key too it's the same process , but if you dont have any one of them how you can do it 

I use the coinbase wallet. The wallet give the maximum security to all the users. But if you somehow forget your password to log into the wallet then you can just use the forgotten password option. And for that the impression of awareness is necessary. The email address should  be correct remembered always with password to recover wallets. 

Wallet recovery service can be done easy in online wallets such as blockchain, you can contact support even if you have forget your login ID. But for offline wallets can be recovering only if you have the recovery phrase, but if you have forgotten your phrase, the wallet cannot be recovered.

21 hours ago, rifat4393 said:

Thank you for share this useful information. But, may you please explain that how much cost we need to use this service? And how can we get this service?

You can write a mail directly to the address, he will attend to you once you contact him. Hes very reliable and affordable. He was able to help me with my wallet recovery

• +2 1

We do not have to be skeptical about everything or discourage those that need assistance getting their funds back, Getting your wallet recovered is something very possible only when you hire crypto experts. I am a living witness. I lost my wallet to a group of phishers and at the end of the day I was able to hire the services of the expert mentioned above . He was able to help me track my wallet completely. At first i was negative about this but i am obligated to recommend his services.

• +1 1

On 2/7/2020 at 9:53 PM, GregBaines said:

Thank you Thank you Thank You........This is one of my happiest moment during this COVID period, i hired the expert just two weeks ago and i am really glad he got my wallet back from the phishers FBEXBIT . They are 100% scammers, please do not fall for them, took me over 4months requesting for a withdrawal  from their platform only for them to send me a virus link just to gain access into my wallet. I got so disorganized and didnt know what to do till i came across your post. I feel really impressed and excited right now. thanks for sharing the info 

• -1 1

On 2/7/2020 at 9:53 PM, GregBaines said:

Thank you ! Thank you! Thank You!...I so much appreciate you for this information. my wallet got hacked by some group of phishers recently,they moved all my funds to another wallet entirely . Its really disturbing and i at first i didnt know what to do especially this pandemic period.  I was able to hire his services to track my funds. 

I feel really impressed and excited. thanks for sharing the info 

• +1 1

Obviously a scam effort that should be avoided.

Do not even think that this person willl help you. He will obviously try to scam you and steal funds.

I don't know how to true is this and what technology they use for the recovery. But I will advice storing your private keys and password safely to prevent any case of forgotten password, it is better than loosing it and looking for recovery options.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

That's great news to hear about this service offered by hacknet cyber services to help crypto users recover their funds in case they have lost access to their wallets due to many reasons but the most important thing is to keep our private keys safe because it's not easy to recover funds or wallet if they are lost.

15 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

You are right but storing the seed phrase I better also, private keys can be complex to store, not like 12 words that you can know off hand. 

The easiest way to recover your wallet back easily is the seed phrase, to even memorize it is better so that you can easily use it when needed, backing it up on paper is also good because you can forget. 

• +2 1

Yes my friend thank you so much

I have losted my blockchain password

And could not access to my pharphas

So that I losted my account...

I had never known that such services existed before and I think that when we lose our money and our wallets it is difficult to get them back and no one can recover the stolen money and this is perhaps another method of deception

I didn't know about this services because i never thought if a lost bitcoin transaction can be recovered and get back your coins again! This is very good if its true, but i think to this will cost you a highly price.

• +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/8/2020 at 6:53 AM, GregBaines said:

Thanks for sharing this information i never knew wallet can be recovered after lost but with the use of hackney cyberservices wallet can be recovered.