Recover your lost/stolen Wallet - Page 2 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yes many of us are losing money. We should ensure a high security in our account. And we should not click on any untrusted link. We should not share our wallet information to anyone. We should keep our wallet safe...

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Number of users claimed on daily basis that their wallets are hacked they all are worried I want to help them but I don't know how to help them the post that created by you will surely help all of them if i lose our 5000$ and a guy said to me he can recover my money but the fee for this is 500 dolly will surely agree with that guy. 

• +1 1

i think its not possible my friend how a man can recover your stolen money i don't believe maybe its also scam or fraud have you any proof about your recover amount you know well we need a complete and fully privacy before start work any site or apps

In my views if you lost your coins/wallet you can never recover or get back as it's not possible,the inly option is binary have very low rate of recovery. If any one or a site offering you that they can recover your lost coin they are doing frauds and want to get only money from you. In my suggestion you have to ensure about any site before investing or trading on it. Also use only hardware wallets and store only in small amounts.

It is so sad to hear about you bad experience in crypto world. You should not have to store all your currency in one wallet. There are also other legit and secure wallets such as Trust Wallet, Coinbase wallet, and Payeer wallet. It has been going two months I am in crypto world, I haven't faced any scam yet. And I am sure I will not face any scam in future.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I think there is no way to recover the lost stolen or wallet so you work on this site very carefully and no negligence if you lost wallet then there is no chance to recover this

Taken cash can't be recuperated and neither one of the parties can do this and this is another extortion, since when we lose our cash nobody can get it back regardless of how much experience they have here and you ought not believe these people.You ought to pick a decent wallet 

On 3/31/2020 at 5:41 PM, iloveyobit said:

I do not think that there is a certain party that is able to get your money back or your bitcoin in case it was stolen or lost because the blockchain is unfortunately decentralized, so always take your slope.

@iloveyobit Just like you said, if we lose the password/private key/seed phrases, we lose control of our crypto wallet forever. Currently we do not have any tools to restore & retrieve private wallet information.
We can only restore accounts on exchanges or some centralized wallets.
My friend tried to recover the history of computer memory to find the private key for the personal wallet containing 7 BTC. It's a pity that he still hasn't been successful.

Wow, congratulations my dear mate for the recovery of your lost money. There may be very few people who have recovered their lost money in crypto world. You have shared a very good experience for recovering the money. I have not faced any scam yet but I have saved this post for future use.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"